yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS152 Potential TA Series Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GHOST this sounds right on track to me. This seems to be some sort of rapport seeking formula as far as I can tell. People want to be in rapport with you. I think trying to do things for you is trying to gain your favor... which is a form of staying in rapport.

Perhaps there is also an aspect of awe about this formula.

Comment

I'm about half way through this bottle and I am going to list the effects that I am experiencing below.

Strong mood boost
      Increased volume of conversation
      Increased competitiveness in women
      Increased confidence in women
      Men being overly helpful and nice to me almost VIP like
      Easy rapport building with men and women
      Increase in kino from women
      People express their true feelings verbally
      Creates a silly playful atmosphere in the right circumstances.
      diminishes sex drive
      Disinhibiting

Comment

GHOST
        Thanks for the report. I would say this is definitely something along the lines of rapport seeking, as well as trying to gain your favor. Status looks like an element here, too.

Comment

GHOST Were you continuing to test it at just 1 spray? Have you used it in combination with anything else?

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
            GHOST Were you continuing to test it at just 1 spray? Have you used it in combination with anything else?
            Yes I'm finding 1 spray enough to see the effects above. I think that is because there is barely any fixative in this, so it fairly potent for a couple hours then dies off quite rapidly. I've only mixed with one spray Xsist so far and they seem to go together nicely.

I'm going to order more soon as I want to start using it in combination with other single molecules.

Have you tested this again? Anymore thoughts?

Comment

Not lately, I've been using an attraction subliminal, so I've been laying off the pheromones. I'll get back to them eventually, and this one has my attention thus far.

Comment

Another xs152 test

3 sprays

In general, I still see people trying to impress me or build rapport with me or connect with me.

I also see elements of people being positive, happy, playful, and disinhibited.

Comment

Xcc looks like your getting similar results to me with this one. Looking forward to your future reports.

Comment

GHOST To be very blunt with you, I think we got this thing 80% figured out. We're getting consistent results. Perhaps there is a 20% of subtly that we have yet to discover, but really how long is testing required before a putatitve becomes a "definite". I think it's a bit odd that there are these putatitives that have been available for years, dozens of concurring reports, yet they are still putatives. I think it's because no one wants to reveal what they are.

Any ways, yes we are seeing similar things with xs152. I like it! Very cool stuff. And there does NOT seem to be any intimidation, which I think makes this even better!

Comment

Xcc There are a lot of people out there that just copy and paste others results or don't test things thoroughly enough to get the full picture. This is why I was against XS using the same code names as AD as I feel there is a lot more to some of these putatives that haven't been reported on. Don't get me wrong I understand why Steve made that decision but it would of been nice to start with a clean slate so to speak.

I agree that we have probably got most of the effects of xs152 figured out but I have a theory that the whole "VIP" treatment or people trying to impress you is not because this is high status, which would explain the lack of intimidation. Any thoughts on this?

Comment

GHOST

First... Yes, I am aware of this cut-and-paste phenomenon. I've heard an amusing story or two about it. But amusing stories aside, it's unfortunate that happens because then that leads to poor research and the progress being slowed or misguided.

Second, I think there is a degree of status resulting from this formula. But I think the magic is status plus rapport. I think there is a feeling of closeness that gets stimulated along with respect and a desire to make the wearer happy. Engaging I think is in there as well. If I had to select the GOALS, I would vote ENGAGING status (and maybe a bit of social). It's like they recognize your status but yet feel familiar to them, but it would be like you're Justin Timberlake who shops at the same grocery store every Tuesday. So the employees recognize you're famous and want to please you (ENGAGING and status) but at the same time it's no big deal because they see you there every Tuesday.

What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                          GHOST

First... Yes, I am aware of this cut-and-paste phenomenon. I've heard an amusing story or two about it. But amusing stories aside, it's unfortunate that happens because then that leads to poor research and the progress being slowed or misguided.

