yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromones & Autism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheromones & Autism

Disclaimer: I have less than a week's worth of knowledge of pheromones.

I was wondering if there is a possibility that pheromones could help people particularly children with autism. I am specifically thinking of some of the things I experience with my nephew. I know he is too young to wear pheromones, but if he were around me wearing particular combination of pheromones would it be possible for him to have hits to help manage some of his behaviors. I was thinking of perhaps Bliss or Comply (admittedly it is Comply's name more than any knowledge I have about the effects that Comply offers).

Your feedback and knowledge is welcome and appreciated.

Listen GIF by The Maury Show

The Collection
    Full Bottles: Babe, Comply, Connections, Goddess, Sexy Confidence, Thinker, Xist, and XSport

Samples: Desire Me +, Girlfriend, Temptress

There is an autism thread here some place, ask there?
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• MissUnshelved
      MissUnshelved commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! I did search autism before I created the thread, but nothing came up. I'll try again.

I get a very calming/relaxed result with a young neurodivergent child with a blend from another vendor. I’m not sure if it’s proper for me to list it openly here? I haven’t found an equivalent from XS yet. It’s just a simple blend, too. Nothing fancy.

Can someone let me know if it’s okay to post it?

Comment

No Urgency, thank you for your reply. I'm new but I have seen people post LPMP's products as I read some older posts and journals. If you would like, you can send me a private message.
      The Collection
      Full Bottles: Babe, Comply, Connections, Goddess, Sexy Confidence, Thinker, Xist, and XSport

Comment

I’ll have some good opportunities to use Comply and InBetween in the next couple of weeks in this situation so I will give those a try. I haven’t used either of them yet, though, so I don’t know what to expect.

Comment

Originally posted by No Urgency View Post
          I’ll have some good opportunities to use Comply and InBetween in the next couple of weeks in this situation so I will give those a try. I haven’t used either of them yet, though, so I don’t know what to expect.
          Good deal! Looking forward to your report.
          The Collection

Comment

You will love both.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

3x Comply + 26mcg 74 worked extremely well on a day with 6 kids under 10 and making 300 cookies in one afternoon in small kitchen. No one got burnt nor did anyone stick their face in the batter. And most importantly, everyone was in a great mood for several hours before fatigue set in.

I’ll keep posting anything else I find that works in this type of situation.

Comment

3x Comply + 26mcg 74 worked extremely well on a day with 6 kids under 10 and making 300 cookies in one afternoon in small kitchen. No one got burnt nor did anyone stick their face in the batter. And most importantly, everyone was in a great mood for several hours before fatigue set in.

I’ll keep posting anything else I find that works in this type of situation.
                Good to hear! What is the 74?

Thanks!
                The Collection

Comment

74 is a putative, a single molecule. The theory is that it lessens any harshness that might come with Comply. P74 is supposed to draw empathy and compassion from others. I haven’t used it very much to see the strength in which it helps. I used it just to be safe.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X