yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

TAC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TAC

As of today does pxs carry a tac equivalent?

Steve seems to think the AD TA series are each made up of multiple molecules. As far as I'm aware all of the reasearch and putative molecules on offer here a singles. What aspects of TAC are you trying to emulate.

Comment

GHOST the only only one that matters, the orgasms

Comment

kingtut savage I'm about to expose my ignorance... would you please tell me more about the orgasms and TAC?

Also I've seen people talk about how Evolve increases the speed, intensity, and number of orgasms for women.

Comment

Xcc TAC is a mystery molecule/proprietary blend that Adrotics Direct sells. I by no means am an expert as I have never bought TAC or anything from Adrotics but people has rave about it all the time on pherotruth. Apparently it gets women extremelt wet and produces mind boggling orgasms. There are those who speculate that TAC may be component to Evolve as well as the lal's gels od and sxd9. I wanted to know if pxs had a version of straight TAC so I could add to domination. That would be awesome
          Last edited by kingtut savage; 07-19-2016, 10:04 PM.

Comment

kingtut savage It would be awesome. I do know that a number of people have said that Evolve increases the number of orgasms and the intensity of orgasms, as well as how quickly orgasms happen for women. But I know nothing about TAC.

Comment

XSteveO idle Does PXS have a TAC substitute?

Comment

I would love to see TAC oil offered.

Comment

Still hoping to see a PXS TAC offered. Oil and spray.

Comment

Bump

Comment

I've received multiple samples of Molecule C and find no use for it outside of the bedroom.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                        Prettyrickyboi commented
                        Editing a comment
                        lol, id purchase some from you.
                        Quite honestly if SteveO came out with TAC and Instant Shine alternatives... R.I.P. lol

I only have a few sprays of TAC left. I'm currently working on an Instant Shine alternative. I invite you to read thru The Great "Radiance" Project thread.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X