yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS Putative Alternatives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS Putative Alternatives

Now that XS is offering its own putative alternatives, has there been any extended discussion about the research molecules to which they (according to experiential consensus) correspond? I take it this subject is one for the private forum. In any case, apologies if I missed any discussion about this.

Simply remove First 3 letters from our line and replace it with a P

XSP74

P is short for Putative.

and the -F
    -H

i thinks are also quite easy to recognize

happy testing

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
    idle @ socials

Comment

Thanks, but I'm afraid I wasn't very clear in my initial question. I was assuming that the putative alternatives were renamed versions of XS's (not AD's) research molecules. For example. I assumed XSR 38 is essentially the same as one of the XSP products, just under a more identifiable name. Or am I waaaaaay off here?

Comment

Hi idle
        Whats the expected longevity on the XSP products and also do they come with the diffusion technology
        Cheers
        E

Comment

i think yes, its a uniquely designed technology for PXS, so all products have it

Comment

Checked with SteveO apparently they don't add the diffusion tech to P's but we can buy separately and add it though Steve did advice better to test the P's on its own as mixing with anything else might skew the results. He also did say that XS putative s should have longevity of 6-8 hours.

Cheers

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X