yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Beautifier List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beautifier List

Dear Researchers, let’s have a list of beautifiers in one place (here).
    Would appreciate you sharing what works as a beautifier for you and what are the other effects of the product you noticed

I’ve been using P86. But I’ve seen mentions of other (was it 83? Seventy something?) that would be nice to consolidate in one thread

Comment

Will be consolidating info on everything beautifier here.
      PSEL has a beautifier in it

Comment

Babe.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Wonder if Fantasy, Goddess, and/or Temptress have it? Would make sense if they do

Comment

How can we create this thread without Fairytale being mentioned? Fairytale is definitely a beautifier!

Comment

P79

Comment

P82 beautifier (any other effects?)

Comment

I always thought xsr95 was a beautifier. Especially eyes, I can't stop staring into a womans eyes and I think they stare back at mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                    I always thought xsr95 was a beautifier. Especially eyes, I can't stop staring into a womans eyes and I think they stare back at mine.
                    You're just full of gems, huh? I have xsr94 and xsr95 but never was sure about what they achieved for other person.

Comment

Fantasy and a lil Tease! Love wearing this out i get treated like a glamour girl
                      also, today i wore innocence+sexy confidence+in between and consistently got told how lovely i look. So something in that combo makes me alluring haha. Made a post about it in my journal.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X