yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS143 Beta Spray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS143 Beta Spray

OK. I just had an excellent trial of XS142 last night, which is supposed to be "sweet". Now I also have her sister beta, XS143, who is supposed to be "HOT".

NOW I have to say, after testing the one that's supposed to be sweet, I HAVE to trial the HOT one today because I NEED to know in what way they are different from one another because XS142 was pretty damn hot for me!

I'm going to go 3 sprays, it's the sample size.

XS140 is TONS of fun at 3 sprays and I had used XS142 sparingly at 2 sprays because it leaked and I have half as much as XS140 & 143 - but 2 sprays worked VERY well for XS142...but I'm too excited and need to try 3 of the XS143 today and I'm going to release it on the man and world at large - for better or for worse - just because I can. I LOVE sexuals out and about. They seem to work particularly well for me for some reason...

Though Steve's "HOT" may mean any number of things....I'm going to go with the "I'm sexy and I know it" version of hot due to his hint

Be back soon!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Yesterday: XS143, 3 sprays to chest/neck and spread with wrists.
    This one has cops as well, but the smell of this one is decidedly different from XS142. XS142 is sweeter. I'm going to guess there may be some androstenone in XS143 just by feel to me. There was a mood lift, nothing giddy or over the top though and a bit of aloofness - nothing anti social, just kind of something I get with none, kind of alpha but not stand off-ish in anyway. Also a note - Allo-THDOC - gives me an aloof type vibe too. Still feeling out that molecule for me in blends. So Allo-THDOC or none maybe?

While out I got a LOT of hard stares. I mean guys watching me, burning a hole through me, the kind I get when they stare figuring that at some point I'll look at them and then they can do whatever it is on there mind - nod, smile, say hi - but definately intense stares. It happened so much it was almost creepy It even happened in one of those warehouse type wholesale stores, you know, with the high ceilings and rack for isles? So it's got some throw.
    Women were friendly but quick to avoid eye contact for long - weird for me - I'm very friendly

At one point later at home I was asked by hubby what I was thinking about. I just looked at him and told him "Sex". I hadn't actually been, it just seemed like the thing to say at the time. Within 15 minutes I was getting a back rub, which turned into a front rub, which turned into a girl parts message and then well, you guess...
    I will say that he was in charge, and wanted to be, and when he finally took me he was very, er, intense Kind of like - since he was sure he took good care of me, then he was going to have me as he liked.
    None of the sweet nothings of XS142. There was an urgency and pleasurable pounding involved and, while I very much enjoyed my Os, his O was really intense and looooong.

These 2 behave VERY differently. More testing is needed...

Comment

Wore this at 3 sprays again on Monday 2 to chest/neck, 1 split between wrists.
      Didn't get to wear it as socially as I would have liked. Was out for lunch at a Panera Bread and then later visited family.
      While to lunch, I did continue to notice respect hits from other women, particularly while being served. My latte took what I believed was a reasonable time to make and the server (female, 20's?) apologized to me for the wait. I was at the counter the entire time (which wasn't long) and she hadn't dallied about so the apology was odd. When making an inquiry from a manager (male, early 30's? I'm SO bad with age guessing but I'm trying to remember to add this into my reviews...) on my friend's behalf, he seemed overly eager to be helpful, going into detailed explanation and walking with me while trying to keep eye contact and NOT walk into the other customers at the same time. Actually, it was somewhat impressive And he smiled after me for an unusual amount of time, hehe...
      With family (female) it seems, on this particular female at least, to behave in a similar fashion to Temptress in that she affords me deference and is less overbearing - or actually, doesn't try o BE overbearing. Respect thing again?

I need to test this on more MEN. That's what I really want, lol. At lunch there were several guys in the vicinity with their pads or laptops hooked up that kept steeling glances and then quickly looking back t their screens. 1 was terribly obvious (early 20's?) as his back was to us and he kept "peeking" around at us. We weren't being loud or doing anything to attract attention either (for a change) LOL. I want to know what more actual interactions will provide

More testing is required...

Comment

HOLY BANANAS BATMAN! I just saw this is in the beta testing in a 10ml spray! OMG! OMG! OMG! I love the animalistic nature that this can have...going to have to get me some and seriously set loose on the world CUZ I'LL HAVE A WHOLE BOTTLE OF THE SEXY JUICE TO PLAY WITH!!!

Comment

• Mysticbeauty
          Mysticbeauty commented
          Editing a comment
          I just received a full size sample of xs143 beta! You're making me want to test this out pronto.

How did I miss this?! what differences do you detect between this and temptress?

Comment

Temptress is all abut the selfies for me. It's an alpha blend and confidence boost to me and it DOES effect others positively. XS143 however behaves VERY sex pot on me. While guys don't jump on me, I get A TON of VERY smoldering looks...very predatory reactions. It's instant sex for my guy, ravenous, groping and urgent I would actually wear this one during the day or only out at night with a GROUP of good friends and guys I can trust, because it does effect the menfolk strongly and I wouldn't wear it in a bar setting around people I didn't feel I could trust implicitly. Not that someone would drag you off, but having someone reliable to step in on overly forward advances would just be precautionary. Safety and fun FIRST.

Comment

Good to know!

Comment

Anymore results with this? I just took stock of what I have left and it seems to be the only full bottle I have besides Babe.

Comment

Who's using this one lately? Any new stories? I'm thinking about getting one in my next order. I'm thinking about several to be honest but I'm trying to narrow down the list a bit
                PXS Product
                Sprays: Tease | Temptress | PSEL | DHEAs
                (samples) Innocence | Love Boat | Flirt

LPMP
                Sprays: Cougar | Blatant Invitation| Bang! |LAM | DHEAs
                Oils: OCCOs | BAM

Comment

NuTrix I was curious about this product, and quite disappointed since there were no reviews on the product page; thanks for documenting your experiences with it. I wonder why there's not much info on this product.
                  "He really should have given LaFemme some cash too. It's obvious he was a cheapskate and selfish." -Muestereate

Comment

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I think it's because it's a beta tester, probably just under the radar for most people

But... testers are fun!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X