yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

"You smell like my newborn"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "You smell like my newborn"

My coworker just had a baby over the weekend. I've only worn basically "CJs mix" around him in supermarket setting. He's a 28 yr old black guy. Wtf??? Lolz

Ahaha so now I gotta ask what does CJs mix smell like? Other than a newborn....
    Ammo:
    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
    AD: Glace
    Lovescent: NNPA
    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Just products I put together that if I didn't someone else would have but everyone called it "CJs mix"
      2 XIST 2 Love Boat 2 Taboo (All FXS)

Comment

Lol well I have all of those PXS products so I'd say it must be the fxs scent. I buy all my mones unscented.
        Ammo:
        PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
        LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
        PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
        AD: Glace
        Lovescent: NNPA
        Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Originally posted by CJW255 View Post
          My coworker just had a baby over the weekend. I've only worn basically "CJs mix" around him in supermarket setting. He's a 28 yr old black guy. Wtf??? Lolz
          Is it possible that the overwhelming smell of baby diaper, vomit all wrapped up in Johnson's baby powder was there lingering and he was smelling his own self and home setting and thought it was you.

Comment

Could also be your soap. Idk if you have ever wore zest high intensity, it smells a lot like baby powder
            Last edited by kingtut savage; 04-27-2016, 08:54 AM. Reason: typos

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X