yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xsr 69 xsr69

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tested XSR69 today, wore mcg25 and a cashier really took her time to talk to me when I was at the drugstore earlier today. This particular cashier/drugstore worker has never said one word other than hie and bye before, but now words run out of her. It was conspicuously. It was like she had to give me attention.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I've used this three times so far at 2xsp, offhand I notice tranquilizing properties. It actually make me somewhat drowsy after a couple hours, more so than Xist which has a similar effect on me. Interactions seem more laid back when I have this on- I feel it would add a casual vibe to mixes.

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post
        I've used this three times so far at 2xsp, offhand I notice tranquilizing properties. It actually make me somewhat drowsy after a couple hours, more so than Xist which has a similar effect on me. Interactions seem more laid back when I have this on- I feel it would add a casual vibe to mixes.
        I wonder if this is my "unrushed" feeling. I haven't felt drowsy, but definitely relaxed, chill and unrushed.
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Well I almost went through my whole bottle and still cant quite pin this bad boy down. However this is the 2nd time wearing it while my lady was on her "Girl Time" G.T. .

One Spray to top of chest.
          laying in bed after her shower, usually she is tired after work. but now she is a little more playful and less annoyed to my teasing.
          Still cant figure out any self effects.
          i should use like 4 sprays and see what it does

Comment

My first bottle of this was amazing.

The second bottle gave me different results.
            However, the second bottle reads xsP69 instead of xsR69. Could this be the issue?

I have emailed xs but I have not gotten any response. It's been over a week now.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X