yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xsr 69 xsr69

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xsr 69 xsr69

I searched the posts for both those words and found no posts regarding testing it.

Has anyone tested xsr 69 ( xsr69 )?
    Last edited by Ildergreier; 04-11-2019, 02:28 AM. Reason: I moved this subject over at the research part of the board. Moderator Ildergreier.

I wore 8mcgs.

Probably should've started at 2. I felt very calm and relaxed. Snuggling in a pile of blankets seemed very appealing.

But of course I had to run errands. This spaced me out a bit.

It was strange because I felt relaxed, however my patience was short. I felt argumentative. I noticed the same behavior with the person I was with but it never escalated to argument. Lots of sniping.

Wonder if this was beta-fying. I was opening an account. Things were all under my name but the guy kept addressing the person I was with

??????

Comment

Isis Thank you for your post!

What is "beta-frying"?

Comment

• Isis
        Isis commented
        Editing a comment
        Makes you appear beta

I have this coming in my next order, I'll post findings here

ETA
      This is marinating in DT and should be ready for the weekend...
      Last edited by NuTrix; 02-06-2019, 10:53 AM. Reason: ETA update
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Isis Ildergreier I know you two have/had this. Any trials?

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
          Isis Ildergreier I know you two have/had this. Any trials?
          Not yet, but I can spray myself with it now and report back, though. I wonder if this thread could be moved to the research board XSteveO
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            Did you spritz?

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, and I didn't notice anything.

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment

I haven't had a chance it test it since the first time I tried it. May join you in testing it since I don't even remember what it's supposed to do

Comment

I want to try it

It's my lucky number
            Pheromone XS
            Oil: evolve, xist
            Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
              I want to try it

It's my lucky number
              I have an affinity for the number as well

Do you have it, or is it on you list of things to try?

Comment

May have to try this
                XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

So I just received my spray bottle of xsr69. I just bought it because of the number .. dont judge lol.

Unscented has a really iso-alcohol smell to it.
                  Two full sprays to the neck and chest.

Self effects
                  made me a bit flush

did notice the reception ladies kept smiling at me. One in particular.

havent worn this around enough yet.
                  just day 1
                  I'll try again tomorrow

Comment

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Me too And I would never judge ^_~

Wearing x1 spray @ 12.5.
                  ?12.5.Heading out with lil Nu for random shopping. Be back later

Comment

Morning. 12.5mcg
                    Hard to say. I will be wearing it for a few days to look for patterns.

Lil Nu seemed to be incredibly sweet and well behaved. If that continues, this is gold lol!

People were kind but held eye contact less. They were making eye contact, but looking away more quickly. Nothing stands out. People are usually kind I did see a lot of looks, but that happens all the time too.

Selfie. I was running late and didn't really care. I was aware of my time but just didn't care to rush.

Later in the afternoon I added two more sprays (25mcgs) about 5.5 hours later for work.

Have continued that unrushed feeling. Have been more tempted than usual to say naughty things, but have been good in spite of it, lol.

Random people have chatted me up but nothing unusual. Normal antics thus far.

Will trial again tomorrow and see what shows itself...will be back later if anything exciting happens before bed
                    Last edited by NuTrix; 03-06-2019, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Nothing exciting from yesterday. Family was already tucked into bed when I got home.

Going with x2 (25mcgs), pre work errands and work environment. Let's see what today brings.

Comment

NuTrix

So XSR69 has a little naughty disinhibiting qualities?
                        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                          NuTrix

So XSR69 has a little naughty disinhibiting qualities?
                          For me, yes.

Watching to see if it shows in others and I am seeing some moderate here and there.

It does seem to get an attention response from people I already know. The same guys that openly and unabashedly flirted with me yesterday did so again today. It's unusual to have the, what? Blatant verbal inuendos? to come without instigation on my part, so I was hesitant to mention it as a hit yesterday, but there's definitely some kind of sexual undercurrent going on here.

My partner for today seems to be displaying the same unrushed feeling I'm experiencing. He has even said, "I'm in no hurry," several times now, lol. We aren't going deliberately slower, we just both feel no need to rush. Interesting.

Comment

Alright. It's not coincidence.
                            People want to touch me.
                            Put their arms over my shoulder like a buddy.
                            Hug me.
                            Stand right next to me, as in up against me

I just had a unique interaction with one of the girls from a neighboring department, early 20s? Looking at me all stary eyed and acting kinda shy (she is not normally lol) but she wanted to keep talking to me, coming up with random questions to keep our convo going. Curious. As far as I know, she's straight but she was behaving like a crush. First female to react this way. Something about me awed her tonight, or should I say something about xsr69 did?

I definitely need to flush this out some more...

Comment

Alright. It's not coincidence.
                              People want to touch me.
                              Put their arms over my shoulder like a buddy.
                              Hug me.
                              Stand right next to me, as in up against me

I just had a unique interaction with one of the girls from a neighboring department, early 20s? Looking at me all stary eyed and acting kinda shy (she is not normally lol) but she wanted to keep talking to me, coming up with random questions to keep our convo going. Curious. As far as I know, she's straight but she was behaving like a crush. First female to react this way. Something about me awed her tonight, or should I say something about xsr69 did?

I definitely need to flush this out some more...
                              Hmmm, this is about to be put on a list of potential mones to wear on Tuesday.

Comment

Morning. 12.5mcg
                                Hard to say. I will be wearing it for a few days to look for patterns.

Lil Nu seemed to be incredibly sweet and well behaved. If that continues, this is gold lol!

People were kind but held eye contact less. They were making eye contact, but looking away more quickly. Nothing stands out. People are usually kind I did see a lot of looks, but that happens all the time too.

Selfie. I was running late and didn't really care. I was aware of my time but just didn't care to rush.

Later in the afternoon I added two more sprays (25mcgs) about 5.5 hours later for work.

Have continued that unrushed feeling. Have been more tempted than usual to say naughty things, but have been good in spite of it, lol.

Random people have chatted me up but nothing unusual. Normal antics thus far.

Will trial again tomorrow and see what shows itself...will be back later if anything exciting happens before bed
                                Do you think they looked away out of nervousness?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Do you think they looked away out of nervousness?
                                  My first impression is to say yes, but it's too soon to say for sure

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X