yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

My first findings.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first findings.

Here is a little about me. I was told to do this on my intro page so the advanced mone researchers may have a better idea.

2) Establish how you normally are (passive, aggressive, social...). Also establish how people would normally react around/with you on a normal basis without pheromones. How do the people who know you treat you? Are there any little things that they do for you? How do new people treat you when they see you for the first time? As a Chemist, I expect you to record these observations down. This may take awhile.
    3) On the Forum here - Describe yourself: Ethnicity, age, social type (introvert, extrovert, somewhere in between, party-goer, nightclubs, library, etc...), skin type, personality type, body type, how active are you (athletic or not?)... This will generally allow others who are experienced with using pheromones to have a better ability to determine the chances a pheromone will work for you or not. Pheromones work differently on skin types, and require some amount of behavior congruence to make work. If you're wearing something like Ascend that's supposed to give off the CEO vibe and you're acting very soft and weak, you're going to be ignored or challenged.

4) On the forum again - List your goals with using pheromones.

Advance my career. Make everyone around me happy.

First off let me just say I have a feeling that this research may be very difficult to judge. I have spent several days trying to develop a base line between how people treat me without mones and now trying to make observations. The thing I am having trouble with is that when I come into contact with total strangers how do I know its the mones and not just the strangers personality?

Day one: 2 sprays of DHEA (20 micrograms total), 2 sprays Alpha-Androstenol (20 micrograms total), and 2 sprays Androstadienone (20 micrograms total). Went to an outdoor arts festival it was very hard to get a reading off of anyone. I know the range for mones out doors drastically decreases. Went to a retirement party later in the evening. Everyone that we already knew and strangers seemed to be chatting it up, but at this point everyone was hammered. So I am not sure if it was the alcohol or mones.

Day 2: 1 spray bliss, 1 spray cohesion on wrist. 1 spray of each of the above single mones (30 microgram total). Went to the grocery store and the clerk was flipping her hair. I even thought that she was fanning her self at one point. Gave me a penny so my daughter could ride the pony ride they have on the way out. Thought it was kind of strange, but it again it is hard to judge because she was a total stranger I am not sure, but I am pretty sure it was the mones this time. Later that day my wife called me lover. she never calls me that she always calls me babe or tim, so I found this strange as well.

Day 3: I will have more on this today. I feel I will have a better idea of how these our working around the people at work.

I have a few questions how long does the person have to be exposed to the mones before they start working? How far do I have a few feet? Can the mones cause adverse effects on the target? I have read they can have adverse affects on the the person wearing them.

P.S. Thank you Nicole for the BCE trial and all the sweet stickers on the packing list.

nice post As for the time for pheros to take effect, most of the time they start working right away. However, depending on the mix, the time to see intended results can take longer if that's what it's designed to do. Case in point, Evolve. It's designed with a build up effect, so while it may start working the moment your subject is exposed to it, it takes prolonged exposure to build up the effects you're looking for. Distance for exposure depends on a lot of factors:
    1. Diffusion tech in the mix.
    2. cologne type (if any). Some are better projectors than others.
    3. air current (outside with a slight breeze will wreak havoc on your diffusion, versus being inside with still air).
    4. Humidity and temp. Cooler and more dry conditions tend to slow down diffusion where warmer and more humid conditions speed up diffusion. That is why there are oil options. Oils diffuse slower which is very useful in warm and humid conditions.

Generally, a few feet (2-3ft) at worst case scenario, several feet (6-12ft) in best case scenarios.

There are some men who have adverse reactions to A-1, which is why Steve has Cohesion with buffers to reduce the effects (depression). Using too high a dosage of erone, none and sometimes cops can cause me to get VERY short tempered and an increased heart rate, so it's always possible to have adverse reactions. I've not seen anything serious happen as a result of most of the pheros I use. Just my two cents on that.

Comment

Hi Timthechemist. There is a hit list indicator in the forum. I found that useful. However, I believe that pheromones, just like any good wine is contextual. Thus, you will have to identify the signs that work for your you. Yes, you. I realized that hair flipping was not the right phenomena to observe in my case, because of the culture and social constructs in my county. I use hair twirling .

This is a bingo!

This happens to me in classrooms a lot only with mones. If it is normal hair flipping then I know that it is not a hit.

Also this!:

I really think that I am going to start writing a manual with my XIST journal.

I look forward to your journal since I am also trying to do it in a much more scientific approach. I would also say mones work directly in my experience, sometimes you only see the results much later.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. Here is an update on the last 2 days of work. I have used a spray of bliss and a spray of evolve on the wrist. 1 spray of DHEA (10 micrograms total), 1 sprays Alpha-Androstenol (10 micrograms total), and 1 spraysAndrostadienone (10 micrograms total). We typically joke around and give each other a lot of shit at work. And there is one guy here who absolutely does not like me. Which I really dont care I find it comical. But the last two days he has been nice to me which is highly bizarre. He normally tells me to eat shit or something like I am going to kill you. He has been not just nice to me though but other people as well which is bizarre. Also other people have been giving me about 75% less shit which is a phenomena in and of its self.

On a side note mymy wife has been acting more short or slightly more moody. I am not sure if the mones are responsible for this or not, but do the above mones or BCE have any adverse effects on women. Or which should I use to try to calm the situation at home?
        I intend to take a much more scientific approach to my research but for now I am just playing around to try and get a feel for mones and indicators and interactions. It seems so hard to filter out the bias because there are so many elements involved, I feel like I can't be sure if anything is the mones or not but things have been different the last several days.

Comment

Yes it is difficult to quantify "hits" versus stuff that happens. Only repeatable scenarios make my hits list. For your home issue, if you have cohesion that should settle things down there. Not sure about other products though.
          Ammo:
          PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
          LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
          PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
          AD: Glace
          Lovescent: NNPA
          Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Pheromones can affect others negatively. For example: If you wear too much Ascend (an androstenone product for exuding an alpha/leader-of-the-pack vibe), you will either be ignored ("ghosted" is the term used here) or challenged/shit-tested (generally by males who want to prove their dominance, though ladies may do so as well to see if you're really a "man" or a "wimp"). The same can happen with Evolve, which might or might not have happened with your wife.

I would speculate three possible reasons though there could be more.
            1) The Evolve signature wasn't fitting you/ you weren't congruent with Evolve's signature and so she got moody because something tells her that there's something off about you.
            2) Evolve was making her want to get in bed with you for some fun times but you didn't pick up on it.
            3) It was something else entirely (not very helpful but with many things applied, it's hard to narrow down the cause).

For judging hits from strangers, it helps to consider what your interactions with strangers tend to be like. For those who are nice to you, how far do they go? Kind of like that cashier girl you mentioned where she did something you don't normally expect. There are also times when you may notice that someone is in a bad mood before you interact with them, but they change when you two talk. It can get very subjective and requires good observation skills. Do you need to worry about them or consider them? No, especially since there's no baseline to work off of.
            Last edited by fdesa12; 09-06-2015, 03:50 PM.
            Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
            Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
            Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
            AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
            LAL: Nude Alpha
            Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X