yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What is best combined with XSR37?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is best combined with XSR37?

The results I am looking for is: Girls/ woman making the first move.. In the daytime..

I tried red combining it whith Androstadienone. The results where very good..

My my body produce feromones naturally as well. I think it's some kind of beta-mone.

Rollerman What results have you noticed with xsr37 by itself?

The reason I ask is that I've noticed some mones and some formulas will cancel each other out.

Sometimes, it may just be one effect that cancelled rather than all the effects, but still if that one effect is a big one...

Comment

Yeah man. What's it been like just using xsr37. Any information yoh could give on it would be ever so helpful, as there is no information on it besides one review on the store website. You are asking what to combine it with, but I don't think most people here know exactly what it does. I could be wrong but shame on you you have and and haven't been reporting

Comment

To be perfectly honest, I haven't been using it for long. But I figured since it's a molecule, I have to combine it with other molecules.

But cause @Ekscentra 's suggestions in the review is no longer available I went with kilA1..

keep in in mind my body produce natural beta?mones.

I went out shopping groceries with my Thai fuck-buddy..
        1 spray XS R37 (right side of neck)
        1 spray A1 (left side)
        + beta mone naturally produced by my body.

The reactions from the Thai girl was kind of difficult to read. (But I think not a good combo on asians)

when we got to the store I noticed hits from woman of all ages.
        Several of them where very un-shy inviting sexual actions..
        I think I got two sexy-hello's. But no approaches. (Maybe cause of the Thai girl, I don't know)

No doubt, great things could have happened if I were to initiate operation pickup-sex.

Males treated me with kindness even when he caught me checking out his girl..

I just started testing it solo..

Do you know the names of the substitute molecules for those in your rewiev? Since none of those in your report are available..

I'll come back with the results of solo usage...

Comment

Originally posted by Rollerman View Post
          To be perfectly honest, I haven't been using it for long. But I figured since it's a molecule, I have to combine it with other molecules.

But cause @Ekscentra 's suggestions in the review is no longer available I went with kilA1..

keep in in mind my body produce natural beta?mones.

I went out shopping groceries with my Thai fuck-buddy..
          1 spray XS R37 (right side of neck)
          1 spray A1 (left side)
          + beta mone naturally produced by my body.

The reactions from the Thai girl was kind of difficult to read. (But I think not a good combo on asians)

when we got to the store I noticed hits from woman of all ages.
          Several of them where very un-shy inviting sexual actions..
          I think I got two sexy-hello's. But no approaches. (Maybe cause of the Thai girl, I don't know)

No doubt, great things could have happened if I were to initiate operation pickup-sex.

Males treated me with kindness even when he caught me checking out his girl..

I just started testing it solo..

Do you know the names of the substitute molecules for those in your rewiev? Since none of those in your report are available..

I'll come back with the results of solo usage...
          I'm interested to know why think you are producing a lot of "beta mones" naturally?

Comment

Cause my natural body odor smells like pheromones..

Comment

Originally posted by Rollerman View Post
              Cause my natural body odor smells like pheromones..
              So does mine but why did you mention beta mones specifically and not just a mix of natural mones.

Comment

I recognize the smell, and the effect it has on people.
                It might be something more then just beta though..

Comment

I was under the impression that the body produces all the pheromones, just in different amounts. Rollerman When you say beta mones are you refering to beta-androstenol?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X