yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS144 Beta "Outspoken"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS144 Beta "Outspoken"

Advertised as a new blend by Dancing Joker (Creator of Love Boat), this is a Unisexy Beta I picked up very recently.

Description: "Outspoken, when you want to be the focal point of chatter in the room. Great product for the shy guy or girl. Remarkably we quickly discovered that even if we didn't say much at all everyone around us still asked our opinion."

I tried on 4 sprays today total around my neck for good diffusion at around 1pm.
    Weather was decently cool at about 73 degrees F. (Los Angeles area).
    Testing ground was my work place - a tutoring center for elementary to high schoolers.
    Primary targets were just everyone around me (since it's a social).

Noticeable/possible hits:
    - My boss asked for my input on which student I want to take from a group class that's splitting up into private lessons for math.
    - I get asked constantly for my opinion on what an answer was for a riddle another teacher had given out.
    - I was talking to a parent and we just chatted about my future schedule for the next month (college spring quarter).

Everything felt quite normal, and yet, subtly not so. I can't tell if much changed from the usual except everyone nearby was much more chatty than normal. I also found my speaking ability to be a bit tongue-twisted. I'll just need to slow down my mouth when trying to talk.

Edit:
    In retrospect, Outspoken probably didn't play a big role since I'm in an environment I'm familiar with and have already established myself as a kind of authority figure or one with deep thoughts. I guess I should pay attention to my coworkers' behavior since they hold more of an equal status to me. Or pay attention to people I interact with outside of the work place.
    Last edited by fdesa12; 03-04-2015, 01:20 AM.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

So I pulled out XS144 today, totally forgetting what it did (or what it seemed to do). ~2 sprays onto wrist solo.

A few things I recall that somewhat stood out:
    - long conversation with one of my friends working at the volunteering place. We had a long chat about a video game, which then transitioned into Star Wars.
    - I opened up quite a bit of conversations with various people today
    - I wasn't afraid to approach the director, although people willingly approached me more so than the other way around.

One of my coworkers came to me for advice and thoughts on an item he was thinking of buying online.

Aside from that, there weren't any other hits. I like this social.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

any more testing done like outside of work?

Comment

I think it's my solemn duty to try out Outspoken... I might pair this with a combo I'm familiar with. I love these reports from OP. Just inspired me to break my bottle in and get this thread revived! Seems like this and Engage might go hand in hand when it comes to people opening up to you. And from NuTrix report on the engage thread, it helps my inner extrovert come out as well... I'd like to test this out for myself, my bottle is nice and full.
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
          I think it's my solemn duty to try out Outspoken... I might pair this with a combo I'm familiar with. I love these reports from OP. Just inspired me to break my bottle in and get this thread revived! Seems like this and Engage might go hand in hand when it comes to people opening up to you. And from NuTrix report on the engage thread, it helps my inner extrovert come out as well... I'd like to test this out for myself, my bottle is nice and full.
          Yeah, go ahead and try out Outspoken.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I found when using Outspoken that I felt more inclined to speak with others, open conversations, want to share thoughts, ideas, etc. Others were open to having those conversations and interacting as well.
            Engage seems to do the opening for me, so to speak, and I'm more of a participant than initiator.
            Both are great socials
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X