yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS152 Potential TA Series Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS152 Potential TA Series Test

Not sure what this is, or what TA stands for.

Used 2 sprays solo with my wife for dinner. Noted we had a very philosophical, positive, interaction. We discussed "life" and "values." Both we a bit disnihibited with thoughts. That's about it from Test 1.

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post

Used 2 sprays solo with my wife for dinner. Noted we had a very philosophical, positive, interaction. We discussed "life" and "values." Both we a bit disnihibited with thoughts. That's about it from Test 1.
    I think it means that it is a suspected molecule from the Androtics T series.

I'm looking to test this soon so keep up the reporting.

Comment

Ghost is right about what it is a test of. I have my thoughts on it but I'm not 100% so I wanted community feedback.

As for your observations RTBoss...thanks very kindly. Keep them coming

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

RTBoss
        Originally posted by RTBoss View Post

Would you please expand on this a bit more? What was philosophical about it? Did you learn new things about your wife? Did you talk about things you've never talked about before? Did it deepen your emotional intimacy?

What was "disinhibiting" about it?

Comment

We don't have "deep" discussions unless there's alcohol at play. We weren't drinking. It's been awhile, so I don't recall the exact topic of discussion, but it was based in deep-seated beliefs about the meaning of life and how it applies to people we know and the decisions they make. My wife and I were quite congruent on our thoughts, which increased the feeling of a mutual bond. So, yes, I would say it deepened our emotional intimacy.

Great questions!

Comment

RTBoss Thank you for being so open! So what I'm understanding is that this xs152 deepens relationships, creates (or discovers) commonalities, fosters rapport in terms of values, nurtures meaningful conversation in such a way it expands emotional intimacy, and increases emotional closeness. Big time rapport generator. Also a bit disinhibiting.

Makes me wonder if your wife may have been molding her values, thoughts, and/or feelings to yours in the process of your conversation to obtain more rapport. In other words, are the values driving the rapport or the rapport driving the values?

Comment

More testing required, my friend!

Comment

RTBoss Yes, and what fun it will likely be! We also have some ideas to consider as to what direction the results might go in. Thank you for posting!

Comment

Testing 3 sprays solo, today. 2 sprays neck, 1 spray split between the wrists. Just applied.

Comment

Alright, so it's definitely a bonding molecule. Sharing/swapping of stories from both sexes - eagerly - to build greater connection/rapport. It makes both the wearer and any other person affected positively want to conenct.

Had a yelling match with my wife in the car after the gym, where she tried telling me I don't work as hard as her b/c I work out of the house less hours than her and spend the rest of the time as a stay-at-home dad. Apparently she's jealous. Still, it pisses me off. I've given up a lot to do this for our family, so sitting on my ass here-and-there is one of the privileges, dammit!

Comment

RTBoss I appreciate your input, insight, and bluntness! Thank you!

Comment

Great reporting guys. I'd like to see more people talk about this as its a pretty cool molecule.

In many ways it reminds me quite a bit like putative 96--bonding, or at the very least it has aspects of (which if my theorem is correct makes a whole lot of sense). I believe most of the TA series contain multiple molecules and therefore not a single putative molecule such as putative 96 would be. Then again, Dancing Joker and I (my very close friend, teacher, mentor and sometimes student) have discovered several putative molecules that contain more than one molecule to form a whole. We are very close to absolute certainty all the TA molecules are at least 3 molecules each.

Steve O
                        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

XSteveO Thank you for the hints.

Comment

i used it with Evolve oil two times, (1-2 drops to neck) and 1 spray XS152 to wrist.
                            both times had love with my SO, yes she was relaxed and initiated, but do not know if i can attribute it to Evolve or 152 or just myself.

is XS152 effective alone?
                            if it is similar to PSX96 maybe it is good to mix with rich -erone/enone mixes?

got an idea.. what about.. XS152 TA + XS182 enone25.. ?
                            i need to be careful, do not want to ruin my happy moments just because i mixed a bad mix, this is why i am asking you guys.

Comment

lost_summertime Was it Evolve or 152 or you? Maybe it was because you were wearing both. Maybe Evolve made her horny and 152 made her feel comfortable and emotionally close to you... and the combination of the horniness, comfort, and emotional closeness made her initiate sex with you. If she is with you, it must be partly because of you. I think pheromones just make things easier, but you also need to be likable and respectable. So it might be the combination of all 3. Give yourself credit.

Comment

Tested 152 earlier on today at 2 sprays. Initial impression was that this mix is fairly heavy on the mones just going off the smell. It was difficult to cover, even with 3 sprays of aqua di gio.

