yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Auras and Phermones and theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auras and Phermones and theory

So I been thinking;
    Kinda been studying and learning about Auras and chuakras and spiritual matters and all that. And how some people can be drawn to those auras or not kind of a 5D world sort of thing. But then I also thought about the 3D world we live in. And in order to expereince the 3D world you have to use your 5 senses (sight, smell, auditory, taste, touch, i think thats all). The Phermones experiment touches on the smell senses.
    This past season I cought the old Covefefe (Covid). It was somewhat terrifying and weird in the sense of loosing your sense of taste and smell. Upon researching what the heck happened and not being able to taste my food and bourbon i has having that night, and not feeling full after eating a whole steak. Your sense of smell has the shortest route to your brain. In my research I found that apprently the Covid atoms (whatever it is) destroys your smell receptors. I would get these pounding migrains in the morings. My nose was in pain and itch and the migrain was terrible. Excedrin was my freind for a few days. After doing some research apparently a burnt orange, with some brown sugar on top helps regain those taste bud and smell receptors. Well I didnt do the burnt part, i just ate the oranges and it seemed pretty quickly on hind sight that taste all came back. Loosing taste and smell was terrifying at the time. I thought how horrible life would be in knowing that everything you would taste going forward was just gonna have bland, metalic, dead taste. Hard to explaing if you havnt expereinced it.
    I bring all this up becasue i might be stumbling onto something, and maybe you guys know more about it here. But it seems to me (as I have only applied for about a week or so, new to the community) that some of the phermones as described can give the wearer a sense of being dominate, or sexy, or sociable. These phermones I think might accentuate our aura !? Meaning that it could be a short cut to "Fake it till you make it" !? Its a question. Some have suggested that the creation of the phermones is like cheating or that its not ethical. I havent crossed that feeling yet as again i only encountering people from work to grocery store to the gym. So far a few looks, maybe a curious. At work it seems people give me the space (one girl trying to get the looks from). But i wanted to put this out there.
    What does the community think? A connection to our 3D world to our 5D world. Adding to our confidence. Adding to our Auras of ourselves? Does it improve ourselves over time? Is it cheating? Is it a short cut? Phermones have been around for a long time and our bodies produce it. What is it? Why is it?
    Food For Thought....

In twenty years of meditation and chakra tuning, diet exercise yoga etc you still wouldn't be able to adjust your Aura like we can here.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X