yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS130 Beta spray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I definitely think xsr32 provides focus. That's what XSteveO has alluded to and my experience supports that. Still too soon to say for sure but I'm getting the impression that it has an amplifying effect. I know that when I first tested TM1 that I started with Rone-S, waited a few minutes to get a feel for that molecule then did the same with the Anol and then when I sprayed on xsr32 it turbocharged the mix. The effects were over the top.

Comment

I read that too, and your experiments seem to confirm. It seems like "the touch" that adds to XS130, I imagine it's more prominent in Thinker. With that I'm completely focused on my task. With 130 it's more background, something I noticed in retrospect.
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        How would Tinker be with Sport, I wonder.

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        I haven't tried Sport, but if it's a motivator type blend, Thinker could lend insight to perform tasks in a "smarter, not harder" sense. That's only a hypothesis though.

I had a cool an interesting experience today. It was a nice day so I had the windows in my car down.The wind on my face felt amazing. Its like I'd never experienced it before. In fact, l'm sitting out on my deck right now enjoying the breeze. I definitely get hyper awareness from xsr32.

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        This is at 12.5 mcgs?

• Scottie2Hottie
        Scottie2Hottie commented
        Editing a comment
        Actually today I used about a spray and a half as the atomizer needed primed to get a full spray, so about 18.75 mcg. But I felt no appreciable difference between that and one spray (12.5 mcg).

Yesterday:
      x3 XS130
      x1 drop 20mcg rone s
      x2 IS double strength
      Mood boost, noticeable heart rate increase. Not panting for breath or anything, just noticable. Was SUPER into my music on the commute to work (Schiller, Symphonia for anyone that may care...) savoring all the details.
      This mix was noticable on everyone I came in contact with and hit quickly. People who don't normally talk with me starting convos and asking about how I've been, as in they were just walking by and stopped in their tracks to talk. Several times there was joking that was bordering on indecent innuendo by people I know to be relatively reserved and /or deliberately reserved most of the time. One of my co workers pinned it on me, said she couldn't even be near me she was laughing so hard. That was at the end of the night and at the time several of us had a terrible case of the sillies. Even the guys, who are normally on the more serious side, were joking and carrying on. I came into an area with my cloud and left jovialness in my wake...it was awesome! I was treated with preference several times by my supervisor, sharing personal things with me, even sharing family video It was cool though, as she's got a grand daughter 10 months older than my daughter. Guess she just felt like sharing

I think the main pusher was IS, of course, but it was a good night all in all

Today:
      x3 XS130
      x1 Connections sample
      x2 Pregnenolone
      My guy can go WAY too into himself sometimes with too much b-nol, so I wanted to throw in the preg to bring things up a bit. I'm thinking I will prefer XS130 with Cohesion, but I'll test that another time...
      Mr Right was inward thinking, but not too awful. VERY complimentary and a little overprotective (he gets that way whenever we're in center city) and seemed a little distracted. Gaurdian thing, but cool and expected. He lightened up during brunch and was his usual attentive and sweet self.

Got great hits from the server at brunch (Chinese, early 20s). Big smiles, lingering at the table, lots of eye contact, cooing and making nice with lil Nu. Really sweet

Government I'D location to update some photos and we were the center of attention. Fairly small room, good diffusion. Hubby got photo right next to me but my rep (mid/late 50s?) was offering to shred my old materials for me, take care of my paperwork...my husband didn't get any of that and he was shooting 5 feet away from me with someone else

At store shopping and at the register (fella, early/mid 20s) something comes up for pennies. Guys like, "This means it's not supposed to be sold because it was supposed to be removed to make room for new products." Then looks right at me and smiles HUGE, "But if you still want it, I'll let it slide and sell it to you." Er...HIT for sure. Mind you, it's my husband standing in front of him ready to pay, but he looked to me to get the yea or nay. Can't tell you how many times my husband's said, "WOW, people really seem to like you! They're always doing nice things for you..." Yeah, well, phero me lovely...

Thinking to scrub up and do Cohesion later...still making up my mind...

Comment

Looks like Shine plus the extra RS had that magnetic effect. People just feel so good around you they can't help but be drawn to you.

Nice hits
        Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 08-27-2017, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
          Looks like Shine plus the extra RS had that magnetic effect. People just feel s I good around you they can't help but be drawn to you.

Nice hits
          Yeah, can't complain about anything so far with that combo

Decided to stick with the same mix yesterday. Refreshed at the 8hr mark with just
          x2 XS130
          x1 Connections sample
          x1 Pregnenolone @ 25mcgs

Really great night. After little Nu went to bed we took advantage of the alone time. VERY intimate, sensual and erotic. Can't complain about THAT either

Today I will be wearing
          x3 XS130
          x2 Cohesion (drops, oil)

Comment

Oh my!
            Granted, it was a much more laid back kind of feel/day, but this combo really worked for me!
            Was out and about A LOT today, lots of great testing. Very surprised at how quickly this affected others. Not immediate, but under 5 minutes easy.
            Lil' Nu has had a rough week (teething) and this really settled her down today. Bless her little soul, she always tries to be sweet and happy and mostly succeeds but the last 3-4 days prior were rough for her at some points. Oh, she was still chomping on her fingers and drooling up a storm, but she was so calm and relaxed and just "la tee da" today and it made me happy for her
            Had a great effect on Mr Right, very sweet and attentive but noticed most of the great hits out in public. Cashier (20 something) SO over her job and looking it, brightened up just before we finished ringing up, even smiling and talking, where when we first came up we barely got a mumble and zero eye contact, lol. That kind of thing, where you're just one in a billion turning into the person they want to interact with, happened repeatedly. This was another good mood carrier. Nothing manic or giggly, but you could see the stress or grouse-y mood just melt away and conversation just happened. At one place a guy (mid/late teens) loaded up our stuff, looking down, no eye contact until the very end, like he was struck by something, looked up at me a smiled sheepishly, "There you go, all loaded up." When he made eye contact I smiled and thanked him and he litterally lit up! Held eye contact for a moment longer breaking into a big smile and then acted sweetly shy and embarrassed Awwwwe shucks!
            This is a combo I'm going to wear again. I want to explore it a bit more. There's definately a respect vibe, but also an open easy going undercurrent of invitation to open up. This could be hugely versatile and beneficial in a lot of situations.
            The connections combo made me want to open up more, or at least as much as others opened up to me. With Cohesion, there is more of a reserved feel on my part but the openness of others is still there. Needs further investigation...

Comment

NuTrix you piqued my curiosity so I checked out the Cohesion mix. I noticed that you posted a review. I posted one for men's Cohesion too.

Btw still enjoying your reviews. Informative and entertaining.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie I haven't looked into the differences between his and her Cohesion. I took the xs130/Cohesion combo for a spin again today with good results. I'm liking the vibe I'm feeling while wearing it just for myself. But people coming out of the woodwork here tonight makes me think this is a real winner for drawing people out of their shells to you. Wanna keep testing for consistency of dose though. So far still liking quite a bit.

Comment

They seem to be vastly different blends. About the only common factor is Dienone.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X