yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS110 (Beta blend for women)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS110 (Beta blend for women)

Thanks again to Steve for sending me this one. I'll write my first impressions, but I feel like I need way more testing with this one. Very interesting blend indeed.
    So far I've tested 2 days at 1 spray and 2 days at 2 sprays and had one moneless day in between.

So the main effects I noticed:
    • Mood lifting. Immediately after applying I am happy and positive. Not that hit-by-a-truck BlissXS-happy, just very natural good mood and confidence effect. I also get this effect from TeaseXS, but I think this one is stronger. Also the same effect makes me want to initiate social encounters. As an example, it made me go talk to every single sales consultants I saw while shopping even if I had nothing to ask them about (I don't usually like them and don't ask for their help if not necessary). Basically I am happy interacting with people when wearing it.
    • People love me. Ladies get super giggly and flirty with me, and gravitate towards my personal space, both those who know me well and who don't. They react very well to me talking, very positive etc. Men are just happy seeing me and being around me. I am also quite sure this blend has some beautifying effects, at least I love to check myself in the mirror when wearing this one, don't know if I also appear prettier to other people.
    • BAD: After 6 hour mark I am suddenly super irritated and angry at anyone around me. I just hate people for anything they do. I'd say it could be PMS grumpyness, but not the right time of the month for that. I try not to act on these feelings, and that mostly works, but I still once managed to initiate a fight with a friend about something I would not normally care about. Applying one more spray of XS110 when I start getting grumpy eases it up again, and gives me better mood for few more hours.

Also I don't detect cops smell in it, and that's congruent with me getting mostly social effects out of it, not sexual.

Ran it at 3 sprays today, and what can I say, the blend is awesome.
    At this dose wherever I go I get that 'I own the place' vibe that I've gotten with Alfa Donna + Bliss combo previously. While I ran some errands downtown I had several incidents of people purposedly clearing the path for me and trying not to get in my way, in a very polite way and looking at me like I'm a celebrity of some sort. When I was going home and called the elevator, there was a guy with few big and heavy boxes in it, so I held the door open to help him unload the boxes. Poor guy apologized at least 4 times for making me wait and for me having to hold that door. Like I was doing him a huge favor by standing there for 40 seconds.

Also instantly got that happy careless mood again, and this time it did not backfire with me being angry or irritated few hours later. At the moment I'm still feeling good and positive and do not have any urges to initiate fights with people (10 hours after applying XS110). I don't know if my previous bad reactions were related to lower dosages or to my own body chemistry. I'd expect more negative effects today since I had minor food poisoning on sunday and still feeling quite weak, but luckily it was not the case.

Another interesting effect is the sight perception change, my vision focus area gets smaller when I use this one.

Comment

So happy this is working for you. I might have mentioned this is a blend I made for an ex that mimics the results she used to get with MX135 from Androtics. I just spoke with the ex a while ago and her sweet spot is 3 too with this one. I promised Tisha I would send her a bottle too so hopefully you'll have some company to share with Fleur.

I'm not sure about the anger in your first post. I haven't really heard about that ever before. Keep us posted if you run into that guy again.

There are no cops in this blend so feel free to add if you want. Sometimes you gotta let the mones do all the work.

Would you mind if I moved this to the beta testing thread in the open forum? Please don't feel obligated if you don't. I want to offer this one to the public so I'd love for more ladies to read your experiences. Perhaps we might encourage others to join in. Again no this decision is your to make and in no way should you feel pressured if you don't want to

Steve O
      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
        Would you mind if I moved this to the beta testing thread in the open forum? Please don't feel obligated if you don't. I want to offer this one to the public so I'd love for more ladies to read your experiences. Perhaps we might encourage others to join in. Again no this decision is your to make and in no way should you feel pressured if you don't want to
        Sure, feel free to move it there, I'll be happy if more ladies want to join. I was not sure on where to start this thread since XS110 was not available on the store website.
        Also when it will be obtainable from the store I could post my review on Pherotruth if that's fine with you.

