yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Comply XS199 with Subliminals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comply XS199 with Subliminals

Quite a while back, there was a thread where Comply XS199 was being tested. I had made a revelation that Comply could possibly be used to "motivate" oneself to complete tasks and the like where we might otherwise feel like procrastinating.

Not too long after that, use of this with subliminals was brought up and it's been something that stuck in my mind for a long while since.

Lately, I've been in a position where I want to use subliminals to help develop myself and as such, I can use one of 2 subs:
    - Ultra Success and Maximum Luck
    - Absolute Confidence

These are from Indigo Mind Labs and at the level/intensity they're made at, I can only play one or the other as they reportedly will cause conflicts and issues if trying to use both at the same time.

Both of these are geared to improve actions and personalities in such a way that results in the effects the names imply.

While Ultra Success and Max Luck sounds like it's supposedly magic, it actually subconsciously guides you to make decisions and actions that set things up to grant success and can appear as if it was luck.

Absolute Confidence is more straight forward.

I think I'll be going with Absolute Confidence as ultimately, I imagine such characteristics are more charming and appealing to ladies than what appears to be simply luck.

The basic testing setup will be as follows:

- play subliminal on repeat overnight for 2 nights straight, 1 day of rest
    - spray 1 shot of Comply onto side of bed or on towel every 1st night of the subliminal.

Goal: To see if Comply helps speed up the effects of the subliminal.
    Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio
    Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube
    Love Scent: Chikara gel packs
    AD: P83, IS (10mcg/spray), TAC
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    Orange Font = Sample Bottles

I have used comply to accept ideas that I am subconsciously fighting. When you are trying to reprogram the subconscious a lot of core beliefs either need dissolved or clarified or concentrated or sometimes they are all right already and just need a fire lit under them. A very clear goal with a mental picture repeated and visualized a couple times a day can steer you back on track. Our minds when presented with something we don't believe tend to steer away and our course needs to be corrected like a boat compensating for currents or obstructions. our real learning and reprogramming come through surmounting the obstacle rather than steering around it. No matter how much subliminal programming you do, eventually real actions are the only thing that propels us forward. We don't feel our way into thinking, We don't think our way into acting, we act our way into thinking and our new thinking changes our feelings.

Another favorite of mine is Thinker with some est. On top of this I have added extra Bnol as well as your comply, but eventually we need action. Ascend, Bad wolf etc. I usually need my alphas to actually act. There are many emotions that can motivate but anger and fear are the most primal. Some of our goals are poisoned by anger and fear though so take a look at this and maybe we can figure pheromones more suited to your end goals. This is by no means definitive, just a quick google link ( emotions that motivate action) for conversations sake.

This worksheet encourages clients to reflect upon their emotional world and the behaviors that emotional states motivate them to engage in.

Comment

I've recently been working on improving my mental state and reprograming those negative subconscious thoughts so I'll be looking out to see how your testing is going. This definitely gave me an idea for something to help externally and I'll be testing some things as well. Muestereate you have a great point about taking action. We can read and listen to stuff all day but until you start taking the actions needed to change your life you'll still be stuck in the same rut. "Never be afraid to fail, but always fail forward!"

Comment

When I found that link, I recognized that many of my goals subconsciously had to do with being accepted . I often try to remove my rough edges and use pheromones to help with that. but what It suggests is that the emotion of joy can motivate us towards social inclusion. So today I have tried in my mind to cultivate and imagine me as joyous, grateful and in my imagination that seemed like an attractive trait. Of course it's not the first time I've tried to be happy but using its cousin joy is a direction I want to see if it really leads towards more social acceptance and by extension, women's acceptance. Today I will try mister happy instead of mister dickhead, Mr. friendly didn't work out well yesterday but that is the subject of another post and another pheromone.

Comment

Well, 4 days later and it might still be too soon to notice any serious change. However, there are some things taking effect.

For the record, I decided to use Absolute Confidence as my subliminal.

To rephrase my goals from the initial post, they are:
        - For this experiment, test how quicker it is to assimilate the subliminals
        - For my overall well-being, learn to accept that it's okay not to have 100% control of everything and instead just be accountable for what I can tangibly influence.

The subliminal might not be as hard to assimilate into my subconscious as it's not exactly a major change against my core being/beliefs. If anything, what I'm thinking is that Comply XS helps to accept the subliminal first at face value and then let it marinate as I come to define those affirmations to fit with who I am.

Almost like a "fake it til you make it" idea where you first just do it and then find ways to actually make it your style that works and allows you to bring your true self out in this format.

