yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

TAC Substitute?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TAC Substitute?

Anyone know of a TAC substitute? You know, something that might make a woman's orgasms stronger, more frequent, and more easy for her to cum?

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
    Anyone know of a TAC substitute? You know, something that might make a woman's orgasms stronger, more frequent, and more easy for her to cum?
    Evolve oil gets my girl soaking wet and it definitely increases the amount/intensity of her orgasms.

People go on about TAC but ime you cannot beat 10-20mcg of Enone in the bedroom if your really trying to get her motor running. If you want things to get wild then add a couple sprays of PSE or 30mcg P83.

Comment

• Pandatrooper
      Pandatrooper commented
      Editing a comment
      damn son.. you talk like as if you destroy pussies daily with your own personal combos hahahaha

GHOST Thanks! Great advise!

You said it increases the amount and intensity of her orgasms. Does Evolve increase how quickly she cums? And how easily she cums?

Comment

GHOST Thanks! Great advise!

You said it increases the amount and intensity of her orgasms. Does Evolve increase how quickly she cums? And how easily she cums?
      Yes it does all of the above. The only downside is that it also does the same to me if I'm not careful.

Comment

GHOST Thank you for the brutally open and honest answer... which I guess is also a warning! Thank you very much! Much appreciated!

1) Does Impaxs have the exact same effects in terms of faster, more frequent, stronger, easier orgasms for the women.... or you?

2) Is it fair to say that you think TAC is over rated and/or over priced?

3) Deep question: I thought enone can attract women when they are about to ovulate or are ovulating; where as if they are past that ovulation window, enone might repel them. You said that enone seems to get a woman's motor running. What are your thoughts on enone and attracting/repelling women based on their ovulation timing? Or perhaps once they are in the bed room, enone works to get their motor going regardless of their ovulation timing?

Comment

GHOST Thank you for the brutally open and honest answer... which I guess is also a warning! Thank you very much! Much appreciated!

1) Does Impaxs have the exact same effects in terms of faster, more frequent, stronger, easier orgasms for the women.... or you?

2) Is it fair to say that you think TAC is over rated and/or over priced?

3) Deep question: I thought enone can attract women when they are about to ovulate or are ovulating; where as if they are past that ovulation window, enone might repel them. You said that enone seems to get a woman's motor running. What are your thoughts on enone and attracting/repelling women based on their ovulation timing? Or perhaps once they are in the bed room, enone works to get their motor going regardless of their ovulation timing?
          1) Yes

2) I don't feel like TAC is a vital component of a successful bedroom mix but it is one of the best none buffers available. Yes TAC is over priced and I refuse to buy from any vendor that is dishonest about the concentration of their single molecules even if it's for "research purposes".

3) Its difficult to say if Enone is any more attractive to women prior to or while they are ovulating. I honestly have not done enough research in this area to give you an informed answer. What I can say is that I have successfully seduced and taken to bed more then one woman that has been on their period.

Comment

GHOST Thank you for being so open, blunt, and personable! I really appreciate it. As experienced as I like to think I am, I always appreciate more knowledge and input to learn even more.

Comment

GHOST Thank you for being so open, blunt, and personable! I really appreciate it. As experienced as I like to think I am, I always appreciate more knowledge and input to learn even more.
              That's the great thing about pheromones.
              Always learning new things. I bet even people like Steve and Idle will admit they have much still to learn.

Comment

GHOST yeh, true! Again, I really really appreciate you being so open about such personal questions. It helps progress the learning.

How would you compare Impaxs and Evolve?

To me Impaxs seems more alpha/dominant, and maybe intimidating. Sexual but not as sexual as Naked Gun. There is nothing gentle about Impaxs.

Evolve seems more gentle, still sexual, less alpha/dominant. No intimidation.

Comment

@Xcc impaxs is like a drag racer, it loud and attracts a lot of attention, it's built to get you from 0-69 in the quickest possible time. However it can be unreliable and along the way there can be malfunctions, a wheel may fall off or the engine might catch fire and blow your chances of getting to the finish line at all.

Evolve is like a Rolls Royce. It is smooth, built for comfort and displays status, it will get you to the finish line much slower but you have a much better chance of getting there in one piece.
                  Last edited by GHOST; 08-06-2016, 08:41 AM.

Comment

GHOST I love that analogy! What are some of Impaxs malfunctions I could be aware of? How is it unreliable?

Comment

Xcc so you would say naked fun is more sexual than impaxs

Comment

kingtut savage I would say that Naked Gun is sexual and less "intimidating" or dominant than Impaxs. I don't know if one is more sexual than the other. They are both sexual, but in different ways. I wonder if some of the sexual effects from Impaxs is the dominance or "intimidation" factor... because it's my impression women tend to get turned on by dominance. I can say that I notice more blushing with Naked Gun than with Impaxs.

Comment

It is unreliable because it is abrasive and can be very polarizing. Guys feel the need to be protective around their partners and try and shit test you, I have been in situations where I have had males act aggressively towards me just for talking to their women. Don't get me wrong though it is a beast in a nightclub environment and it normally hits atleast a few women really hard and once it hits it's as close to a "no game needed" product as you will find.

Comment

GHOST You just said it better than I could. I kept trying to find the words... abrasive and polarizing are more exact than I could find! I'm guessing it's not buffered like Evolve.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X