yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS220 Test drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS220 Test drive

I recently purchased a variety of socials with the idea that holiday parties might be a fun place to test out the nuanced differences between them. In with my order was a bottle of XS220. There was no little hint of what I might expect on the invoice and I couldn’t find anything on the forum. But I sniffed it and it didn’t smell “sexy” so I figured why not and decided to take it for a week long test drive.

Just the facts: 2 sprays seemed to be my sweet spot and prolonged exposure (a couple of hours +) seemed to really improve the response. I’m only willing to socialize for 3-4 hours so I can’t really comment on duration. I always wore it solo, no other pheros. No negative reactions but I never went higher than 3 sprays although I did wear it every day for a week.

As to self effects, I’m a natural introvert and yet I frequently found myself initiating conversations often on personal topics. I found myself talking to a complete stranger about caring for parents with dementia. I had a heartfelt conversation with a neighbor about finding a plan B in his 50’s. I can’t stress enough that these were NOT close friends and that I initiated and pursed these conversations. I don’t feel I overshared or alienated anyone, I got many parting hugs and offers to meet at Starbucks. Still, it had a definite disinhibiting effect on me. This is the reason I never went beyond 3 sprays.

The most noticeable effect I found in others, besides their openness, was how willing they were to sit, stand or pass close to me. People stood right next to me, clumps of random people formed around me, people sat next to me on sofas. I was approachable in a big way.

While I don’t think this would ever be a go to formula for me cuz of the whole “I’m an introvert” thing, I did think it was very effective and would probably save it for family reunions or maybe funerals. It has real warmth.

And if I were a betting person, I’d wager this is Bnol heavy.

Cool report!!
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I like the sound of this for future family gatherings or at social events where I am meeting new people.
      The Collection
      Full Bottles: Babe, Comply, Connections, Goddess, Sexy Confidence, Thinker, Xist, and XSport

Samples: Desire Me +, Girlfriend, Temptress

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
      Working...
      X