yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Why Reactions might be inconsistent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Reactions might be inconsistent.

I wanted to share some things over time that I've learned. If we live with human inventions - of which spraybottle pheromones are one - it seems we try to put the reins on nature, to get consistent results from a mercurial natural world, of which our human bodies - and more to the point - other human bodies - are a part.

We have tried to make a pushbutton world to live in, but our reactions as humans are not consistent.

I'm reminded of a little known Paul Simon song:
    Nature gives us shapeless shapes
    Clouds and waves and flame
    But human expectation is
    That love remains the same.
    And when it isn't
    We point our fingers
    And blame, blame, blame

So, all that being said, what have you noticed in yourself or others, that might make pheromone reactions inconsistent? Or is there a similar link on another site that addresses this subject also?

I bring this up, not to throw doubt on pheromone use, but quite the opposite, to show the value of consistent use over time in determining what effect a pheromone may have. And the complaint some very few may have, "My new mones didn't work yesterday. Now I'll try moaning on a forum."

As an easy example, we know A-1 has more impact on a woman outside of when she is ovulating.

Are we so certain that only A-1 has this effect?
    And that men's hormones do not fluctuate?

Knowing this, in the common scenario of:
    "Help me, there's this girl I see frequently that I like! How do I avoid fear of rejection by compelling her (via pheromones) to greet me and ask me for a date out of the blue when I pass by near her?"

To be hypothetically shortly followed by:
    "Help me, there's this girl I'm going on a date with soon! How do I avoid fear of rape accusations by compelling her (via pheromones) to propose sleeping with me though we barely know each other?"

(Edit: Do I sound snarky? I'm genuinely sorry. There is truth in humor, and I am trying to help.)

in the common one target scenario above, I would think a wise rule of thumb would be to use a mix for a month to make sure you hit her fertility window, or whatever other windows other pheromones might need to synchronize with.

So with out further ado... On to the topic:

Subject's...
    ...mother died yesterday
    ...hormones are out of whack

Subject...
    ...just found out their father was cheating on their mother
    ...is fighting off a cold
    ...already has had their eye on someone else for a long time
    ...has a friend in a crisis
    ...took the wrong medication
    ...needs to use the bathroom, but haven't had time to go
    ...is embarrassed about a silent fart they let out just before you walked up
    ...is thinking about how to deal with any of the above

I hope this is of some use to those of you that are new to this, or are easily discouraged.... the basic point is that other people's lives are just as complex as yours, and pheromones are not a cheat code. They may unlock the door, but you should still expect to turn the knob and push. Don't just polish the knob and wait for the door to open by itself.

Kindly,

Quicksilver

i will repeat:

So, all that being said, what have you noticed in yourself or others, that might make pheromone reactions inconsistent? Or is there a similar link on another site that addresses this subject also?

Last edited by Quicksilver; 06-12-2016, 12:32 AM.

2000GT perhaps this should be moved to Unisexy ... I accidentally created it in Men's Journals

Comment

Poof! All done

Comment

• Quicksilver
        Quicksilver commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks!

Quicksilver I love this post. We don't know each other's backstories, and in this situation, we don't know what in their immediate past may effect the next interaction. Silent fart

I have a "wife" that won't tell me that she wants a divorce, and won't try to work things out with me. No infidelity, no abuse from either party. Just apathy on her end, emotionally dead towards me. I've been living in a van down by the river(apt.) for 6 months, in which time we've had sex twice. When I lived at home she wouldn't sleep in the same bed with me, so I slept on a cheap ass mattress on the basement floor for about a year before moving out. I'm still faithful to this woman.I think she's psycho but no diagnosis or medication. I see her semi regularly because we have 4 kids traveling from apartment to house, house to apartment. I haven't had an opportunity to be alone with her without interruptions for more than say 5-10 minutes. Yeah I have these products in hopes for them to help in this seemingly waste of my life. But at this time I'll take what I can get.

