yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Diffusion in the classroom.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diffusion in the classroom.

Can we talk diffusion?

My classes start this week, and I'll finally have a consistent arena for testing mones. I'm not a student, but a professor. I'll be wearing mones in the classroom, but one contributor to these forums asked a good question about the efficacy of pheromones when standing in front of 10-40 students (depending on the class). Self-effects aside, I'm wondering whether there would be sufficient diffusion in classes with a fair amount of students, some of whom would be sitting quite a ways away from me. I do walk around a bit and engage the students while doing so. The classes are not always well ventilated, however. Any thoughts on diffusion in this sort of environment are most welcome!

I wear mones on a daily basis in a climate controlled environment kept on the cool side, sometimes small offices, sometimes large open floor space. I have also performed training to small groups of 15-20 people. The people closest to you will inevitably be effected, particularly if you are exposing them for 40-50 minutes at a clip. A good/pleasant cover that perks attention and causes people to breathe a bit more deeply while you're walking around the room will be beneficial. To be honest, before XS I used mainly oil based perfumes and pheromones. They were highly effective. With XS being spray form the hits happen much more quickly as the alcohol is already working to your benefit. All that to say, I don't think you'll have any difficulty with diffusion at all
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X