yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS155 Beta Spray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS155 Beta Spray

I don't think there is a strand on this product yet, so starting one! Yay!

Got this sample in my Chinese New Year Order. Full sized mystery bottle that was nicely noted by SteveO to be "social lube". It's funny, I got a TON of XS products that I was looking forward to, but what do I wear on the first day after I get my order? I choose the mystery bottle I know nothing of! hahah I think the MYSTERY factor got me. I really wanted to see what it was about. I chose to wear 2 sprays of this (the first spray out of a bottle isn't a full spray mind ya).

I already had something happen that I thought was different. I just went to the kitchen to get some water so I was by the water cooler (Everything happens by the water cooler eh? No, not really for me usually lol but I digress...) Then someone who I met weeks ago with a friend just started to talk to me. I never spoke to this man before either, my friend did most of the talking when I met him, we just had a friendly question to ask him and I didn't exchange any words with him back then. Anyways, he knew that we had run an office lottery and was like "So you didn't win the lottery eh?" And we exchanged a few more friendly words. I mean, it might just be a normal instance. But the lottery we ran was 2-3 weeks ago so it's odd to bring it up so much later. I actually walked out of the kitchen thinking that was weird, but super friendly I guess. I forgot I had put on XS155 and I actually thought, it can't have been mones, I didn't put any on this morning. THEN it hit me, I DID wear some haha I don't know why I completely forgot! Anyways, this day is still young, so if anything else happens that feels out of the norm I will report back!

I would say wear 3-4 sprays at minimum. Since its a beta-test blend we start really low with content only because we really don't know where to start.

This one is very good for social anxiety, hence the social lube. So far its been pretty freaking amazing too.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Hmm I'm looking forward to trying this one out. Just got my order today with XS155 as well but didn't get to use it as I was already on my way out with other pheromones applied.
      Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
      Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
      Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
      AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
      LAL: Nude Alpha
      Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
        I would say wear 3-4 sprays at minimum. Since its a beta-test blend we start really low with content only because we really don't know where to start.

This one is very good for social anxiety, hence the social lube. So far its been pretty freaking amazing too.
        Thank you for the advice! That was the only thing out of the norm that happened actually so I was wondering if I SHOULD wear more or not! I'll report back how the 3-4 sprays go!

Comment

Just tried 4 sprays today solo. Applied at 1pm and went to work.

1 to front neck
          1 to chest
          1 to wrists (split)
          1 to back of neck.

Initially, I felt a bit of energy/adrenaline rush.

So at work. I mostly work with kids (tutoring center), and don't have much interaction with the coworkers. What I noticed today was that I couldn't say things exactly clearly. I wasn't stuttering, I just couldn't find the right words to say what I wanted to say sometimes. However, when I did know what I wanted to say, it came out smooth and clear.

I did talk to one of my coworkers as well as the boss at the end of the day though and that went quite smoothly as well. Nice and friendly. Not too engaging, just somewhat small talk and business-related.

I'm going to try this again tomorrow and see what's consistent.

I should mention that I'm also going through a subliminal program, though I haven't really seen any change yet.
          Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube

Comment

OH MY GOSH. Okay, I wore 4 sprays and I DEF feel different right now.

^--- I wrote that in the morning and then the day just got away from me haha but at the time that I wrote that, I felt a little like... I just drank 2 beers? Happy and social. I FELT just better? higher? whatever it was, I knew it was something and working. I was alot more social but not a.looselipped chatter box either. Just happy and confident. I actually felt like how I thought I would feel with bliss or odyessy.

By around 3-4PM, I felt it wear away. So that was around...8-9 hours.

This makes me consider the number of sprays I wear for other formulas. I did read in my research that you have to find your sweet spot. So true. I am going to refine my experiments a bit more and really test the number of sprays that work for me. Like SteveO mentioned, this is a beta tester so they start out lower, but still makes me rethink what number of sprays for other stuff I have only gotten to try 1 or 2 times so far.

Thanks again to SteveO for the advice and also for providing the beta tester to me! I am one happy tester girl! lol TGIF EVERYONE!

Comment

Some factors that might affect my results today: I just came down with a cold even though I just recovered last week... again. Today's work environment smelled weird, like a public bathroom that hasn't been cleaned in awhile reeking lightly of urine. It wasn't revolting, but it was bothersome to constantly pick up hints of it here and there.

Tried 4 sprays today. I didn't exactly feel the self-effects Lexy was describing. While driving to work, I was basically talking to myself in my head, running an argument as if I was talking to someone else over a hypothetical situation. I was calm and just enjoying my ride to work.

