yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS130 Beta spray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS130 Beta spray

Today will be a rather uneventful day Staying in. But will be giving myself a couple sprays from the XS130 beta to feel for selfies and see how my mood may be effected before going public.

Got a little nervous re-reading the description as I saw it was unisexy but then a bit lower down said "for men". I'm thinking it may have something originally to do with XSR32 (no idea what is/was in it) having been for the fellas? But there isn't anything in the listed molecules outside of that and the other unlisted "2 exclusive molecules" to XS to make me think I can't get it to work just fine for me. Dying of curiosity to see how it does stand alone and wondering how man beast will respond to it as well. That will have to wait until later though. Today is me and the pooches and kitchen duties Hopefully, it's somewhat motivating at least...there really isn't any mention of self effects and there's no reviews so let's see what we can dig up!

Is anyone else trialing this?
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Took XS130 for a ride last night and today. Spiked the bottle (10ml) with 10 drops of LP Pure Sugar.

Last night I had intended to put it on much earlier than I did to try to garner what self effects it gave me if any. I wound up applying very near to when hubby got home from work.
    2 & 1/2 sprays (first spray out of the bottle is always a half) to neck/chest and smooshed with wrists and backs of hands.
    I DID catch myself admiring the Pure Sugar fragrance and kept huffing my application points. Fragrance or XS?
    I had a noticeable mood boost. Just level happy, but definitely happy more so than just a zen feeling, huff your app points people!

---------------------------------------------------------

Now here's where I begin to wonder if I skew my own results just by being me...
    TMI alert about me - just a warning - skip to the dotted line below if you just want a review of the results.

OK. I'm horny. A lot. Like, almost all the time. I LIKE sex and I like it often. I like quickies, I like marathons. And everything in between. I like toys. With my guy, nothing is off limits either - and I enjoy it all. Bondage, dress up, private, public (though he likes to keep things in the home, I've gotten him to risk an adventure or 2 or 3...). I like women, I think we are beautiful creatures. I like flesh and all things erotic and sensual.
    SO. I may get great sexual hits just because I have always seemed to have a keen eye for, eh, opportunity? And I've become considerably adept at creating opportunity as well. So maybe my findings are skewed?
    Hence -

----------------------------------------------------------

The man gets in from work and has had an uneventful night - meaning things went as intended and he wasn't running his a$$ off all day - so he was in a good mood and was feeling pretty rested as well.
    ME, already in a jovial mood, took advantage.
    We share a love of cigars and I happened to have several small tins of what are called cigarillos that he was looking to trade for. He wanted 2 tins and offered me a pick from his stash in trade. Now mind you, while he was going on he was stripping down to his boxers, ever his serious self, and completely in an amiable negotiation mode so that when he had completed his proposal he was practically naked in front of me.
    It doesn't take much for me people.
    I immediately leave my seat and move against him and remove that last obstacle - I mean, article - of clothing from out of the way and begin to fondle and caress and propose a NEW trade. As seems to be the game, he feigns resistance but long story short we wind up behind closed doors and I DID make him work for my O. It took me a pleasurably good while to get there but when he finally came I was right there with mine and it was wonderfully shattering.
    I'm wondering if XS130 intensified the orgasms or prolonged them from coming or was perhaps completely irrelevant?
    Either way, later I placed 1 tin on the dining room table for him. When he inquired where the 2nd one was, I told him, "1 O, 1 tin". and that he'll have to earn the other tin too...
    So in an intimate setting at home, playfulness can certainly go randy quick!

-------------------------------------------------------

Today wore 3 sprays XS130, same places.
    Out to brunch with a friend and out and about, then back home to spend a little time with the man before he left for work.
    My friend and I had a fun time catching up and some erotic convo came up - but we are talking about me so I guess that's to be expected. I had very - chipper? - interactions with people. Very happy to see me, random compliments, but I was in a good mood too and I know that people pick up on that when they interact with other people so - XS130 or???
    I seemed to be more inclined to converse with strangers as well and felt genuinely interested in other people today.
    When I got home, the man had on LP Voracious - I LOVE THAT FRAGRANCE - the phero sig ain't so bad either and we got in some groping, touchy, feely before he left for work. Carry over of happy-joy-joy from the previous nights sexcapades? Maaaaaaybe...

