yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

High Androsterone mix?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Androsterone mix?

For many years, I have used the Orion P6 Mega 10-fold 10ml and I can say that I'm addicted to that!!! I don't know anything about the amount of pheromones in it, I have been through many sites but nothing more than saying just a 'high Androsterone product'. It is the amazing scent or the content, I don't know what to say about it but women of ALL ages loved it. I have used it here in Greece but also in the UK for many years.... I never faced any headache or depression but only good mood and a high awareness of the environment (I could notice everything happening in the place where I was).
    I have also used Orion P6 Super 25 ml (double/concentration) both scented and unscented versions with a lot of success.
    Another reliable, all-around working product is the HOT Man Natural 50ml.

The first time I used Taboo I got the impression that this product was very close to the P6 Mega. Easy to use everywhere, but It could be the absolute all-around hitter by adding more Androsterone in the mix. Since I finished the last bottle of P6 Mega, I used some P6 Super/scented together with Taboo...... I noticed funny looks from women of all ages, most of the common IOIs, but also biting or licking their lips an touching their chests often!!

I see a great potential on this mix but also in another combo: Alfa Maschio + Cohesion.

I'll try to do some more experimentation with these mixes....

OOOH You've been reading my mind! Been working on a very high Rone blend. Next order as for it and I'll send you some as a sample. Its not quite ready though

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

TY SteveO !

I've also noticed similar effects to P6 Super/Taboo as I described before, by using 2 drops of A314 Rev.32/2 sprays of Taboo (30ml bottle).

Comment

I'm curious too!

Steve's got me off on the androsterone & androsterone sulfate trail! I know that women are to use it in lower concentration than you menfolk, but I just recently picked up the sulfate version in oil. I've already taken note that blends I already have with a
        ndrosterone in them have behaved particularly well for me and since picking up Steve's products I've been noting the same thing with the blends that have the sulfate version as well.

Any tips, tricks, ideas or suggestions for a girl traveling down his path?

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
          OOOH You've been reading my mind! Been working on a very high Rone blend. Next order as for it and I'll send you some as a sample. Its not quite ready though
          Steve, can you say much about how this blend might (once finished) differ from other XS status products current offered?

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post

any news about this one?
            is there any very high Rone blend?
            Last edited by Rcount; 05-09-2019, 06:59 PM. Reason: [QUOTE=SteveO;n18539]OOOH You've been reading my mind! Been working on a very high Rone blend. Next order as for it and I'll send you some as a sample. Its not quite ready though[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by Rcount View Post

any news about this one?
              is there any very high Rone blend?
              SteveO mentioned this five years ago on this thread, I'm not sure what it is but it should be getting sold on pheromonexs.com right now
              Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

It could be Dominant Ascend? Just a guess...

Comment

Originally posted by pingu View Post

SteveO mentioned this five years ago on this thread, I'm not sure what it is but it should be getting sold on pheromonexs.com right now
                  yes it should be out by now

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post
                    It could be Dominant Ascend? Just a guess...
                    yes it could be, or brute, even api, or some beta testing ones

Comment

even celebrity has Androsterone, Androsterone Sulfate

Comment

Originally posted by Rcount View Post

yes it could be, or brute, even api, or some beta testing ones
                        Don't think it's brute, ingredients are listed in order of concentration and Rone comes third for that mix. APi is a possibility, though personally it doesn't strike me as an ultra high rone mix.

Comment

I was thinking RoneLove

LOVE RONE? So do we! This is a well balanced blend that utilizes all of our RONE molecules, but has a way to not overdo things. Not for everybody and not well balanced, but if you're into RONE this is a good blend to have.   TECHNICAL DATA Each "XS149 Rone Love" for

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post

Don't think it's brute, ingredients are listed in order of concentration and Rone comes third for that mix. APi is a possibility, though personally it doesn't strike me as an ultra high rone mix.
                            wow , thank you , didn't know that the ingredients are listed in order of concentration.

thats great thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
                              it seems very promising

Comment

Good eye! Wish there were more reviews for it.

Comment

welcome, Ascend is high in erone and proven.

Comment

Tusc from Apex. "Long Lasting High Androsterone Oil."

Also, newly redesigned site is up....

Apex Pheromones provides the highest quality and best smelling pheromone colognes with the industry's best prices

Comment

nice site. I will have to follow on the other forum to see order response times etc. Tusc is one of those I'd like to try.

Comment

Agree with this, it does contain around 9mg rone in the mone. Or why not simply buy the single mone one?
                                        PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                                        PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                                        APEX: Manimal 2
                                        * sample bottle

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X