yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Copulin Project - Testers to go out soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was fortunate enough to receive samples, but two of the three sample sprayers failed to operate so Ihadn't been able to perform comprehensive tests. The only one I've been able to use straight from the spray is the 'B' formula, which has a very strong smell. Funny enough, at least to my nose, it smelled more like a perfume scent than anything else and was quite potent for a single sample spray. I hadn't noticed anything in particular while using it but I've only used it twice at this point. I'm going to have to break open the other sprayers and decant them into an alternate vessel.
    My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

These are new sprayers, XSteveO should know some problems are being encountered. Mine were fine. They sometimes take an extra pump to prime though, perhaps some air leakage?

Comment

Anymore reviews on the new cops?
        XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
        XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
        Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
        Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
        From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

would be interested in testing if still needed...thx

Comment

Originally posted by satyr View Post
            I've only smelled the samples once each, and in the following order, but if you think I'm missing something with C or A, I'd be happy to try them again!

Copulin C is somewhat peachy (no pun intended) and floral, and smells nice, but I'm not sure that I would think this is what it's supposed to be. It's a nice perfumey smell, though, and maybe it would make more sense smelled on someone else at a distance. It might be a little more musky than plain copulins.

Copulin A is similar to C, but better-smelling and maybe more effective as a pheromone! It's closer to real copulins than C, and overwhelmingly less unpleasant than ordinary XS copulins, but I still don't think it really smells like the real deal. I do like the way it smells, though, as a thing in and of itself.

When I sprayed Copulin B, I immediately thought, "Oh, that smells like pussy," but I haven't smelled regular XS copulins by itself, so I can't compare them. Definitely don't mind the smell of this one, though! Up close, it's not very different from A and C, but the impression at some distance, or with incidental whiffs, seems to work with B. Smells...fertile, a little like a woman ovulating (though I don't love that "fruity" note). When a little air blows past my hand, where I sprayed it, I'm convinced there's a woman right in front of me for a fraction of a second. Overall, pretty cool!
            Excellent feedback

Steve O
            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

We keep track of those who have received them. Please give feedback on them or you will be excluded from every new test going forward. Don't ask to participate and then not provide any feedback.

Steve O
              PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
              Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Hey SteveO, is it still possible to try samples of these?

Comment

I'm definitely interested! Perhaps creating a nullified cover scent? like a waxy smell to keep it natural, kind of like when you wake up in the morning and no time for shower and it is noticeable but in a good way, enough of a cover so everyone knows what they're experiencing but can't be 100 percent sure because it has that 1 day 'freshness' that is not too noticeable, but everyone knows somethings up.

Comment

All my reviews are in this link that was created!
                  I recieved my Memorial Day sale order today and received 3 different copulins samples. My first sample is Copulins A. A first impressions. Beofre I opened the envelope I thought I caught a whiff of clammy inner thigh, hmm. Then I went to copulin A. Top notes were a chlorine like swimming pool or fresh shower, then a Soapyness
                  XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

Im going down!
                    How can I get some of this?

Comment

• Muestereate
                      Muestereate commented
                      Editing a comment
                      request as sample next order, give reports on forum if you want to get stuff to review. Not many reviews for what went out. Must review to stay on list

Tonight was cohesion one spray left wrist, babe one spray right wrist, Madame spray under cohesion and Cops A on torso, all that over Zaras Red Temptation dupe for 540, sat outside in a restaurant and a guy goes up the street in front of table and winks and then walks down, then up again in front of our table and then down again, then up again and then down lol, big hit tonight lol!

Comment

I didn’t seem to get any samples, i also wasn’t asked my address. I have moved a few times since my last order so maybe they got scent to my old address.
                      XIST s(+ aventus o), cohesion s, exotica s, barely legal s, taboo s, ascend spray, SOB o, Limitless s, Thinker s. Innocence s, API, Flirt, P96, TLG, alpha maschio, the hookup (vanilla), BW (scent), swoon, NA, A1, Cops,

Tom Ford tobacco vanille, oud wood, Prada Luna Rossa Carbon, Chanel bleu, allure Homme sport (+extreme), Blanche &gino Gino Storia, Versace oud noir, Eros, creed aventus, Bvlgari Man in Black , Wood Essence, D&G the one, light blue, 1million, YSLArmani Acqua Di Gio, code, emporio, clinique happy. Spice Bomb original, extreme, night vision. Jo Malone WoodSage&SeaSalt, Dior Homme Sport Burberry Sport, Mont Blanc Legend, Legend Spirit. Al Haramain Neroli Canvas. Guerlain Heritage

Comment

Hi Relatesite, been a while. Nice to see you. I got mine with an order. There was a sale around the time of the test and asked for them in the regular sample request space.

I see you've added a nice collection of Fragrances Been slowly working through some Aaron Terrance Hughes stuff myself. Got lucky on a blind buy Xerjoff too.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                          Hi Relatesite, been a while. Nice to see you. I got mine with an order. There was a sale around the time of the test and asked for them in the regular sample request space.

I see you've added a nice collection of Fragrances Been slowly working through some Aaron Terrance Hughes stuff myself. Got lucky on a blind buy Xerjoff too.
                          Ah, thanks for the explanation. I needed to order something and request them. Ya, my list of perfume has grown even more. I can't fit it into the signature so I gave up for now. I haven't heard of Aaron Terrance Hughes, but will take a look.

In general I stick with Versace Eros as my signature scent. I also use Molecule 1 when I need a boost.

I finally have the girlfriend of my dreams and I am confident my API and A1 mix is a big part of the reason. Recently I do 3 or 4 drops of API plus API versace eros mixed 60% Eros/40% API 1 or 2 sprays in a tester bottle. Sometimes substitute with a molecule 1 mix instead.

Thank you XSteveO for helping me find the girl of my dreams!
                          XIST s(+ aventus o), cohesion s, exotica s, barely legal s, taboo s, ascend spray, SOB o, Limitless s, Thinker s. Innocence s, API, Flirt, P96, TLG, alpha maschio, the hookup (vanilla), BW (scent), swoon, NA, A1, Cops,

Tom Ford tobacco vanille, oud wood, Prada Luna Rossa Carbon, Chanel bleu, allure Homme sport (+extreme), Blanche &gino Gino Storia, Versace oud noir, Eros, creed aventus, Bvlgari Man in Black , Wood Essence, D&G the one, light blue, 1million, YSLArmani Acqua Di Gio, code, emporio, clinique happy. Spice Bomb original, extreme, night vision. Jo Malone WoodSage&SeaSalt, Dior Homme Sport Burberry Sport, Mont Blanc Legend, Legend Spirit. Al Haramain Neroli Canvas. Guerlain Heritage

Comment

So i have tipped B into my YSL Libre 10ml bottle and i can tell it goes soo well, hubby and i are heading to the bedroom later!

Comment

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X