At the very least I'm liking the selfies from this
    More testing is needed...

Comment

I took this from my journal. It's a combo that I used XS130 in, but it went very well:

Wow! These 2 played VERY nicely together! Let me just quick take a look at these...as far as what's listed...

CohesionXS - AndrostaDIENONE, Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), Beta-AndrosteNOL, Beta-AndrostANOL, Beta-THDOC
      XS130 - Alpha-Androstenol, Beta Androstenol, DHEA, XSR32, Beta-THDOC with two other molecules exclusive to pheromoneXS

Dienone def to chill the women and the men. A bump of a-Enol. DHEA, b-Enol, b-Anol to add to the approachable, comfort and respect vibe. B-THDOC to add to that bump with opening new/unfamiliar people. Would love to hear thoughts on XSR32 from anyone

These two were incredibly complimentary to one another! I wore 3 Cohesion to torso (with a drop of DM oil to my navel) and 2 sprays XS130 to neck/chest and this was the BOMB.

The environment was a memorial/wake so the emotions of all ran the gamut. This wound up behaving in a very stable, upbeat in a steady "all things have a purpose, remember the gifts and memories, and let's celebrate the beautiful" kind of way, and - dare I say - almost matriarchal vibe. Even my MOM & BROTHER treated me in this fashion - and I'm the BABY of the family. Surreal. And I felt comfortable in the role too

I worked through a lot of personal emotions these past weeks with the passing of my sister, so by the time we had the memorial my heart and head was in a good place to be a person of stability and encouragement for others, so maybe that was a strong underlying factor as well. Not that it made everything easy and smooth sailing. It was still incredibly emotional, but I felt strong and steady in the midst of it. This combo seemed to accentuate the calm stability I was hoping for, but it just turned out to be even better than I'd thought/hoped.

This could potentially be a good counseling or meeting/negotiation or interview type combo. I think it would work as a good social combo as well for meting new people. It's not a party vibe or anything, but certainly friendly and a good road opener.

Stellar outcome

Comment

Nutrix, what would you say about Status Booster now? Would you agree that whatever it is others perceive of you becomes emphasized as described on the product page? Does Status Booster alone give you a mood boost? I've been thinking of picking it up.
        Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
        Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
        Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
        AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
        LAL: Nude Alpha
        Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

I bet you've ordered this already fdesa12!

Yes, it does give me a mood boost solo. I've worn it solo quite a bit and like it as a stand alone.

My personality is usually to be happy, approachable and helpful. I am already a person in authority at work and my interactions while wearing this have been interesting. There's an aspect of this blend that adds stability? Calm? Focus? I'm not sure what I'm reaching for here. I have a very reactive job that requires strategic flexibility. Because of my position I have to be able to direct others clearly, directly and with authority. In the interactions with others, I don't know that this blend magnifies those things about me, but I HAVE noticed quite a few times after delegating items that I have actually needed to verbally allow people to "be dismissed" to go ahead and perform the tasks just laid out with an "Ok! Let's do this!" because they didn't seem to WANT to leave without permission So it does seem to boost status in that manor, without stealing from my normal happy/helpful "we're a team and I'm not just here to bark orders at you". Socially out and about, it feels very much like I'm me, only I've noticed DIHL, staring (like they want to say something but just can't think of what) eye contact and also being in the center of conversations. When I pair it up it's usually with something simple that only has a couple/few molecules to steer it in a particular direction, but really, it's a fine addition to the collection and if you haven't gotten it yet, I'd say go for it

I would LOVE some background on the mysterious XSR32 ad what it is adding to the mix, but that remains out of reach...

Comment

Actually, I haven't yet, but it's in my cart waiting to be ordered. I just picked up Outspoken though and figured I'd give it a try since I'm generally a shy one.

I like what you're describing though, so I'm looking forward to when I can get my hands on it! +

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
            I bet you've ordered this already fdesa12!

