yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Limitless and outspoken testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limitless and outspoken testing

Just received a bottle of limitless and was surprised to find a bottle of outspoken. I wonder if the combination would be great together. I read some review on limitless and I am a bit worried. the person said they felt their heart rate rise. and on future testing he became irritable. I sell cars so I cant become irritable with customers cause it could cost me my job. I do tend to say what I shouldn't. I speak before i think. which gets me into trouble. so hopefully this wont be the case with limitless. anyone else test it yet?

best advice I can give is if you have any concerns, test each individually a bit and then try them together. That way you have an idea how both work for you and then can start tweaking them as a combo, if they can be combined. Never tried either of them so I don't know how they go together.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000GT View Post
      best advice I can give is if you have any concerns, test each individually a bit and then try them together. That way you have an idea how both work for you and then can start tweaking them as a combo, if they can be combined. Never tried either of them so I don't know how they go together.
      i second this. very important advice!
      Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Day 1. One spray of limitless around noon. got to work and was a bit irritated. Who really likes being at work right? well I then decided to make the best of it and look forward to the day. got some customers and couldnt sell them anything. wasnt my fault it was theirs but I wasnt as upset as usual when people waste my time. next set of customers basically spent the day with them. omg it was so awesome I would talk about why they are there and then joke around with them and get back to business. sold them a car and they left happy and it was now the end of my day. I did noticed I joked around a lot more then usual and some co workers seemed to not like it but my thoughts were who cares they need to lighten up. I should be more careful with joking with co workers. I know i need to think before I speak but over all it was a great day!

Comment

are your co-workers males or females?
          Give more, Expect Less

Comment

• funtimes
            funtimes commented
            Editing a comment
            the female secretary got irritated and my co worker who is a dude got pissy.

day 2. one spray on my adams apple like the day before. omg I love this stuff. it helps me get focused. today I had customers that would make me pissy and I handled it like a champ. I didnt let them get to me. I am able to make customers laugh and then get back to business. I did notice they do listen to me. this one customer was ready to leave cause she didnt like her monthly payments on the car she wanted and she got up was about to make her way to the door and I said hold on sit down let me see if I can do anything for you. she sat down and said ok. atm I didnt seem to think to much on it but after I was like damn that spray works like a mf. so I am loving limitless and I am hoping you bring it on the main side. if you plan on discontinuing this formula then let me know so I can buy them all up! I dont think this spray has any sexual side effect which makes it perfect for work.

Comment

Day 3. one spray on my adams apple. drove to get some paper work done and talked to a friend that tends to piss me off. I got pissed off again and was in a pissy mood. went to subway to buy some food and the workers there pissed me off too. I had to calm myself down. This stuff makes you watch people more and tend to judge them I think. cause I was thinking how the workers there really didnt want to be there and were just trying to get me and the other customers out the store. seems like there was no customer service skills at all.

Comment

funtimes if I may provide with a quick advice, after you apply mones, (if possible) please do not think of it.. Act like you applied nothing and just go on with your day

sometimes the more you think of it and especially having expectations of it may just ruin your mones experience..

give more, expect less and you'll enjoy the many happy things that spontaneously happen around you
              Give more, Expect Less

Comment

• funtimes
                funtimes commented
                Editing a comment
                I will try to forget but this spray makes you think

day 4. same spot one spray. had a panic attack today and it was bad. I pushed on and tried to fight off the panic attack. came home and added bliss. I think ill order a bottle of bliss to mix with this. I felt so much better after that and not irritable. had some great customers and made them laugh. I think if you can make them laugh you can get a sale.

Comment

day 5. my boss claimed i was bitching at him when I asked what he said to my customers. I think I will buy bliss as an add on to this one cause it does help me be happy around customers even though this on its own did the same

Comment

funtimes I'm wondering if there is a theme of anger you are getting with Limitless. Any thoughts?

Comment

well I do have anger issues maybe its bringing it out?

Comment

funtimes Good question. I think when using any formula, you have to find something that works for you. Some men are sensitive to A1, others not. Some men have positive results with one formula and yet other men, not so much.

I would wonder if xsp83 (a potential disinhibitor) or other potential disinhibitors are at work here for you regarding your anger as in bringing it out?

Comment

I dont know

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X