yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Idea: Car Air Freshener w/ Low Dose Pheromone Content?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea: Car Air Freshener w/ Low Dose Pheromone Content?

Got Fresh Musk some time ago. I like it but unfortunately people around me don't. So I got to thinking: If I can't use it as a cologne/cover, where could I use it?

Places that came to mind:
    - room
    - bathroom
    - car

Well, no one goes to my room and the bathroom isn't really a place to hangout in...
    I like the idea of a custom car scent, non of those cheap ones you find at Target/Walmart/etc... and I do drive people around.

So my next thought was "how about pheromone diffusion in the car?". Probably Social pheromones for the best, and I'm thinking one based on VibeXS or Love BoatXS. Cohesion might be another contender though probably only best for those who have no lethargic/depressive reactions to it. Or maybe even XSP96 and/or XSP83 if its possible to create a functional oil form. And there's also the XS140B body spray.

Considering that there will be constant diffusion in a confined space and that heat will likely diffuse the product faster, lower dosages will probably be for the best.

Some drawbacks I've imagined would be:
    - overwhelming your own applied signature in the car if the amount diffused is too much
    - car pheromone air freshener might stick to your clothes and add an unintended application
    - using the wrong pheromone can cause problems, especially when driving (i.e. Odyssey, Connections, maybe Bliss).

Any thoughts on this? Preferably thoughts on problems or drawbacks to consider to try and work them out.
    Last edited by fdesa12; 02-14-2016, 07:48 PM.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

One thing I can think of is that mones diffuse at different rates, on our skin we are more or less washing off the application every few hours and reapplying. With the car diffusor some molecules would evaporate quickly and some would stick around. Even if you were refreshing the diffusor every time you got in the car the balance would be way off very quickly. One would almost need a new diffusor pad every day.

Comment

It is always amusing to see the mad scientist battle out a new and amazing idea. Look at the pros and cons just before Mr Hyde AKA Steve O pops in and crushes their dreams.

It's Monday guys don't expect too much from me.

Love it! Let us see is this can actually be done. I would buy one and give random strangers rides just for the fun of it

Comment

renny, good point on varying diffusion rates, balance, and the impracticality of replacing a diffusing pad everyday.

I just saw a Youtube video on natural air freshener where the guy put a few drops of essential oils onto the pad and stuck it in one of the air vents. Likely still impractical but its also just a quick procedure. Also, do you think having an open oil bottle secured to release small amounts 24/7 be alright? The worst case scenario would be to flush out the mones from the car, but I'm thinking it would be similar to us wearing it into the car and having the windows rolled down. The indicator that there's too much would be the strength of the cover scent.

I was going to test this out with an FXS oil bottle I just ordered but realized it doesn't have diffusion tech... Not going to be an equivalent test

KateD I wouldn't mind the idea of Steve smashing down the idea. It would give me more drawbacks to consider on how to work them out.

Shoot, and now there's bacterial/mold/mildew growth in the AC system to consider...
        Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube

Comment

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          persistent guys are a panty dropper f, just saying.

I'm not trying to shoot down any dreams, I have an EO diffusor pad in every bathroom in my house and go around every day adding a few drops of essential oil. I just know how funky some mones can get very quickly. I put some alphanol on my chest this morning and believe me it's ready to come off there right now! LOL. I would not want to deal with a diffusor pad full of the holy trinity on my way to work with a hangover after a hot date the night before.

Comment

I think all this is super valuable info but my thoughts are such. Again, not knowing if this can be done but there were so many unanswered questions and doubts and possible what could go wrong in so many products and other things before the mad scientists of this world found a way to work around it.

I just want to mess with random strangers in my car so am really hoping this can be done.

Comment

I think I'll test it today with my oil bottle of Cohesion. I don't seem to have depressive self-effects from it (or maybe I'm just naturally serious ). It should be pretty warm so a decent amount should diffuse while I'm at work. I'll be somewhat counting on a bit of absorption into the seats/carpets/headliners so hopefully that doesn't cause any problems with funky smells from the AC. I don't know if I'll be driving anyone around today though.

Either that or I'll try using Xist. Decisions, decisions...

[Xist][Cohesion]

Comment

Okay, so I went with Xist. Yesterday, I tried leaving my bottle open to the air and let it sit in the car for 3 hours. Nothing. Well, no scent anyway. It was pretty warm (~78-82 deg. F). I'm guessing it can't effuse well through the dropper opening.

I tried it again today by placing three drops onto a piece of paper and letting it sit in the open. Looks like it just absorbed into the paper. The weather cooled down a lot today too... in fact, it's raining now.

My next attempt: a vanishing act! Really though, it'll be cotton pads with 5-7 drops Waste of drops/product, but... for science!! Not really but same difference .
              Last edited by fdesa12; 02-18-2016, 10:53 AM. Reason: Clarity

Comment

Originally posted by fdesa12 View Post
                Okay, so I went with Xist. Yesterday, I tried leaving my bottle open to the air and let it sit in the car for 3 hours. Nothing. Well, no scent anyway. It was pretty warm (~78-82 deg. F). I'm guessing it can't effuse well through the dropper opening.

I tried it again today by placing three drops onto a piece of paper and letting it sit in the open. Looks like it just absorbed into the paper. The weather cooled down a lot today too... in fact, it's raining now.

My next attempt: a vanishing act! Really though, it'll be cotton pads with 5-7 drops Waste of drops/product, but... for science!! Not really but same difference .
                Maybe if you spray some cologne on you cotton pad and the some drops of the oil?

Comment

Soo what I've tried so far given what I have...

- FXS oil on cotton pad works only if placed in air vent. Nothing really spreads around otherwise.
                  - Leaving the cotton pad out in the open didn't do much. Seems the temperature is not high enough compared to our skin.
                  - FXS in perfumers alcohol does a bit better but short lifespan
                  - Dropped some FXS oils on the floor mats. Not such a good idea... lucky it was in an inconspicuous corner. The scent didn't last long. I'm guessing temperature again.
                  - Sprayed FXS alcohol on floor mats, helps a bit, doesn't last long...

I've done the same thing with Xist oil regarding the cotton pad, but it's pretty much wasting product so no-go on that one. It doesn't help that there's not many places I can spray in the car without worrying about some kind of damage to the materials.

Comment

NIce tries! Just points back to what most users think...mones work best when applied to skin. Geogogi used to compare spraying on object to applying mones to a telephone pole and expecting to see women humping them.

Comment

Originally posted by renny View Post
                      NIce tries! Just points back to what most users think...mones work best when applied to skin. Geogogi used to compare spraying on object to applying mones to a telephone pole and expecting to see women humping them.
                      LOL!! Well, that seems kind of extreme but I get where Geogogi was getting at. I was relying on the heat created when the car was parked in the sun or outside during a warm/hot day. Given that it's not really summer yet, I can only say that at 70-80 degrees F weather, I get weak diffusion.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X