yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

High Androsterone mix?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theLaw View Post
    Tusc from Apex. "Long Lasting High Androsterone Oil."

Also, newly redesigned site is up....

http://apexpheromone.com/
    great, i am expecting core, will also get imprint and m3x, orbital and sexual magnet also got me interested, great news!
    love it, simple like pxs website.

Comment

Originally posted by Rcount View Post

great, i am expecting core, will also get imprint and m3x, orbital and sexual magnet also got me interested, great news!
      love it, simple like pxs website.
      Too bad they use an early-2000s display website. I mean, hey this is 2019
      PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
      PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
      APEX: Manimal 2
      * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      shit, have you ever checked out LAL's website? http://www.pheromonesperfumeandcologne.com/
      This is what I call 1990s web design wondering why they never update it, I mean they are one of the most popular pheromone makers.
      Alpha Dream's update website is elegant, Pheromone treasure updated website is okay, I love PXS site most
      PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
      * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post

This is what I call 1990s web design wondering why they never update it, I mean they are one of the most popular pheromone makers.
        Alpha Dream's update website is elegant, Pheromone treasure updated website is okay, I love PXS site most
        PXS is by far the best of them all

goals graph

description

ingredient list

reviews

all of them should have this

that is the main reason i go for PXS first, and only go for others after i see the reviews in the forums

Comment

goals graph

description

ingredient list

reviews

that is the main reason i go for PXS first, and only go for others after i see the reviews in the forums
          Yes psx is King.

I love Lals designs and some mixes but I'm gonna he PSX exclusive soon
          Pheromone XS
          Oil: evolve, xist
          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

goals graph

description

ingredient list

reviews

Exactly the graph! Makes me easier to navigate and fit to my objectives at first browsing mones as a newbie. And the content writing of the products is beast!
            * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Yes psx is King.

I love Lals designs and some mixes but I'm gonna he PSX exclusive soon
              have you tried apex mixes are they good like pxs?
              in PT forum they have some really good reviews, i ordered some, they are on its way

i also got some stuff from lals, AV, NA, voodoo , and some more i don't remember. i read that AV its really good, but never tried it
              never tried it because i got pxs stuff first, i got familiar with it, and satisfied with it, am i missing something?

Comment

have you tried apex mixes are they good like pxs?
                in PT forum they have some really good reviews, i ordered some, they are on its way

i also got some stuff from lals, AV, NA, voodoo , and some more i don't remember. i read that AV its really good, but never tried it
                never tried it because i got pxs stuff first, i got familiar with it, and satisfied with it, am i missing something?
                Aqua viate I do enjoy and I have tried Apex and was quite impressed. However with the community and support here at psx I'm gonna stay loyal
                Pheromone XS
                Oil: evolve, xist
                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

LAL stuff is really good. I like their scents a lot more. Most of them seem to turn the girls on more than most of PXS blends. PXS has their share of sexual though. NOBODY comes close to PXS for website, variety and especially women's pheromones.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                    LAL stuff is really good. I like their scents a lot more. Most of them seem to turn the girls on more than most of PXS blends. PXS has their share of sexual though. NOBODY comes close to PXS for website, variety and especially women's pheromones.
                    great to know, will test it later this week

Comment

great to know, will test it later this week
                      waiting for yer update, captain
                      * sample bottle

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post

waiting for yer update, captain

been testing AV, 3 drops, i add only after i made out with a new girl, it hits them like a truck, i had girls start singing and acting like they had a huge boner and didn't know what to do about it, i love it(i have some 3ml roll on bottles, i put 3 drops in it, then apply it in zigzags on my skin in the chest area, covering more area for better diffusion, fast hitting, it always lives some AV behind, but it doesn't matter, i think 1 drop well spread should do the trick)

will try to use it solo, but i think it is too strong for that

lal seem to use something like glue in av, it's always sticky where i apply it

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for the attraction i use 2x p96 4x p86 and 2x evolve(p96 and p86 at 12.5mcg), 18-25 age range, the iois are just on whole new level with this, it always hits them, very consistent mix

sometimes i add 2x of cohesion(not needed)

it turns cold approaches warm, i get attraction instantly

p96 and p86 are from pxs
                        Last edited by Rcount; 06-05-2019, 09:50 AM. Reason: p96 and p86 are from pxs

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X