yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Copulins Projects Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elysium View Post
    Which copulins have the Desire me formula? i put them on and got some interesting effects, enhancing sexual interactions with women and putting man into a warning state but without being overpowering as i was using Bliss
    Lab synthesized Human Copulin Formula   Our XS lab synthesized human copulin formula replicate the secretions of a healthy, fertile vagina. We preciesly followed the formula of Astrid Jutte and Karl Grammer used in their, now famous, study on the effects of copulins on males at t

Player-XS is not for the timid! Designed for the guy who gets it, and often. This is a heavy sexual mix of AndrosteRONE, AndrostENONE and COPulins. The kind of guy who walks in the club and every girl knows he’s just had sex. But who is he? Women will surely want t

XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• Elysium
      Elysium commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you

Desire Me copulins would be the base for the samples. Did you get any Elysium?

There was an old copulins which had a fecal note, Someone came up with a way to make it without that smell and Steve put that in Desire me which is nothing but straight Copulins. For a while he had a female version with a trace of alpha androstenol but eventually dropped it as the the amount of Anol in it was apparently too minute to be having any different effect. Steve likes to sell unaltered stuff, believes in truth in packaging etc.

I have the unscented oil but I also got it pre-scented with ladies AMBER Rose. Its not the best Rose for a man but the Amber helps a bit. I don't wear it very often at all but it brings back memories of very young ladies. I only wear it for social proofing, i.e. so other women think I have been around other women. Very light touch and I usually employ a darker cover to masculinize it a bit more. Tom Ford Noir de Noir used to bring it into dark and sensual.

These new samples are trying to bring back a female scent instead of just unscented or perfumed though. I have to admit they smell like some women I've been with but my favorite is that amber rose because of the memories.
    Last edited by Muestereate; 07-13-2022, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      Desire Me copulins would be the base for the samples. Did you get any Elysium?

There was an old copulins which had a fecal note, Someone came up with a way to make it without that smell and Steve put that in Desire me which is nothing but straight Copulins. For a while he had a female version with a trace of alpha androstenol but eventually dropped it as the the amount of Anol in it was apparently too minute to be having any different effect. Steve likes to sell unaltered stuff, believes in truth in packaging etc.

I have the unscented oil but I also got it pre-scented with ladies AMBER Rose. Its not the best Rose for a man but the Amber helps a bit. I don't wear it very often at all but it brings back memories of very young ladies. I only wear it for social proofing, i.e. so other women think I have been around other women. Very light touch and I usually employ a darker cover to masculinize it a bit more. Tom Ford Noir de Noir used to bring it into dark and sensual.

These new samples are trying to bring back a female scent instead of just unscented or perfumed though. I have to admit they smell like some women I've been with but my favorite is that amber rose because of the memories.
      Yeah got a sample, will dilute on some alcohol, they are too strong right now lol
      My Small and old Aresenal

BLISS, XIST, A314 (2k7 version), Instant Honesty (2k7 version), AMMO (2k7 version), Engage, Wolf, Primal Rage, NPA, Scent of Eros, Standalone Anol, Rone, Bnol, Instant Shine (2k7), Cops, Instant Jerk and Instant Gentleman (2k8)

Comment

Wore B out last night with connections, Est and Neno, went for an arabian meal, the owner came down to take our meals and spoke to me in English before i even said anything, i was like "how did you know", he said hair coloring and eyes, then he walked past me and placed his hand on my shoulder!
        so B was a good hit!
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

I am leaning a lot towards B even though A and C smell cleaner. I guess I like a little grunge or skin. It's not dirty at all, its skin, just not dry scentless skin, a little warmed up? Like two thighs pressed together in a dress in the summer but not separated and dried like when thighs have been dried by wearing cotton jeans. Those are different, Prefer the dress scent clean warm skin.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X