yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

P130

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P130

2 sprays @ 12.5 mcg per spray

Used solo, 2 separate occasions

Feeling of relaxed focus, laid back, IDGAF attitude - but in a positive attitude kind of way. Not able to notice much in terms of effects on others just yet. I'll keep testing.
    Last edited by RTBoss; 01-28-2018, 08:54 AM.

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
    2 sprays @ 12.5 mcg per spray

Used solo, 2 separate occasions

Feeling of relaxed focus, laid back, IDGAF attitude - but in a positive attitude kind of way. Not able to notice much in terms of affects on others just yet. I'll keep testing.
    This is interesting to me because a lot of users report a laid back relaxation effect with p130. For me it was the complete opposite, It makes me feel really inpatient and frustrated by the smallest things.

Comment

• RTBoss
      RTBoss commented
      Editing a comment
      We all likely have different issues with our neurotransmitters, etc., so it's natural some may not react the same. Even caffeine causes me to react differently to products.

I think more reports on Putatives and the XSP's are in order so thank you for that.

Do you have any of our Putative alternatives?

Comment

Just pulled out the bottle of XSP130 steve0 sent me and sprayed 2 shots on my chest. Will let you know what I experience.
      Last edited by master_at_arms; 07-22-2016, 11:51 PM.
      Oil: xist, evolve, taboo, ascend, cohesion, api (x2), sob, domination, enone25 (x3 lol)

Sprays: vibes (x2), connections (x2), xist (x2), cohesion, taboo, love boat, bliss, evolve, ascend, celebrity, sport, ta test series, enone25 (x3 lol), odyssey13, xsp130, PIMP.

(Upgraded to 15/30mL!!!)

Comment

I went with 3 sprays of the XSP130 just now. Definitely chilled out and relaxed. I'm usually high strung and anxious, so I definitely noticed it. Of course I read your post prior, so hopefully its not why I experienced what I did.
        Last edited by master_at_arms; 07-22-2016, 11:52 PM.
        Oil: xist, evolve, taboo, ascend, cohesion, api (x2), sob, domination, enone25 (x3 lol)

Sprays: vibes (x2), connections (x2), xist (x2), cohesion, taboo, love boat, bliss, evolve, ascend, celebrity, sport, ta test series, enone25 (x3 lol), odyssey13, xsp130, PIMP.

(Upgraded to 15/30mL!!!)

Comment

@ master : you pulled out a bottle of what.What product?

Comment

Sorry, Kate - I need to clarify that this is XSP130. I've never used P130, nor had I heard anything about it before I tried it. I believe Master is referring to XSP130 as well. I also own XSP96, and would like to eventually purchase XSP83.

Comment

I was talking about the XSP130 I got this last purchase. I take it "P130" would be an AD putative designation?

(Upgraded to 15/30mL!!!)

Comment

RTBoss xsp83 was weird for me. I definitely saw it doing something although not anything that i found to be particularly useful. Do you already own it?

Comment

Originally posted by kingtut savage View Post
                  RTBoss xsp83 was weird for me. I definitely saw it doing something although not anything that i found to be particularly useful. Do you already own it?
                  No. I own P83, which I got in a disgusting scent package from AD. I hate that I HAVE to purchase a scent, that's one of the reasons I no longer do business with them. How am I supposed to mix and match when the scents conflict, let alone stink?

Comment

No. I own P83, which I got in a disgusting scent package from AD. I hate that I HAVE to purchase a scent, that's one of the reasons I no longer do business with them. How am I supposed to mix and match when the scents conflict, let alone stink?
                    That's a good reason why not to go back to them. Although I wasn't aware that they force scents on consumers. Makes no sense. Unscented is an option everywhere else.

Also wanted to clarify. You still haven't seen any effects on others, just self effects with xsp130?

Comment

Originally posted by kingtut savage View Post

That's a good reason why not to go back to them. Although I wasn't aware that they force scents on consumers. Makes no sense. Unscented is an option everywhere else.

Also wanted to clarify. You still haven't seen any effects on others, just self effects with xsp130?
                      They'll actually charge you MORE for unscented.

Yes, self-effects so far - not on others - but testing has not been extensive.

Comment

Reviving an old thread - got a full bottle of this as a reward for being such a good customer . Anyone with more experiences to share ? The official description here is different than what is being reported above. Thanks !

Comment

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Did you mean xs130? (Status Booster/U)

Originally posted by androstenol View Post
                        Reviving an old thread - got a full bottle of this as a reward for being such a good customer . Anyone with more experiences to share ? The official description here is different than what is being reported above. Thanks !
                        I hope NuTrix can answer. She is my Guru.
                        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I hope NuTrix can answer. She is my Guru.
                          I would love to help but unfortunately my expeience is with xs130 (Status Booster /U) not a putative alternative. Sorry
                          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

I would love to help but unfortunately my expeience is with xs130 (Status Booster /U) not a putative alternative. Sorry
                            Oki.
                            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I meant the XSP130. This thread mentions both so yes, that's confusing

Comment

This putative is extremely calming. I've sprayed two sprays at the default mcg (don't know what it is off the top of my head), and every time I'm immediately relaxed.

Great stuff if you're feeling stressed!

Comment

• androstenol
                                  androstenol commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Thank you very much ! Since my stress level is currently high, that's exactly what I needed to know <3

Bump. I need to reiterate again, this XSP is a potent stress-buster. I was agitated all day yesterday. Between 2 kids, my parents annoying me, my wife annoying me (lol), and a stress-filled drive to a stress-filled sports event - I sprayed XSP130 when I got home. Immediately felt much less stressed. Who needs benzos!?

Here's my problem - I'm running out! I want more! Will this be offered in the store soon?

Comment

Bump. I need to reiterate again, this XSP is a potent stress-buster. I was agitated all day yesterday. Between 2 kids, my parents annoying me, my wife annoying me (lol), and a stress-filled drive to a stress-filled sports event - I sprayed XSP130 when I got home. Immediately felt much less stressed. Who needs benzos!?

Here's my problem - I'm running out! I want more! Will this be offered in the store soon?
                                  lol, sounds like I may need some of this stuff myself.
                                  Thanks for sharing

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X