yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Different bottle size spray delivery volume?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different bottle size spray delivery volume?

I have some left over 5 ml plastic spray bottles from many years ago from AD (brand new and unused bottles)...I would like to eventually use these 5 ml to go bottles that I can keep in my pocket for all the PXS mones I buy (I bought 30 ml for most of the mones). Back from AD I remember that 1 spray of the 5 ml bottle was 80% of the volume of the 30 ml bottle, so if you normally needed 3 sprays of the 30 ml bottle you would need 4 sprays of the 5 ml bottle because you would be getting 20% less spray volume...

I say this because I know the XS line has been specified with very exact pheromone concentrations. At the end of the day 20% won't make a huge difference, but if you plan on mixing mones together, this can add up. So for example if I mix 3 XS lines together, and those 3 lines would normally be a 1x, 2x, and 2x type of spray (5 total sprays), I would need to spray 6 sprays of the 5 ml bottle to get "roughly" the same amount as 5 of the 30 ml sprays....

Long story short, I have 2 simple questions:

1. Do the 5 ml bottles that PXS sells have the same issue as the AD 5 ml bottles (as in the spray only is 80% of the 30 ml bottle spray?)
    2. Since PXS uses a 10 ml bottle by default....will "upgrading" to a 15 or 30 ml bottle for example cause an INCREASE in the volume/spray and thus lead me to need to decrease what I would normally spray from a 10 ml bottle?

Maybe I'm overthinking this but as a scientist by training getting a known delivered concentration is very important to me and is the philosophy behind why SteveO started PXS in the first place

EDIT: Sorry I should have searched first looks like SteveO answered this already a few years ago!

https://discoverxs.com/forum/off-top...s-spray-volume
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X