yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS152 Potential TA Series Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

I get the impression from the product description that this is a single molecule and therefore couldn't be a Shine alternative since that is a blend of 3 molecules or at least only 3 are mentioned.
    This is definitely a blend. If it's an attempt at recreating TAA it's off. From what I remember I'd say it was closer to TAH.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post

This is definitely a blend. If it's an attempt at recreating TAA it's off. From what I remember I'd say it was closer to TAH.
      Seems odd that he would have both xs152 and xsp-H. But then again xsr32 and xsp-F are one and the same so who knows.

Comment

Xcc

Comment

• Isis
          Isis commented
          Editing a comment
          This is a great/detailed report. I just got this to play around with and let you know if I have any suggestions once I've thoroughly tested it

Comment

So what would be an alternative to TAH? Oh. Never Mind....I found it!
          Last edited by Ladyofthewoods; 07-19-2018, 03:14 PM. Reason: Because I did not read!
          My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X