Yes, it does give me a mood boost solo. I've worn it solo quite a bit and like it as a stand alone.

My personality is usually to be happy, approachable and helpful. I am already a person in authority at work and my interactions while wearing this have been interesting. There's an aspect of this blend that adds stability? Calm? Focus? I'm not sure what I'm reaching for here. I have a very reactive job that requires strategic flexibility. Because of my position I have to be able to direct others clearly, directly and with authority. In the interactions with others, I don't know that this blend magnifies those things about me, but I HAVE noticed quite a few times after delegating items that I have actually needed to verbally allow people to "be dismissed" to go ahead and perform the tasks just laid out with an "Ok! Let's do this!" because they didn't seem to WANT to leave without permission So it does seem to boost status in that manor, without stealing from my normal happy/helpful "we're a team and I'm not just here to bark orders at you". Socially out and about, it feels very much like I'm me, only I've noticed DIHL, staring (like they want to say something but just can't think of what) eye contact and also being in the center of conversations. When I pair it up it's usually with something simple that only has a couple/few molecules to steer it in a particular direction, but really, it's a fine addition to the collection and if you haven't gotten it yet, I'd say go for it

I would LOVE some background on the mysterious XSR32 ad what it is adding to the mix, but that remains out of reach...
            Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
            Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
            Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
            AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
            LAL: Nude Alpha
            Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Revisiting this because I've been recently nosing around about xsr32. Saw several posts about this adding focus and that makes complete sense given what I wrote above. I would be willing to say, focus and an attention to detail. I don't see me purchasing the single, but I still really like XS130 and hope they continue to keep it available for purchase

Comment

From my, as yet, limited testing xsr32 gives me hyper-focus. Not to the point of distraction, just increased awareness. It also seems to come a bit of a mood boost.

Comment

I need to revisit XS130 solo (sans the IS I've been recently playing with) to see if there's a noticable mood boost. I believe so, but I need to refresh my memory...

Comment

I look forward to your report.

Comment

I had a bottle of 130 and it worked great. But I used it differently. I was going through excruciating mental and emotional stress. I couldn't sleep, couldn't eat. Sprayed the shit outta myself and it was the only way I could get to sleep without my mind going crazy staring at the walls and ceiling in anguish. It helped me be more normal when I was going through some serious issues. So, I imagine it would be pretty powerful socially as well.
                      I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                      Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                      Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

I'm gonna hafta look into this mix more closely.

Comment

@Ragnar Lothbrook Did it improve your mood during waking hours as well?
                          I don't get a manic happy and when I was thoughtful I was undistracted. It's a pleasant, easy going, control and when others are light hearted it is easy to have fun too. A pretty even kind of good on its own. I've been comb-ing most of the time though so I need to use it singly. I think tomorrow will be a good day for that....

Comment

x3 sprays to neck/chest.
                            Immediate mood boost. Not manic, jus good, even-type happy.
                            Affects
                            Others
                            Great service at new restaurant, so either they always have great service or 130 was at play. Lots of both intense and shy eye contact from same female server (20s). Stopped before leaving by male, not sure if he was management or server (family run business, could have been both...) late 30s, lots of intense eye contact. Got some peacocking at tiny tots park. Dad pushing daughter on swing next to us used swing set to perform some pullups...her mom was not impressed Mr Right noticed Mr Peacock - and his woman's reaction - too, LOL. Mr Right was his usual sweet self, a bit more protective of lol Nu and I out and about, not smothering, just a little more aware. 130 Or normal Dad stuff? Lil miss seemed as usual, no preferential treatment from her, lol, just her usual sweet self

x3 sprays again today...

