yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSR38: Restarting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XSR38: Restarting

EDIT: Post #2 will contain all my reports on XSR38 including updates. Any changes in my understanding will be added in sequence indicated by "-". All new updates/edits to my reports will be highlighted in blue.

2000GT created the original reporting thread on XSR38 but there was never mention on exact dosages.

I figured I'll restart the thread beginning with emphasizing self-effects while keeping an eye out on other interactions.

A couple of things to understand about me: I don't get out much so I don't really have much interaction with other people. The people I do interact with are my coworkers and students (tutoring center job). I'm also not exactly fit (really out of shape), though I look well-built.

All sprays unless stated otherwise are at 2 mcg/spray.

---------------------------
    I applied 1 spray on Saturday and noticed increased heart rate. I would say it's like drinking a light coffee. Not fully energized, but definitely no longer groggy from waking up. My interactions with the kids were more animated, so much so that my other students thought the class I was teaching looked really fun (it's not normally exciting). The effects didn't feel like it lasted long

I haven't experienced any crash yet... or at least I don't recognize it as a crash. After a few hours of application, I do get this "not really motivated to do much" kind of vibe hanging around though it's not strong enough to stop me.
    Last edited by fdesa12; 08-18-2015, 08:23 PM.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

I'll be editing this post specifically to keep track of any changes in thought/observations/revelations regarding this molecule.

My reporting format:
    "# sprays of XSR38 + self effects report
    General Setting Reports
    Hospital Setting Reports
    Tutoring Center Reports
    General Interaction Reports
    "

@ 1 spray, very light energizing self-effect. Great if you're just getting out of bed and feeling groggy. I'm not fully awake, but I don't have to warm up so much. Not sure if this is a bad thing to do though as it's kind of like starting an old car and not letting it warm up.
    - Washed the car in the morning after applying 1 spray. Didn't feel as tired from washing the car, and could have gone another round. Waxed it with quick wax too. Felt like I could keep doing many things, just needed some kind of motivation.

@ 2 sprays, more energizing but not hyper. In fact, much more like having had a cup of coffee on a full stomach. Still doesn't feel like it lasts long.
    Hospital Setting.
    - Added 1 drop Xist. Felt like I was being ignored today. Or rather, everyone was not too much in a chatting mood.

@3 sprays, relatively more energizing but still not hyper or crazy. Noticed some difficulty in staying focused on one thing without a little bit of effort. Only tried this once and have since gone back down to 1 spray to figure out some of the effects now that I've an idea of what a stronger effect is like.

@5 sprays: Again, relatively more energizing, but not by much. I'm starting to think the increased heart rate may just be placebo at this point, and was more likely caused by excitement and expectations. I think I'll need to increase the amount applied to see if anything really happens at all.
    Hospital Setting.
    - Was somewhat energetic. If anything, I was not sleepy at all (5am shift). Felt like it ran out of juice though 2 hours into the shift.

@6 sprays: Once again, a relatively more energizing effect, but nothing to wow over yet. I'm noticing that my heart rate isn't as high as I thought it would be. Up until this point, I thought I'd feel a stronger heartbeat... that I'd feel as if I had too much coffee on an empty stomach. I'm now thinking that this isn't the case. The effect is more subtle. Well, at least up until 6 sprays.

@8 sprays: At 16 mcgs, I at first expected to feel a definite energizing effect as has been described previously by 2000GT. Over a couple of hours though, I noticed something quite subtle: my energy might not be spiking through the roof, but within 2 hours of the duration, I didn't feel tired. I suspect I could work out and exert myself somewhat and feel like it was just a breeze. So rather than look for that high-pumping, hard-pumping heart rate, I should look for effects relating to not feeling as tired when exerting myself... I think.

In all of these self-tests, I've noticed that the effects don't actually last as long. It feels like maybe 30 minutes to 2 hours. Also, after some point, I get a bit of a slow-down. It's not a major crash like a heavy food coma. It's more like an "I'm slightly tired and don't really want to do much" or that I'm somewhat zoning out. The effect is slowly more pronounced as I up the dosage. Further testing seems to show no more slow down after 5 sprays, up to 8 at the point of this edit.
    Last edited by fdesa12; 08-18-2015, 08:21 PM.
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube

Comment

I think I had the standard dosage that Steve ships out, tbh it started with the alpha testing sampler pack he sent out last year. As for the duration of the effects, this is a fast burn molecule, so two hours is about right. I like your approach, my discovery was by accident. Once you find a good sweet spot, try it with xsr32...

Comment

2000GT Ahh okay, good to know its a fast burner, and by "standard", I'm guessing you mean the default option on the order page for $35?

Also, would you say this is a sexual? I noticed one of my high school students giving off some ioi's during a tutoring session, but wasn't sure if I should take it that way (hair moved to one side, exposing neck to me).

Comment

Yea, sorry about the vagueness of my last post, I was writing from my phone I checked the thread where Steve announced his alpha test pack, it didn't say anything about exact dosages, so to be fair, I'm not 100% certain what I was working with. I know at two sprays, there was a definite improvement in energy. Three sprays and I would start to get a heart rate that was too fast for comfort. As for sexual, I've noticed a few times some IOIs from women, though I mainly tested it in a sports setting. The mix I suggested, had been tested by others in a sexual setting and was a definite energy booster...

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X