AD IN POSts

Collapse

P96 In Oil?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TongRen


    DiscoverXS Serious Poster
    • Feb 2016
    • 133
    • 53
    • 22

    #1

    P96 In Oil?

    This molecule is just...shiny. That's all I can say. With effects that match (or even excel A1), and no annoying crash, it is quickly becoming my favorite to pair with eRone.

    And, since I am greedy with my 'mones, I would LOVE to see Steve 'n the Gang offer this as a high-strength oil. Don't get me wrong, sprays are great. But after A) Experiencing bigger hits when I spread oil drops over VAST surface areas and B) The fact that a bottle of oil lasts (and LASTS), I am kind of an oil fiend.

    So the chant is taken up: so far it is TAC (PLEASE!), Bliss (Happy Day in a Bottle!) and The King, XSP96! Who's with me on this?
  • RTBoss
    The Rise of 'Monewalker


    DiscoverXS Most Valuable Poster
    • Aug 2014
    • 843
    • 493
    • 190

    #2
    Certainly loving XSP96!

    Comment

    • fdesa12
      Fly gentlemen


      DiscoverXS Old Timer
      • Mar 2014
      • 736
      • 587
      • 490

      #3
      Don't know what TAC is (even though I have a sample ) but HELL YEAH to Bliss and XSP96!!
      Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
      Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
      Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
      AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
      LAL: Nude Alpha
      Orange Font = Sample Bottles

      Comment

      • TongRen


        DiscoverXS Serious Poster
        • Feb 2016
        • 133
        • 53
        • 22

        #4
        Originally posted by fdesa12
        Don't know what TAC is (even though I have a sample ) but HELL YEAH to Bliss and XSP96!!
        TAC is an AMAZING experimental molecule that is...up to now, only available from another company. Would MUCH rather buy it from XS, and all the better if it was in oil form (did I mention I love oils?).

        Comment

        Ad down

        Collapse
        Working...