Comment

x3 once again.
                              Modest mood lift, nothing over the top, just a contented happy. Wanted to go enjoy as much of the beautiful day and family time as possible.
                              I should note, Mr Right and I have been having these really great personal convos the last several days. It may have happened anyway, but we've encountered some circumstances outside of our control that have really helped us to grow closer and stronger in our relationship, and our family bond. I'm wondering if XS130 has helped up pick apart our situation and go over the details with greater clarity. Something to stick on the backburner to think about...
                              Another good, albeit not terribly eventful, day. Visit with a usually overbearing family member who, though their usual self obsorbed, were pretty tame and didn't project my way, which was nice. Out for early dinner and got attentive service from 3 separate servers, of which only 1 was our actual server...though lil Nu's irresistible cuteness was an obvious factor. While out, several people complimented us on her (as though we had any control over how adorable she was going to be when born...) Some smiling at us as much as at her. We seemed to all be happy magnets.
                              Going to investigate this a bit more on the communication level, pair it with Cohesion/Connections and see what plays out...

Comment

Ok. So.
                                Wanna explore this one some more.
                                Thinking of pairing it today with some rone sulfate.
                                Work environment, so no interference from adorable lil' Nu~

I think I have a sample of Connections that was recently sent to me. Need to double check, but if so will pair that this weekend with Mr Right to check out my hypothesis on meaningful/connected/focused convo. I DO have Cohesion in oil and actually believe that would be the better choice, but since I have the sample of Connections, why not try it?

Was going to go higher this time with XS130 to see if there's a selfie increase, but since I'm adding rone-s I'll keep it at x3
                                x3 XS130
                                x1 drop androsterone sodium sulfate @ 20mcg/per drop (in the XS fragrance Le Chocolat for anyone who cares)

Comment

Found my little bottle of Connections! Will set that aside for Sat.

Today started out chill after application. Part of it's just being a mom. There's never quite enough time for sleep and everything else, so sleep gets put on the back burner most days. Also, I was commuting in a nice toasty car on a beautiful day. Maybe I should have had in my music instead of and audio lesson!lol Wasn't until I got to work that it started to rev up. Definitely a drawing effect and some disinhibition. People have been upbeat around me and kinda relaxed, like how I felt in the car. Haven't had as much interaction as I was hoping for so far, but the night is young and opportunity is knocking...
                                  Last edited by NuTrix; 08-24-2017, 03:40 PM.

Comment

I'm really enjoying this thread. I'll be following your adventures closely.

Comment

Last night proved positive. My partner was in a good mood the whole night. That's proof positive that pheros can and do influence others. So use your power for good people lol. People stopped in all night, which is interesting in its own because I wasn't out in the open, they had to enter through a closed door. The only thing I can figure is that they were getting hit while I was out of my office and somehow were drawn to me after. Phero trail? Hmm.
                                      Taking the same combo for a run today
                                      x3 XS130, 1 drop rone sulfate @20mcg. Feeling a bit more wound up today, but the gorgeous weather could be part of that...stiiiiill, I'm getting a LOT of attention and the interactions are fun and upbeat so I'm good with that thus far
                                      Last edited by NuTrix; 08-25-2017, 09:05 AM. Reason: ETA missing word!

Comment

So! I had really good selfies last night. I guess I'd become so accustomed to my usual mixes that new selfies were noticed and welcomed...I love me my selfies, lol. Very motivated, organized, upbeat.
                                        New work mate. We laughed, A LOT, and got a ton of work done. Good moods make for good production!

Something I notice with XS130.
                                        Clarity.
                                        Allow me to explain.
                                        Apparently when women become pragnant we get a kind of brain fog. Well, it didn't go away after lil Nu was born. A read A LOT and I have a fantastic vocabulary and am excellent at articulating my thoughts, ideas and sarcasm, lol. WELL sometimes my words just vanish on me now, lol, like I've LOST them! I am told that will last indefinitely XS130 seems to have given me recollection! I have all of my wonderful words back and the fog is lifted. THAT alone is reason enough to keep this puppy on hand! This isn't the only effect of course, but one I've noticed and appreciate more now that ever!lol

Thanks to Scottie2Hottie I'm developing a curiosity for xsr32, which is part of XS130. Curious if this is the molecule stimulating the return of vocabulary clarity?

Today I will be flying...
                                        x3 XS130
                                        x1 drop rone sulfate @ 20mcg
                                        x2 sprays IS at x2 strength (I would normally start with 1 spray but I feel like pushing the limits today ^_~)

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X