yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Using perfume oils to cover unscented spray pheromones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using perfume oils to cover unscented spray pheromones?

I think I saw a thread somewhere in the forum about using perfume oils as cover scents, but I can't find it.

I just ordered my first round of sprays unscented and I am excited to test them, but I am just wondering if anyone has experience with using oil fragrances as cover scents. My absolute favorite fragrance to wear is a perfume oil, and I don't want to have to switch to something else to cover if I don't have to, but I'm wondering:

1.) The best method for using oils as cover scents. Do you apply under or on top of the pheromones, or in a separate spot? If applied in a separate spot, will it still mask the smell of the pheromones?
    2.) Will this affect the diffusion of the pheromones, and if so, in what way?

Thanks!

I have some cologne scents in oils that I love to use as cover. I apply the oil scent, smear it around. Let it soak in a bit then I apply phero spray right on top. Phero oil I've been applying next to rather than on top of the oil scent. Works good for me.
    Ammo:
    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
    AD: Glace
    Lovescent: NNPA
    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Hi luxadora, I think you are looking for my thread. It is placed on "Everything else - Other vendors" section and its name is 'Animal's Musk, Ambergris, Oudh... and Aphrodisiacs forum' and I will be glad if you'll bring your experiences there

Comment

To your questions, how to use oils and mones together - 1. I mix it directly on the skin. For example I apply one spray of AscendXS behind my ear and immediatelly I mix it with one drop of parfume oil from my finger. In my opinion this application makes mones to act longer time , similar to oil pheromone usage.
        but you can also drop the oil on skin first and pheromone spray on it after. You can mix it with finger on your skin, or you can let it be not mixed.
        2. you can use a clean 1 ml sample glass bottles ( 10 pcs for 1 $ ). Good to have little 0,2 ml plastic pippettes (100 pcs packet per 2$). Open your pheromone spray bottle carefully and drop 9 drops of pheromone spray liquid into sample bottle and add just 1 drop of natural perfume oil into 1 ml sample glass bottle. Now you have 0.33 ml of pheromone with 10 % parfume.
        If you mix 27 drops of mones with 3 drops of parfume oil, you will get full 1 ml bottle. It is enought for 15 times usage.
        You can also mix 8 drops mones + 2 drops parfume oil.
        The effect of mones will be for longer time again, and oils will provide gread cover-scent effect.

Comment

As an indirect detour, I use essential oils that could be bought at your local health food store. I also shop at places like Perfumer's Apprentice. I always put the cover scents on spots that are near the pheromones rather than over the spots with the pheromones to prevent any essential oils or other ingredients interfering with the pheromones' diffusion into the air.

Comment

I know that our concentrate fragrance oils are added directly to the pheromone to use. However, I believe if you are using a spray pheromone it is better to use a spray fragrance with it.Similarly, if you are using an oil based pheromones, you can use an oil fragrance to go with it

The reason is, using an oil fragrance directly on the area where you apply the spray pheromone will change the diffusion process.

When applying both pheromones and cover scents on skin, if you are using a spray pheromone and an oil based perfume/cologne you apply that perfume/cologne around the area where you applied the pheromone.

I believe that is what I remember I was told but if it is incorrect then someone will always jump in and let me know

Comment

Thank you for the clarification KateD.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X