yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Copulin Project - Testers to go out soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copulin Project - Testers to go out soon

I've made some copulins with added fragrances that, in my opinion, a vagina smells like. Of course, everyone will have a different taste and smell, but I think I captured the essence. It's interesting because along with cops I've carefully selected scents that I've smelled and tasted in my lifetime. I keep going back to smell it too.

This project might totally change how we use cops. Whose going down with me?

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Have you tried adding Ylang Ylang oil, to reduce the stank?
    maybe you could try researching on the male cops which to me smell heavy on the ammonia
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
      Have you tried adding Ylang Ylang oil, to reduce the stank?
      maybe you could try researching on the male cops which to me smell heavy on the ammonia
      I'm not trying to make it any less stinky as much as smell more like actual vagina than cops

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

You can count me in then for the testing cause I’m not sure what a vagina smells like, would like to see the facial expressions of some people

XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

I'm game for being a tester if you need it.
          XS arsenal:
          Desire Me, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Innocence, Limitless, PSEL, P86, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness, Xist, xs189

Samples - Celebrity, Cohesion, Love Boat, Girlfriend, InBetween, Babe, Taboo, Vibes

LPMP arsenal:
          Balm Bomb, Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, Cougar Potion, Cuddle Bunny 2009, La Femme Mystere, Like a Magnet, Love Potion: Red, OCCO SLF, OCCO White, Popularity Potion
          Samples - Bosom Bows w/ Phero, Canaga Cocoa Cacao, Caramel Musk, Medium '19, 10:31 w/ Phero

Comment

I’d go down

Comment

Sounds really fun Steve
              Ascend Oil (double cops) - Evolve Oil - Taboo Oil & Spray - XiSt Oil & Spray - Cohesion Oil & Spray - Bliss Oil & Spray - Sob Oil & Spray - Celebrity Spray - LoveBoat Spray - Vibe Spray - Connections Spray - Innocence Spray

all cover scented with Pepper & Nutmeg

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
                I've made some copulins with added fragrances that, in my opinion, a vagina smells like. Of course, everyone will have a different taste and smell, but I think I captured the essence. It's interesting because along with cops I've carefully selected scents that I've smelled and tasted in my lifetime. I keep going back to smell it too.

I do.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Mangia. I'm interested in what Vaginas you frequent

Comment

I'm going down!
                    XIST s(+ aventus o), cohesion s, exotica s, barely legal s, taboo s, ascend spray, SOB o, Limitless s, Thinker s. Innocence s, API, Flirt, P96, TLG, alpha maschio, the hookup (vanilla), BW (scent), swoon, NA, A1, Cops,

Tom Ford tobacco vanille, oud wood, Prada Luna Rossa Carbon, Chanel bleu, allure Homme sport (+extreme), Blanche &gino Gino Storia, Versace oud noir, Eros, creed aventus, Bvlgari Man in Black , Wood Essence, D&G the one, light blue, 1million, YSLArmani Acqua Di Gio, code, emporio, clinique happy. Spice Bomb original, extreme, night vision. Jo Malone WoodSage&SeaSalt, Dior Homme Sport Burberry Sport, Mont Blanc Legend, Legend Spirit. Al Haramain Neroli Canvas. Guerlain Heritage

Comment

XSteveO, I would also be interested thanks
                      Pheromones
                      Spray: Taboo Celebrity Xist Cohesion Thinker Limitless Boyfriend Dominate Ascend Inbetween

Comment

Me too! I’d love to test this!

Comment

Sure! I’d be down to give it a try!

Comment

We expanded the lab a bit so things got kind of mixed up. I will be bottling next week so samples will be forthcoming

Steve O

Comment

Out of interest, what situations would this be useful in? unless pheroxs is branching out into pheros to make sex doll experiences more realistic i guess

Comment

• XSteveO
                                XSteveO commented
                                Editing a comment
                                LOL

Steve's next venture is indeed sex dolls, with AI pheromone and cover scent releases to get rid of that inflatable swimming pool smell.

Comment

I'd love to test this, Steve

Comment

I’m “down”

Comment

just placed my order at the week-end can't wait to try!

Comment

I've only smelled the samples once each, and in the following order, but if you think I'm missing something with C or A, I'd be happy to try them again!

Copulin C is somewhat peachy (no pun intended) and floral, and smells nice, but I'm not sure that I would think this is what it's supposed to be. It's a nice perfumey smell, though, and maybe it would make more sense smelled on someone else at a distance. It might be a little more musky than plain copulins.

Copulin A is similar to C, but better-smelling and maybe more effective as a pheromone! It's closer to real copulins than C, and overwhelmingly less unpleasant than ordinary XS copulins, but I still don't think it really smells like the real deal. I do like the way it smells, though, as a thing in and of itself.

When I sprayed Copulin B, I immediately thought, "Oh, that smells like pussy," but I haven't smelled regular XS copulins by itself, so I can't compare them. Definitely don't mind the smell of this one, though! Up close, it's not very different from A and C, but the impression at some distance, or with incidental whiffs, seems to work with B. Smells...fertile, a little like a woman ovulating (though I don't love that "fruity" note). When a little air blows past my hand, where I sprayed it, I'm convinced there's a woman right in front of me for a fraction of a second. Overall, pretty cool!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X