If there was an analogy for this, it would be like learning someone else's martial art style, practicing it but making it fit your body type and mental style, ultimately turning it effectively into your own fighting style.
        Pheremone XS: A1 (50 mcg), Bliss, Vibe, Xist, Exotica, Love Boat, Flirt, Ascend, Dominant Ascend, Connections, Cohesion, Celebrity, Evolve Spray, Taboo, APi, Thinker, XS144 Outspoken, Approach Confidence, Limitless, Evolve oil, Taboo oil, SOB, Odyssey, Happy, XS155 Social Lube

Comment

Well, it's been about 2 weeks since I started this and I'll say it seems to be working faster than normal.

I've done subliminals before from the same company and I'm familiar with the scripts style they use.

The only factor that might make using Comply's effects questionable is the fact that it's a different subliminal that I might just be more "compatible" with in bringing out the effects.

I do notice that my core values appear to be manifesting in my environment more so than usual and I think it may be assisted by Comply's effects.

The theory I had wanted to test went along the following mindset:
          It's one thing to have the phrase repeated in your subconscious. It's another thing to have Comply make your consciousness comply to your subconscious.

Without Comply, either the effects of the subliminal would be slower to manifest, weakly manifest due to conscious hesitancy/barriers/fears, or both.

Comply has that factor that makes people exposed submit to the will of others, which may include the self if there's no one else around.

This was the initial revelation I came to in this post.

I'm glad to see the results appear to be congruent with that initial experience. Experimentation will continue as normal expectancy of complete assimilation of the subliminal is supposed to be about 3 months.

Comment

Subconscious is always amenable to suggestion. Look up amenable and study suggestion as in indirect suggestion and hints.

Most people believe the subconscious is intractable and hard to mold. The opposite is true. It is so easily moldable by indirect suggestion that no sooner than we suggest something, hours later our environment is suggesting something else.

A proper suggestion is not a command to comply. It initiates a deceptive thought process that arrives at an answer and then we can apply the answer because we came up with it ourselves.

An example would be, I want to learn to be more polite. I work on it, I ask my subconscious what would polite look like, what would I say, what would I do. for a day I'm mr polite and then someone crosses me and the thought comes across my mind, should I be polite to them? Immediately my subconscious starts to undo my previous work. The subconscious is TOO malleable. So I have to step in, as my subconscious comes up with the answer "No" (which seems to pop up a lot with some excuse), then I can ask my subconscious, "Is that so?". Zoom the subconscious is working in the opposite direction. Rather than being intractable, I have made it subject to my will. And the will is as strong as the emotion, positive or negative,behind the thought. Could it be that easy? Have I sufficient desire, joy or love to even ask the opposite question? What can I do to cultivate positive emotions? Do emotions need to be attached to people. Is there a more raw indescriptible power underneath all emotion? Do I need a lot? Do I need less? Do I need to cultivate a little more?

Suggest in a very friendly tone of voice, never threaten it will retreat.

Comment

• Muestereate
              Muestereate commented
              Editing a comment
              I meant to say deductive thought process but there is a bit of cunning involved so I guess deceptive was kind of a Freudian slip.

Such a cool idea
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• fdesa12
              fdesa12 commented
              Editing a comment
              😀 Thanks!

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
            Subconscious is always amenable to suggestion. Look up amenable and study suggestion as in indirect suggestion and hints.

Most people believe the subconscious is intractable and hard to mold. The opposite is true. It is so easily moldable by indirect suggestion that no sooner than we suggest something, hours later our environment is suggesting something else.

A proper suggestion is not a command to comply. It initiates a deceptive thought process that arrives at an answer and then we can apply the answer because we came up with it ourselves.

An example would be, I want to learn to be more polite. I work on it, I ask my subconscious what would polite look like, what would I say, what would I do. for a day I'm mr polite and then someone crosses me and the thought comes across my mind, should I be polite to them? Immediately my subconscious starts to undo my previous work. The subconscious is TOO malleable. So I have to step in, as my subconscious comes up with the answer "No" (which seems to pop up a lot with some excuse), then I can ask my subconscious, "Is that so?". Zoom the subconscious is working in the opposite direction. Rather than being intractable, I have made it subject to my will. And the will is as strong as the emotion, positive or negative,behind the thought. Could it be that easy? Have I sufficient desire, joy or love to even ask the opposite question? What can I do to cultivate positive emotions? Do emotions need to be attached to people. Is there a more raw indescriptible power underneath all emotion? Do I need a lot? Do I need less? Do I need to cultivate a little more?

Suggest in a very friendly tone of voice, never threaten it will retreat.
            Excellent point. It makes sense that the human mind does not like to be forced to do something it doesn't want to do but will readily accept a suggestion as something to think about, dwell on and/or mull over. A natural response is to become defensive when confronted or attacked, either in the form of avoiding, blocking out/ignoring, or fighting back.

