yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Unscented?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unscented?

I got my order in today! While spraying, I am noticing a very very faint after-smell. All three of the alcohol sprays I ordered were unscented and when I unscrew the bottles it smells 100% like alcohol so I'm pretty sure they are unscented, but I cannot help but notice a scent nonetheless. I know mones have a natural scent, but I had figured they would smell a bit musty/musky? To me it smells a bit flowery almost like Neroli but very very watered down. Just curious if that is the natural mone scent or maybe the scent of the binders/ADT? I should mention none of them had any cops. Some have said the smell is more vodka like because of the alcohol but for me its more flowery?
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post
    I got my order in today! While spraying, I am noticing a very very faint after-smell. All three of the alcohol sprays I ordered were unscented and when I unscrew the bottles it smells 100% like alcohol so I'm pretty sure they are unscented, but I cannot help but notice a scent nonetheless. I know mones have a natural scent, but I had figured they would smell a bit musty/musky? To me it smells a bit flowery almost like Neroli but very very watered down. Just curious if that is the natural mone scent or maybe the scent of the binders/ADT? I should mention none of them had any cops. Some have said the smell is more vodka like because of the alcohol but for me its more flowery?
    It's probably the diffusion tech your smelling. To me it smells a bit soapy but disappears after about 30 mins.

Comment

Thanks! That was my suspicion I just wanted to make sure it wasn't accidentally scented. Yeah it does smell slightly soapy
      PXS
      Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
      Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
      AD
      AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

knowledgeispower yeah bro.. don't worry.. what you got right there is definitely unscented. Enjoy!
        Give more, Expect Less

Comment

knowledgeispower The alcohol smell is likely because it is something that I think is called SD40 or perfumers alcohol or denatured alcohol. It is usually 190 or 200 proof. Then it is made undrinkable by adding something to it like perhaps methanol or sodium benozate. Now I'm going from memory here so it may not be exactly accurate, but what is accurate is that the alcohol is 190 or more proof and has something in it that is ... well... unpleasant to say the least ... that if you were to drink it, you'd probably regret it. Also 200 proof perfumers alcohol doesn't remain 200 proof long because I think alcohol that pure has a tendency to suck water out of the air, so I think it usually becomes closer to 190 proof over time.

That flowery smell might be copulins. I notice that flowery smell in any alcohol based formula that has copulins in them.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
            knowledgeispower The alcohol smell is likely because it is something that I think is called SD40 or perfumers alcohol or denatured alcohol. It is usually 190 or 200 proof. Then it is made undrinkable by adding something to it like perhaps methanol or sodium benozate. Now I'm going from memory here so it may not be exactly accurate, but what is accurate is that the alcohol is 190 or more proof and has something in it that is ... well... unpleasant to say the least ... that if you were to drink it, you'd probably regret it. Also 200 proof perfumers alcohol doesn't remain 200 proof long because I think alcohol that pure has a tendency to suck water out of the air, so I think it usually becomes closer to 190 proof over time.

That flowery smell might be copulins. I notice that flowery smell in any alcohol based formula that has copulins in them.
            The copulins were removed from my mix so that shouldn't be the issue unless it was accidentally added (No way for me to know really lol?). Yeah I'm familiar with 200 proof alcohol we use it at work in the lab so definitely not that smell, but I think Ghost is right, it smells like the diffusion tech to me, which is a great thing because I know its there! I have unscented mones from other companies like NaturalAttraction and there is no similar smell even though they also use 200 proof alcohol, so I am sure it is the diffusion tech!
            PXS
            AD

Comment

knowledgeispower Oh no... I was attempting to educate the already educated. I feel a bit humbled right now. You're in the process of completing a neuroscience Ph.D., right?

Comment

Haha yes I am, no worries man just because I am getting a Ph.D. doesn't mean I know everything....there's ALOT I don't know and I appreciate the help
                PXS
                AD

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X