Second, I think there is a degree of status resulting from this formula. But I think the magic is status plus rapport. I think there is a feeling of closeness that gets stimulated along with respect and a desire to make the wearer happy. Engaging I think is in there as well. If I had to select the GOALS, I would vote ENGAGING status (and maybe a bit of social). It's like they recognize your status but yet feel familiar to them, but it would be like you're Justin Timberlake who shops at the same grocery store every Tuesday. So the employees recognize you're famous and want to please you (ENGAGING and status) but at the same time it's no big deal because they see you there every Tuesday.

What do you think?
                          I'm sorry I haven't responded to this earlier but I totally forgot about this thread.

I think the Justin Timberlake analogy is a great way of describing this molecule. What I meant by not high status was in the traditional "alpha male" type of status but I agree that there is a certain amount of social status. I haven't noticed any signs of arousal from women when wearing this.

Comment

GHOST

Okay so we're finding out about the same things. Off the top of my head, I would say that I don't think I've seen signs of arousal or being "in love" or looking at me dreamy eyed or something like that. I see this as respect and engaging. Yes not traditional alpha status.

Some of these products seem to have status indirectly. One product I tried that I was sent (I think alpha testing), there was status but the status seemed to be more from they are having such a good time with you they respect you for being so fun and amazing rather than respect from awe or "being alert and ready to attend to your every need".

In fact, I think that xs152 might do well with Xist. Just a guess.

Comment

Xcc I have tested this with Xsist a couple of times now and they do go together nicely. xs152 seemed to increase compliance from xsist which as you know isn't a hard alpha product.

Comment

I only have a small amount of this left now so I've been using sparingly. I think Steve was alluding to the fact that this is a mix of molecules. From the singles I have tested I would say it feels like a mix of

p96: I'm only saying this because of what Steve said in his earlier post and from the way it brings out people's true feelings. Otherwise I may of said Beta AndrostEnol.

Beta AndrostAnol: buddy effects on men, social status, increased confidence in women and increased chatiness.

Est: increased mood boost, men falling over themselves to help you out.

I reserve the right to be totally wrong so please don't take this as gospel.

Comment

Hey guys!

I just discovered this thread thanks to Ghost, I was all alone posting my experiences here: https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...xs-152-ta-test
                                  I know nothing about putatives or old Androtics test molecules, so it's a purely innocent point of view
                                  No idea what's in it besides a-nol. Actually I can't be sure of a-nol either, because no one confirmed, but it surely feels like a-nol, and maybe b-nol as well.
                                  All I know is that I want more, I loved the results in standard and work environment, and now I want to proceed to test it in parties and nights out.

Comment

Originally posted by Akelah View Post
                                    Hey guys!

I just discovered this thread thanks to Ghost, I was all alone posting my experiences here: https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...xs-152-ta-test
                                    I know nothing about putatives or old Androtics test molecules, so it's a purely innocent point of view
                                    No idea what's in it besides a-nol. Actually I can't be sure of a-nol either, because no one confirmed, but it surely feels like a-nol, and maybe b-nol as well.
                                    All I know is that I want more, I loved the results in standard and work environment, and now I want to proceed to test it in parties and nights out.
                                    Glad you made your way over hear. It's always nice to get a woman's point of view.

Yes I agree that it does feel very "Alpha nolish". Hopefully Steve or Idle will come and drop some knowledge about it soon.

Comment

UT-OH.. did SteveO make an TAA alternative and end up stumbling upon an Instant Shine alternative??

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
                                        UT-OH.. did SteveO make an TAA alternative and end up stumbling upon an Instant Shine alternative??
                                        I get the impression from the product description that this is a single molecule and therefore couldn't be a Shine alternative since that is a blend of 3 molecules or at least only 3 are mentioned.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                                          Prettyrickyboi commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          It's been said that all of AD's TA series is thought to be 3 molecules.

Yes I've heard the same. All I know is that TAA is supposed to contain the driving molecule behind Shine but I've used a lot of both and there IS a difference between the two. TAA is more monochromatic. It's also widely believed the Rone Sulfate is the key molecule in both but SteveO seems to think differently.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X