yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Anti sweat technology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti sweat technology

XSteveO or idle when did the products start having the anti-sweat technology?

Xcc...did you ever hear back about this? I'm curious as well!
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Pretty much from the beginning, but perfected over the years. The key point to remember is its not something that's been lab tested so we really don't claim it as a feature. We'd have to spend a lot of cash on independent testing and while if we were Revlon, that be a good thing. However its something we do that 90% of our clients in hot, humid climates will attest to. Our best lab test is in the field and I'll take that as confirmation any day as to the validity of a products response.

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

XSteveO Thank you for explaining it so thoroughly! And I'm glad you're not Revlon.

Comment

it will be so cool if the products has anti-sweat tech! your customers in SEA will all need it like ALOT.
          Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Do mones react with sweat?
            If yes, is it favourable or adverse?

Comment

Originally posted by Devilz-attorney View Post
              Do mones react with sweat?
              If yes, is it favourable or adverse?
              My understanding is sweating which can facilitate the natural bacteria on your skin can break down certain social mones into the sexual eNONE which is not good as it can leave you with a build up of too much of the sexually aggressive eNONE. Don't forget natural sweating contains natural pheromones as well. SteveO I believe has technology buffered into the mixes to prevent this from happening (or at least slowing it down) but also don't forget that alcohol can kill bacteria on contact so there is some advantage here to the alcohol based sprays vs the oil based (although the oil based break down a lot slower so it works out pretty well)

Short answer is the effect is adverse, sweating is not great for pheromones and can break them down + diffuse them faster (deplete them)
              PXS
              Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
              Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
              AD
              AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

So just wanted to provide personal feedback here. Been using PXS products for nearly 2 months now in a gym setting. Obviously heavy sweating and heat, all sprays applied to the neck. In the past I used AD products and I would be lucky if the mones lasted 1 hour into the workout. PXS products have been unbelievable for me. I really was skeptical of this anti sweat tech people spoke of until I tried it myself.

Now as you know PXS sprays have more oil carrier than other products. When you spray them you can "spread" the mones around with your finger like you do with oil based products and actually feel the oils. So after my workouts I can still feel the oils and the scent and the workout never has had a negative effect on the effectiveness or the diffusion of the mones which is pretty amazing. Can't begin to tell you how awesome that is!
                PXS
                AD

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X