I will admit that this experiment had stopped due to some issues with the subliminal file and I had not revisited these ideas until today. I will resume this once more with your input in mind to use comply with a more suggestible approach instead of a "command" approach.

Comment

Let me know how it works for you. My friend and I were just talking about raising his son and he wanted to avoid creating the opposite so we were chatting a bit about these lines. trying to be the opposite, Bumping into this reminds me to ask the opposite as well.

Comment

Comply hasn't been one i have used very much, not sure on the right occasions on using it and how it would play out?
                maybe it could work for a little family issue i have just thought of, not sure!
                XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• fdesa12
                  fdesa12 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Comply is an interesting one. Sometimes, I wonder if people are trying to manifest the effects to fit the name. I'm starting to think it enhances the current persona in the moment.

• Muestereate
                  Muestereate commented
                  Editing a comment
                  interesting observation

This post here mostly just notes to myself, although chime in freely.

I guess I'm not able to edit old posts. I'm adding a link back to the original Comply post referenced in Post #1 here mainly for myself to look back into from time to time.

Just finished re-reading all 10 pages in that thread. I'm reminded that Comply seems to unlock doors and invites those around us to open it, primarily in the sales/customer interactions (literally and metaphorically). However, it's a double-edged sword if we slip into the "customer" position seeking help as opposed to knowing exactly what we want from the "seller".

Technically, all interactions could be viewed as some form of customer sales interaction, not necessarily relating to money but also to intangible needs such as (but not limited to) comfort, validation, or solving a problem. This could also be done at the micro level. Think "inception" with self-effects. If you are a sales person, you fall into that role and comply to uphold your image of a salesperson should be. ComplyXS will boost self-effects to further push that persona (unless you have some kind of subconscious conflict with it). At the same time, it influences "customers" to comply with your suggestions, verbal or nonverbal.

If you are in the "authority figure" persona, others will be steered to follow. I wonder if Comply has the unisexy "wise leader" vibe... different from the Alpha leader vibe. This might be an oversimplification to try and summarily explain what happened to SteveO describing sex mode versus casual civilian mode, Isis describing customer sales, and the Law describing customer interactions as an Uber driver.

I'm going to reset my approach for self-effects/subliminal audio uses.

Question to myself: Back then, I "complied" with my gut desires and inspiration but could not do it the next day when I felt lazy. If I can find a way to inspire myself or make suggestions to myself to open myself up in an explorative manner geared towards self-improvement, would that be the defining factor? Does comply enhance the power of inspiration and faith?

Anyway for the record, I'm switching over to the "Ultra Success and Luck Maximizer" subliminal from Indigo Mind Labs. I'm likely overanalyzing here but I'm thinking that this will passively bring a positive outlook in my everyday life, which may make suggesting to try something more of a positive experience. If I'm right, the positive moments attributed to "luck" will put me in a better mood, open to suggestions which I can feed to myself with comply to help nudge it further to go for it, possibly finding lucky moments that result in a positive feedback loop.

Too many words, let's just do it.

Comment

This experiment might end up being a dud due to flaws in the experiment with very little workaround to continue.

After testing this setup for a few days, I've ran into a few issues that make it difficult to evaluate Comply's effects without bias or uncertainty:

1) I don't have a baseline for the effectiveness of the subliminal
                  2) Subliminals seem to have a similar approach to how pheromones work on people - it's subjective.

Obviously, for Point #1, I can't say Comply is doing anything more effective if I don't know how worst it would be without it. Subliminals are also very subjective and does not necessarily work for everyone in the exact same way with the exact same, quantifiable results...

As for Point #2, subliminals seem to have a similar approach to how pheromones may or may not work. Just as pheromones depend on the wearer's body chemistry and persona along with the target's personality and exposure, subliminals depend on on how resistant your subconscious is.

As of now, I've listened to the subliminal for 3 days and yesterday, I added Comply. I honestly felt no difference in manifesting the subliminal which could mean a few things:

a) The subliminal is doing nothing.
                  b) Comply XS is doing nothing.
                  c) I do not have any resistance to overcome with the subliminal, therefore making it already very easy to comply and not need the pheromone.
                  d) I initially had resistance but listening to it on the 2nd day already overcame them, therefore there was nothing much for Comply XS to do.

The ironic twist is with the final possible explanation. If listening to subliminals more than once already starts to make it more effective, then how can I test Comply XS to determine if there's any influence? I would have to test it during the first listen.

However, doing that will give me no baseline.

Honestly, the only thing I can think of at this point is using a subliminal to develop a personality I know I'm usually not (bound to have lots of subconscious resistance).

I'm going to continue using Comply every other week at every other day, just to see if there's any acceleration in the subliminal effects but at this time, I cannot rule out doubts of Comply XS's effectiveness.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X