yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

OD on XS blends: summertime warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OD on XS blends: summertime warning

I wear pheromones since 2012. This was the first time ever I OD'd to the point of crashing

Copied from my Journal in PT:
    Yesterday I made a "small big"mistake. Me and B1 had the day off, so we went downtown to have lunch. I decided it would be a good time to try out Love Boat again. Applied 1 spray. As I had some aggressive reactions the other time I wore it, I added 1 spray of Flirt, in an attempt to buffer it. It seemed to work well. On our way there, B1 made some propositions of "outside sex" in a playful tone, and touched me a lot under my skirt.

After lunch we went to the pool. We had a small argument there.. I reckon it has nothing to do with mones. We're not getting along so good lately.. I know I can be such a pita sometimes.. But I can tell he sometimes does everything to get me bitching the rest of the day. And then it seems that it only depends on me if the day will be spoiled, because he acts like nothing happened! Arghhh!

Nevertheless, we returned home to shower and prepare to go out and meet some friends. After pool and a shower, of course, new mones. Chose 1x Tease and again 1x Flirt for giggles. We went to a bar and met a bunch of friends. Everyone in a great mood and joking, in spite of the miserable performance of the Portuguese team for the world cup we were watching. B1 all sweet and kino. By the time the game was over (around 7 pm) I totally crashed. Felt so tired like it was very late in the night. We came home and the only thing I could think of doing was lay in the sofa and watch GoT. We needed to go shopping but I felt too wasted even to manage that.

I immediately understood I OD'ed, probably too much Alpha Androstenol. I think that the pool and the shower didn't wash off the first mones completely (Love Boat and Flirt), and on top of that more Flirt and Tease were just too much. Phero free day today...

I read a lot about people crashing, with Androtics Instant Shine specially, but it never happened to me before. I had minor headache and buzz one time I was decanting Topper from Love Potion into smaller bottles and dropped it all over me, but that was all.

But I had no doubts yesterday. I thought water and soap could be sufficient to wash it off, but in so few hours it was too much. The maximum amount of XS I ever wore was 3 Sprays (3 blends x one spray) and most times Desire Me Plus was one of them. Four is a lot! And I'm no sissy when it comes to mones, I easily wear 5 Sprays of Alpha Donna, 6 LFM, and a maximum of 7 of Achar, no OD at all.

Even more, this is the time of the month, 3/5 days after my period ended, when I usually feel on top of the world, full of energy and willing to go out, have insane sex, etc. I'm not sick or anything, I have no other explanation for that crash. I'd advise slowly go up with XS, even more in warm weather, and beware of the stacking phenomena. Feeling like a truck went over you is not nice.

EDIT: all sprays were on the chest
    Last edited by Akelah; 06-28-2014, 05:49 PM.

Thanks for the heads up, Akelah. I was wondering if the warm weather could affect pheromones even more. I've only been using them a couple of months, but I seem to feel the effects more intensely in the heat. I do a lot of walking (I live in NYC, so driving is minimal) and I notice that diffusion is a lot stronger. I almost feel like the effects are boosted being in the sun for several hours.

Lately when I come home and shower (so I can re-apply) I use an exfoliating glove and unscented soap. Rinse that, then pour a bit of hydrogen peroxide on the app points, rub that in and rinse with cool water. That seems to remove all previous residue for me.

Comment

There have been suggestions to get hunting soap, or soap that contains triclosan. These are apparently used to remove human scents when hunting so as not to have their scent picked by prey.
      Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
      Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
      Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
      AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
      LAL: Nude Alpha
      Orange Font = Sample Bottles

Comment

Which hazel over app. spots too, a suggestion given to me that has worked

And, yes, I didn't even think about the heat being a factor yesterday when I applied my XS. I did go a bit heavier than intended + the warmer day...maybe that's why it hit so hard? Duly noted!
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Interesting! It is different going from a company that you can use 3-5 sprays to one where you don't. I automatically started with 2 my first order but maybe I should play around more with 1. I instinctively want to add more when the scent wears off ( they dry down so fast even the stinky ones).

Comment

Sorry for interrupting the women's forum - I thought I'd check out some posts to see if I learn anything....Newbie here - BUT I have learned something....that perhaps my overuse of certain pheros could be making my target OD - e.g. headaches, crash (tired)....I've seen that happen to her, but thought I didn't have enough mones on, not that I might have had too much...hmmm....gonna keep experiementing....I am learning! thx

Comment

• Morgaine
              Morgaine commented
              Editing a comment
              Yep, DrLove, I've had headaches & crashed really hard when wearing lots of mones. Things heavy in DHEAS and Alpha-Androstenol are the worst for me, but only in quite large amounts.

It's good to know that hot weather might affect wearing the pheromones. With summer coming up I'll have to bear that in mind. I'm kind of nervous in smaller spaces, as I don't want the scents to be overwhelming.

Comment

A solid cover scent of perfume or cologne is all that is necessary summer or not.
              Ammo:
              PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
              LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
              PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
              AD: Glace
              Lovescent: NNPA
              Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X