At work, chatting was easy to do. There wasn't a pull or need for me to talk to people though, but when a topic of interest came up, I joined in quite easily and was energetic about it. I'm still having slight problems saying sentences smoothly, especially when I'm into talking about something. Again, it's not stuttering. It's more like not structuring my sentences properly about 5% of the time. Not a big deal, but I'd have to stop and regain my composure to say it clearly.

I'm going to try this with 3 sprays and see how that goes.

Comment

Just got a 10ml sample bottle of this with the order that arrived today.
                Bad Wolf

Comment

Wearing this again today at 4 sprays. I like this one. It just makes me feel a little undone, a little less stressed and more relaxed, but not in a lazy way... relaxed like I had a beer or two but I'm ready to go running if I felt like it too. It's so funny, this one works so well for me. I wonder what is in it. I haven't felt this way with bliss. Maybe I'm not wearing enough bliss though. I'm also on my cycle, sorry TMI, but I've been wearing Cohesion and Bliss for it, but this is working really well right now.

Comment

Okay. So I wore 4 sprays XS155 (1 arm, 1 chest, 1 front and back of neck) along with 4 sprays of Approach Confidence (1 left and right of neck, 2 chest) and 2 sprays Bliss on the wrists. I was curious about where it would go. Applied at 6pm and went to a performance to help my old cultural group. Had to perform martial arts and then help the instruments team.

It got lots of people chatty, though no focus was on me. I was more focused on my part of the performance as I've never performed my martial arts routine for anyone and haven't really done it in 3 years (they needed someone to fill in so I went with it). It's also not really a flashy/pretty routine as it's more focused on functionality than anything else. I gotta say though, I think AC helped me with the nerves because to some extent, I didn't care about the audience at all. I had the "oh what the hell, I'll just do it" with an internal smile attitude. Bliss might have helped out with that as well.

Not too many people approached me and addressed me directly often, but they did like to stay around and didn't really want to go.

I will say that one of my friends is quite energetic and someone who's eccentric, but I was just bouncing off him with his jokes and playing along. It was great haha! If I open up more, I'm sure I'd get some numbers but this was a performance, not exactly a time and place to flirt around.

A factor that might come into play was that I had 1 spray of Ascend with cops in the morning (8am) along with 2 sprays Cohesion. The performance was at 7pm, about 10 hours after initial application of those two so it may or may not have lasted long enough to affect what I saw.

Comment

them more comfortable around me. So I had no expectations that this blend would directly effect me. I headed off to work for the morning, and went shopping afterwards. I felt really comfortable and laid back in my attitude today, and found it really easy to interact with others. I am hugely socially anxious and inept, so this is a big thing for me. Conversation just flowed easier for me, and a couple of things I'd been dwelling on about work lately just seemed to fall away altogether. I was much more content in my environment, and in myself, than I usually am.

The effect on others was awesome- very congruent with the effect it had on me, because it made people feel not only very comfortable about interacting with me, but also extra friendly, really wanting to engage, being very appreciative of me and almost loving towards me, regardless of who they were or what I was doing at the time. It's interesting that people have said this makes them feel like they've had a couple of drinks. It doesn't really do that to me, but that feeling of being socially loosened up, and having both yourself and those you interact with sort of mutually basking in the glow of each other's company is how I'd describe it, so perhaps that's what people mean? There was quite a bit more touching and moving into my personal space than usual (even compared to other socials), lots of sparkling eyes and unnecessary extensions of conversations with strangers.

I'm a great lover of all the socials, particularly Love Boat, Flirt and Connections, but this one definitely introduces another new and exciting element to the range of possibilities the socials have to offer. People who already have quite a bit of confidence may find it only subtly different from something like Flirt, but for me this blend strikes right at the heart of why I use pheromones in the first place, and I'll be stocking up on it without a doubt. Bloody brilliant.

Comment

Okay, so I tried this out in a mix today:

2 Approach Confidence
                        3 XS155B
                        2 Taboo

Spring quarter started but there was only one class. I was on campus the whole day trying to add, only to find most of the classes were cancelled
                        Anyway, fun interactions with this one. Lots of people talked to me and I initiated some conversations. Looks like there were some interests going in my direction, but I didn't really reciprocate them. While the ladies are interesting, they weren't exactly my type.

Something I found myself do that I normally wouldn't: I approached the professor to clarify a situation regarding adding into the class. There were others also trying to add and they had a similar question. I just decided to be their ambassador and ask rather than waste time speculating. Not sure if that was the effect of AC, Taboo, or both. Likely AC.

Anyways, I definitely see that "social lube" that SteveO mentioned.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X