Now, every time I have a positive interaction with her I think it was the pheromones. Possibly. So, I guess she's my one target. I'm not sure if I had some new strange come on to me that I would even follow through, but I welcome the chance.
      I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
      Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
      Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Quicksilver Excellent points. It might be difficult to find a formula for all situations, all people, and all emotional states.

Recently, I got stone walled by 5 women in a row after already knowing a certain formula worked great! (I don't remember which formula, though.) It was odd because I was shopping and asked what I thought were very simple questions I wanted answered before I decided to buy or not. It was so odd because the last time I saw people this irritable it was because they were in physical pain. I started to wonder what happened. Then I realized perhaps they were in pain because all 5 incidents happened within 15 minutes of closing. They were all wearing very high heels. Probably been working 8 or more hours that day. Plus it was Friday at 9:45 pm. Translation? They were exhausted and irritable. They were focused on their weekend. I think they were all just wanting to go home, soak their feet, and go to bed.

Conclusion: Using a formula in some circumstances will likely be ineffective.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
          I have a "wife" that won't tell me that she wants a divorce, and won't try to work things out with me. No infidelity, no abuse from either party. Just apathy on her end, emotionally dead towards me. I've been living in a van down by the river(apt.) for 6 months, in which time we've had sex twice. When I lived at home she wouldn't sleep in the same bed with me, so I slept on a cheap ass mattress on the basement floor for about a year before moving out.
          Ragnar Lothbrook Sounds like its time to introduce MMSL to this forum
          (Some more examples of other marriages similar to yours that got turned around: http://marriedmansexlife.com/the-mmsl-forum-basics/)

This usually boils down to a man appearing either too untrustworthy (alpha) or too much of an unmotivated supplicant (beta). I really recommend this website, BTW... seems equally popular with men and women.

Cheers,

Quicksilver

P.S. Cohesion seems really appropriate for your situation, so if you really haven't yet... why not?
          How to have the marriage you thought you were going to have. By which I mean doing it like rabbits.
          Last edited by Quicksilver; 06-13-2016, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
            It was odd because I was shopping and asked what I thought were very simple questions I wanted answered before I decided to buy or not. It was so odd because the last time I saw people this irritable it was because they were in physical pain. I started to wonder what happened. Then I realized perhaps they were in pain because all 5 incidents happened within 15 minutes of closing. They were all wearing very high heels. Probably been working 8 or more hours that day. Plus it was Friday at 9:45 pm. Translation? They were exhausted and irritable....
            Ha! Yes. Exactly Xcc ! So...

Subject...
            ...has just finished 7 hours and 55 minutes of an 8 hr shift
            ...has been standing in high heels that are a size and a half too tight for 7 hours and 55 minutes
            ...has been texting the last four hours with friends that have been making fun of them and sending pics to make them jealous because they had to work.

and to add a new one?

... has a helpful bit of absorbent something or other that is shifting or otherwise showing signs of having finished its useful life and is in need of replacement.
            (note: the above statement is sufficiently vague enough to be gender neutral. And I know for a fact it should be.)

Cheers,

Quicksilver

Comment

Quicksilver I like how you think. You are able to rapidly abstract and yet quickly bring it back down to Earth!

Comment

Thanks for this post. In my opinion this should be a sticky thread for new pheromone users! So many people think pheromones are basically going to make girls drop their pants and run at you.

This is probably due to the media's constant negative view of pheromones as "jokes"....the "expectation" is pheromones will make another female want to copulate instantly with you like in animals...however they fail to discount the importance of culture and our forebrains. Unlike animals, humans have much more complex thoughts. And while pheromones may break down barriers and cause "urges" in others, they will not cause someone to consciously disobey their upbringing and rational thought.

So yes, location location location is key here. Evolve will not do anything while you are sitting at your desk in a room of 10 other colleagues. But connections will! On the other hand, if you are at a bar late at night Evolve would be a much different situation!

And yet on top of all that, we have to remember, that just because the situation is right, that does not mean the target is in the mood because of the various factors Quicksilver discussed!
                PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                PXS
                Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                AD
                AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X