yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

DJ's been busy ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ's been busy ...

A potions professor is never idle, always tinkering and turning ideas and thoughts into mixes to test ...

I've been working on a new mix that Steve will be releasing soon as a new XS beta test mix, so I hope you'll all enjoy using it ... All I can say is that it may be a blast from the past for some

I'm really excited about this one. It was a beloved mix that was called the Love Boat if I remember correctly. I think it was Androtics MX329, but now its going to be XS111 Beta and will be released in the next couple hours. I personally had a lot of great experiences with it.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Love boat? With the summer I been having I thought it would be tough to make it any better. I am officially an addict and can't wait to give this a few runs with my companion

Comment

Gorram it, why is it every time I order something amazing comes out just after? (I know the answer - something amazing is *always* coming out round here)

Comment

Sorry its taken a bit longer with the recent stuff that's been happening. All is good though and it will be in the store tonight

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Hey Steve. What results can we expect from Love Boat? Is it the next chapter up from XiSt?

Comment

Sorry guys I forgot to enable it, but it is now: https://pheromonexs.com/Limited-Edit...s111-beta.html

I wore this the last two nights: Uplifting and sexual innuendo to the max. I had some really interesting things said to me while wearing this. I was kind of surprised. I'll report tonight

Moving this to the Beta Mix area as this is a Unisexy Product

Steve O

Comment

So ... steve ... how would this compare to the crush xs you made me? I wish i knew about this earlier as I would've ordered them together! :(

Comment

Order placed

Comment

Comment

I will, as soon as my stash arrives hopefully next week. It just shipped.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X