yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Androsterone Sodium Sulfate 50 mcg per drop HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xcc no they are polar opposites. Shine is a very upbeat feel. Bliss is a very chill/IDGAF kind of feel. They are both feel good products but in different ways.
    Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 10-25-2018, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie Thanks for clarifying.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
        Scottie2Hottie Thanks for clarifying.
        Oh so Bliss isn't supposed to make me upbeat and happy? That's the self effects I was looking for when I tried it (based on others experiences), and when I didn't get those effects I felt like it was a dud.
        Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
        Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
        Apex Spray:Titan, Orbital, M3X, Imprint, Core
        Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post

Oh so Bliss isn't supposed to make me upbeat and happy? That's the self effects I was looking for when I tried it (based on others experiences), and when I didn't get those effects I felt like it was a dud.
          No you won't get that feel from Bliss. But Rone Sulfate is a neat molecule with a nice lift to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

No you won't get that feel from Bliss. But Rone Sulfate is a neat molecule with a nice lift to it.
            Is there XS products that I have that already have it in it? (IF you know off the top of your head)
            Pheromone XS Oil: Xist, Evolve, Desire Me Spray: Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Xist, XSP83, XSP86, XSP96, Celebrity, Naked Gun, PSE, Love Boat, SOB, Bliss, Vibe (Samples: Exotica, Taboo, Connections)
            Pheromone treasures Oil:Swoon,Grail of Affection, Alpha Treasures Spray: The Hookup, 0-69(Samples: Aura of Amity, TS)
            Liquid Alchemy Labs Gel: OD, NA, SXD-9 Spray: (Samples: AQ) Oil: (Samples:AV, BW, DP, VD)

Comment

The closest you'll probably come with what you have is Love Boat.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                The closest you'll probably come with what you have is Love Boat.
                Alright, I was gonna go phero-free today, but I will try love boat on my face!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix2886 View Post

Alright, I was gonna go phero-free today, but I will try love boat on my face!!!
                  You don't need to put it on your face. Front of the neck is fine.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X