Looking at rtb's posts on this I was expecting a connections type of vibe. What I got was something much closer to flirt.

Self effects

Within seconds of applying the first spray I got a big grin on my face, which is consistent with my use of Alpha Androstenol

Mild mood boost

Increased awareness of surroundings (xsr32 like)

Increased openness, more willing to initiate conversation

Became more articulate/charming sometimes verging on goofy

After 4+ hours feeling tired and little burnt out.

Observations

Took my girl out for dinner to a restaurant just around the corner from us. We regularly go there because the food is awesome and cheap. Out of all the times we have been there we have never had so much fun. I had her cracking up at all of my jokes and I was teasing the hell out of her but she was eating it up.

Our waitress was very polite and spent a little too much time at our table. It was almost like we where old friends of hers and she had know problem joining in on our conversation.

On the way home we went in to the supermarket to pick up a DVD for later. The cashier almost lit up within seconds of us approaching the counter. She was laughing about the amount of sweets and popcorn we had bought and said "that's my kind of shopping". We where there for a good 3-4 minutes talking to her about utter bs luckily there was nobody else behind us.

Conclusion

Il have to test this again to get a good grasp on what it is doing but so far it seems like a very good ice breaker. Wasn't much depth in conversation but I could see this being good for toning down any harsh intimidating alpha blends.

Comment

• master_at_arms
                                  master_at_arms commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  1733 mcg pheromones per 10 ml bottle at 22 mcg per spray, according to XS site.

• GHOST
                                  GHOST commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  That's much lower then I thought, must be one stinky molecule.

Used this again today at one spray just to see if my experience yesterday was consistent and yes this definitely feels like it has a healthy dose of Alpha Androstenol in it. Everywhere I went I was met with excitement, lots of laughter and a general happy vibe. I'm actually having a lot of fun wearing this apart from the crash I get about 4hrs in. This definitely feels like a blend rather then a single molecule as the hits are very consistent. Would love to read others experiences with this when worn solo.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
                                  Great reporting guys. I'd like to see more people talk about this as its a pretty cool molecule.

In many ways it reminds me quite a bit like putative 96--bonding, or at the very least it has aspects of (which if my theorem is correct makes a whole lot of sense). I believe most of the TA series contain multiple molecules and therefore not a single putative molecule such as putative 96 would be. Then again, Dancing Joker and I (my very close friend, teacher, mentor and sometimes student) have discovered several putative molecules that contain more than one molecule to form a whole. We are very close to absolute certainty all the TA molecules are at least 3 molecules each.
                                  So are you saying you believe the TA series to be blends of at least 3 molecules or 1 molecule that is a hybrid of 3 molecules (if that's even possible)?

Comment

Haven't worn it solo, but with connections. I've used up about half the 30mL bottle. I honestly wish I could get a 30mL bottle instead of say buying x3 10mL bottles. I think xs152 is gold. When I started adding xs152 in my work mix, I noticed people being more upbeat/happy/wanting to talk with me like we're old buddies. Its really helped me build relationships with people at work and meet people in general. I don't know what it is about xs152, but I would say it and ascend have changed things for me greatly. Seriously, I would love to find out where this beta is going in the future? It has been my favorite extra goodie steve0/leslie sent my way!

FYI: My work mix is generally: 1 ascend on neck, 2 xist on left inner elbow, 1-2 cohesion on right inner elbow, 2-3 connections and 2 xs152 mixed on both wrists. Occasionally switching up the ascend for 2-3 taboo or one drop domination or 2 APi, etc just to have a variation. Love boat and others occasionally find their way in.
                                    Oil: xist, evolve, taboo, ascend, cohesion, api (x2), sob, domination, enone25 (x3 lol)

Sprays: vibes (x2), connections (x2), xist (x2), cohesion, taboo, love boat, bliss, evolve, ascend, celebrity, sport, ta test series, enone25 (x3 lol), odyssey13, xsp130, PIMP.

(Upgraded to 15/30mL!!!)

Comment

Some more observations.

When I wear this people fall over themselves to do things for me especially men. I don't feel this is because it is terribly high status but because it puts people in such a fantastic mood, in fact this does have similarities to EST and I think it is a little beta although I'm still making my mind up about that.

Comment

• NuTrix
                                        NuTrix commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        Read upstream it's heavy on smell, it's supposed to be unisex. Do you think possibly dienone rather than Est?

• GHOST
                                        GHOST commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        I can tell A1 a mile off and the helpful behaviour from men just reeks of EST to me.

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X