yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Applyying pheromones under clothes and on clothes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applyying pheromones under clothes and on clothes

Hi!

I've been applying pheromones under my clothes for years, and I find it a good method for me.. (I'm not hairy)

I usually apply sexuals on my stomach and unisex mones to my neck.

My questions:

Is it beneficially to spread pheromones over a larger area before covering them with cologne?
    Does this make diffusion better?

What are your thoughts on applying pheromones to clothing?

What do you think about my application method?

How do experienced users apply they're mones?
    Please share..

Originally posted by Rollerman View Post
    Hi!

I've been applying pheromones under my clothes for years, and I find it a good method for me.. (I'm not hairy)

My questions:

Is it beneficially to spread pheromones over a larger area before covering them with cologne?

Please share..
    I've tried pretty much everything. Spraying on clothes, under clothes on hair, neck, wrists and believe it or not there isn't a huge amount of difference. As long as the mones get a good amount of body heat and access to the open air they will diffuse and find their way in to people's noses.

I think sometimes people get too hung up on where to spray mones. I now just spray everything on my neck and forget about it.

Comment

Now that I think about it, having it on your chest/stomach area and getting heated up under there - those 'mones are bound to leak out through the top of the shirt at the least. Perhaps it really does, in that sense, enhance diffusion.

Comment

• elvin.tan77
        elvin.tan77 commented
        Editing a comment
        Direct delivery to your nose from the top of your shirt. For selfies, it work better since it's a larger diffusion.

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
      Now that I think about it, having it on your chest/stomach area and getting heated up under there - those 'mones are bound to leak out through the top of the shirt at the least. Perhaps it really does, in that sense, enhance diffusion.
      So where do you apply your pheromones RTBoss?

Comment

I second what Ghost mentioned.

I personally wear mones that I want to really hit quickly on my neck and wrists. For mones where I want to limit diffusion somewhat (sexuals/alpha status) due to certain work environments or for self-effects only, I spray on my chest and wear layers of clothes.
        Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
        Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
        Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
        AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
        LAL: Nude Alpha
        Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

So where do you apply your pheromones RTBoss?

I always spray or apply oils to my neck, from behind-the-ear all the way down the carotid arteries. My second favorite spot are my wrists. I talk a lot with my hands.

Secondary spots include temples, back-of-the-neck, back-of-the-hands, and chest.

Comment

as far as oils are concerned:

it's winter so i don't get much exposed skin surface area, so I use my temples and forehead. if i want to use another oil, i put the second oil on the front of my neck. otherwise, i use a spray in that area. if i need more surface area, the back of the neck gets sprayed.

it's just how i do it, i can't say there's any particular difference in the way i do it, but there it is.

Comment

Hi!

My questions:

Please share..
              I like to spread out as much as possible, not sure if it makes a huge difference but it feels to me like it makes the cloud larger.

I personally never put directly onto my clothing. I think it just works better on skin, especially if you're going to sweat and stuff. Plus something about spraying on clothing just feels off to me. Under clothes is fine though. All just opinion of course!

Your method seems about right. I do sexuals/more serious mones on my chest and front of neck. If it's something particularly strong or am looking for hits in an enclosed environment especially, I go back of neck. Unisex I go wrists and arm, neck as well. Spray on finger and rub under nose for self effects, and sexuals now that I think about it behind the ear as well.

Comment

Remember this as a rule of thumb. Clothes do not produce pheromones, but you do. You're not trying to get her attracted to your shirt, pillow or lamp in the corner, but you are trying to get her attracted to you. In some instances socials can be used to great effect sprayed on inanimate objects, but its typically a party setting when you want people to have fun and don't care who takes the signature for themselves.

Oh yeah pheromones stink pretty bad so most clothes sprays will ruin those clothes.

Steve O
                PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

I have experimented back in the day with spraying paper...yes paper....back when I was applying to colleges I have sprayed my paper application + scholarship papers with A314...I had some good success...I figured even if the mones didn't work the nice smell would certainly please whoever was responsible for going through my application and would put them in a good mood. I have used this as well when applying for a green card for my wife and it only took 5 months vs the average 12-15 months....coincidence? I am not sure but I can't deny that a good smell will always put someone in a good mood and likely make them want to work with your application!
                  PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                  PXS
                  Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                  Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                  Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                  AD
                  AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

knowledgeispower That is a very cool idea. I had a friend who was in the pheromone business years back. He used a scent ball at parties he hosted...

Comment

Xcc what's a scent ball? And did this friend disclose this info to everyone, or were you just one of the privileged?
                      I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                      Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                      Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook Scent ball is top secret... Haha...

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                          Wow that's genius I did not even know those existed thanks for sharing! I have some spaceland left over from Androtics Direct I have to try that one day with this...(the equivalent of Odyssey for PXS)
                          PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                          PXS
                          Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                          Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                          Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                          AD
                          AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

knowledgeispower They make ones for cars, too.

Comment

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post

Wow that's genius I did not even know those existed thanks for sharing! I have some spaceland left over from Androtics Direct I have to try that one day with this...(the equivalent of Odyssey for PXS)
                              So you would just drop lke let's say bliss + evolve + cohesion and everybody in the room will be under a calm sexual blissful state?
                              FUCKING AWESOME.

Comment

i think those scent balls will be amazing for full on bliss + cohesion! hmm interesting..
                                Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Pandatrooper If you try it, please report.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X