yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS 152 - TA test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS 152 - TA test

Today I decided to try 2 sprays of XS 152. I tried one before and didn't notice anything special. Today I did. People seemed suddenly very interested in me. And I think I might have appeared more approachable: People randomly talked to me at least three times: on the way to work in the bus, on the queue to pay the coffee, in the hotel reception. All of them asked things about me "where are you going, where are you from, how do you like it here" kind of things. My colleague for today was also very friendly. Of course they usually are, but this one seemed more interested in knowing about me than in telling stuff about him. More testing will follow, for consistency.

Any further testing done with xs152

Comment

I tried again yesterday 2 sprays to the chest but got nothing out of the ordinary. The difference from last time was the temperature (last time was far warmer) and also this time I applied to the chest (last time was to the arms).
      Last edited by Akelah; 08-25-2016, 02:34 AM.

Comment

So this morning I decided to do again 2 sprays of XS 152 to my forearms and... Bingo! People approached me and talked to me. Colleagues were quite happy to be near me and very talkative to me. I got a blatant hit (a guy said it's not everyday that you see such a charming first officer) but most hits were not sexual, just very friendly. It definitely has a "happy day" vibe to it, and I find myself singing to myself all the time. I'm liking it!

Comment

I've made test XS 152 my work blend for the past few weeks, and at two sprays, most of the times combined with a modest amount of cops, I'm having consistent. Both man and women respond well, but it's more noticeable in men. It makes me more approachable for sure, as people that otherwise wouldn't do more than a head nod start making conversation. Consistently they seem very interested in knowing more about me. Also they clearly remember me and the details about me for days and even weeks after. No negative results till now. I'd like to know what's in it

Comment

thank you for the reports Akelah
            Much appreciated.
            please have in mind that we are reading everything but... trying really hard not respond to research report topics..
            replying might cause people to take our words and search for the results we got...
            we dont to steer people in any direction with our observations.

So again really nice reports

i really hope more people from the community join your research on that molecule
            ... as its also one of my favorites from waaaaaaay back then

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
            idle @ socials

Comment

From my journal at PT again:

Today it went a bit too far. Before work I sprayed as usually 2x forearms with test XS152 and off I went, completely oblivious to the fact that today was probably the hottest day in London history. The 32 degree Celsius got the range and impact of this blend up like crazy. I'm not exaggerating when I say I barely made it to work, because I couldn't walk 100m without people stopping me. Man, women, children, even people that couldn't speak a single word of English approached me for all kinds of things: to ask me help to find some place, to ask me where I was going (!?), to ask me how I was... To ask me if I remember them (I swear I never saw them in my life).. While eating sushi I couldn't find soy sauce and a random guy in other table got up and came to me with his little soy sauce container to offer me. At work I couldn't prepare my things because everyone wanted to talk to me and ask me things. It was truly crazy. I decided not to wear more than one spray with this temperatures. Possibly I'll be saving the rest of it for party's and nights out. I can see how it can be a success as a super social in those contexts.

Comment

Unfortunately there's now only a couple of sprays left in my bottle, which is too few for winter temperatures, so I'm waiting for the perfect time to use it. Is it staying beta? I'm still itching to know what's in it and what will be the blend name.

Other effect that I noticed was a beautifying aura. I get ready, fix my hair and apply make up, etc, but when I apply TA test in the end I perceive myself much more beautiful in the mirror. Might be due to the happy optimistic vibe as well. Reminds me a little bit of a blend I used to have called Shewolf, in that matter. One more thing I really like is that I don't crash at all with this one, even if I drink alcohol. One time I exaggerated in FlirtXS, 3 sprays I think, and I crashed. Never happened with TA

I surely want more of this magic, hopefully it'll be soon in the EU store.

Comment

Interesting findings, I have enjoyed this as well, especially the good mood it puts everyone in. I've noticed people singing out loud many times which is quite humorous.

Do you find the men especially are falling over themselves to help you?

Comment

If I wear it by itself, everyone in general turns to me with me, not always to help, sometimes to ask help with something themselves, but when I use cops along definitely men are being extra generous That is true, extra good mood, I start singing myself did you post your findings somewhere I can find? Journal? PT? I'm curious to know more about other people experiences...

Comment

If I wear it by itself, everyone in general tries to engage with me, not always to help me, sometimes to ask help with something themselves, but when I use cops along definitely men are being extra generous That is true, extra good mood, I start singing myself did you post your findings somewhere I can find? Journal? PT? I'm curious to know more about other people experiences...

Comment

Not sure what this is, or what TA stands for. Used 2 sprays solo with my wife for dinner. Noted we had a very philosophical, positive, interaction. We

Comment

Just stumbled across this thread! Anyone still using?
                          All of my posts are in my journals here and a PT.
                          Got my first bottles back in 9/17. Still have a bottle.
                          It's still for sale as TA test, and it's still really great, though I only ever wear it in combos now.
                          Bump! Anyone?
                          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                            Just stumbled across this thread! Anyone still using?
                            All of my posts are in my journals here and a PT.
                            Got my first bottles back in 9/17. Still have a bottle.
                            It's still for sale as TA test, and it's still really great, though I only ever wear it in combos now.
                            Bump! Anyone?
                            For sale? Where?
                            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

For sale? Where?

Comment

I am going to buy this when it is available again.
                                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I am going to buy this when it is available again.
                                  Sweet! We will enable one another to go broke together

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Sweet! We will enable one another to go broke together
                                    Mutual destiny = Mutual interests.
                                    Arsenal

Comment

• NuTrix
                                      NuTrix commented
                                      Editing a comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X