Comment

Still testing XS110, and it is very impressive indeed.

I have never tried the Androtics MX135, so I can't compare this one to it. But if it was similar, I can see why it was popular.

XS110 has good and very prominent self effects on me. At 3 sprays I fell very lightweight when I walk, almost flying. Also I tend to start dancing to any music I hear. Even if I'm walking outside and hear any music, or just think of any music, I sync my steps to the rhythm and get that dancing posture. Very playful kind of behavior, normally I can be like that if I am in exceptionally good mood, but not in my normal good mood.
          Also the blend is uplifting and gives nice convidence. Like I know I'm awesome and act accordingly.

People act with me like I am a celebrity. They don't keep the distance from me and are clearly attracted, but at the same time make sure in a very respectful manner that they are not being in my way or making me uncomfortable. Also I get lots of smiles from both sexes with this one, and actually tend to smile more myself.

Had to try it with cops too, so today I wore 3 sprays XS110 + one drop of DM oil and went to have coffee and buy some groceries. Basically effects were the same, but I noticed even more attention from men. Several men within my mone cloud range just kept staring at me, while I was standing in line in a coffee shop. One younger guy was there holding hands with his girlfriend, and he just froze looking me in the eyes smiling while his girlfriend was telling him something. Looked very funny. Also female workers everywhere were very happy to serve me and acted really flirty, especially the young ones. And I stayed to check that with other customers they were just generally friendly, nothing close to that extra attention I got.

I'm leaving tomorrow to travel for couple weeks, won't be able to report during that time. Hope other ladies will start sharing their experiences with this one while I'm gone

Comment

3x XS110 + 2x DM+ combo at workplace

Cops smell seemed almost completely covered without any additional perfume which surprised me considering how much cops there is in 2 sprays of DM+ (and how it stinks before it dries down). My XS110 is lightly scented with Jasmine/Vanilla/Citrus and DM+ is in Amber/Rose scent that is very soft and almost unnoticeable after cops' drydown.

Today I dealt with men only and it was so much fun with this combo. Coworkers I talked to seemed to look for my approval whenever they told me something interesting. Even when they talked to each other they looked at me like checking if I liked what I hear or not. Using cops around them always result in conversations going very sexual, so at this dosage they made tons of sexual jokes (more than I ever heard during one day), and again looked for my approval after each one of those.
            I noticed a lot of talking to me even when the message was directed to someone else, that is definitely XS110 acting. All those people have known me for couple years, so I don't get the same celebrity vibe as with strangers, but them waiting for my approval all the time seemed very unusual as well. Also they made sure to continiously show me their friendliness and respect.

As for self effect, everything was as usual: confidence, good mood and chattiness.

Comment

Fleur, thank you for the detailed reports. Reading about your experieces made me interested aboout this one.

Comment

Mechey, from what I know about you I think you'd like it too

-------------------

Went 5 sprays of XS110 and 1 spray of DM+ today and I think I may have OD'd. Sales consultant at electronics department did not look at me and could barely speak while I was buying another mobile phone for my mom (or I made a bad impression by getting a 28e cheapo crap). When I was leaving he did wish me best of luck with very warm and nice tone of voice, way too friendly for a sales consultant, so I realy don't get what was in his head at that moment. Other than that I did not really get to see many people today. My mom was very chatty and extremely enthusiastic about everything when I met her, but that's quite normal for her so I'm not sure if she was affected by mones at all.

Comment

Rocked 4x XS110 + 1x DM+ combo at work today. Coworkers were extremely attentive and we had lots of fun with silly jokes and stories. I noticed though that XS110 self effects for me are somewhat dependent on where I wear it. At work I don't get that over-the-top alpha confidence, as that is too unusual for me there. I just become more chatty and open. The moment I leave the building and meet anyone I don't know well - the alpha-woman in me is back, feeling happy and on top of the world and acting just like that..

I also went to see our clients about one of my projects. Well, discussion went the route I wanted it to go, and very naturally so. All three men I was talking with were very nice and agreeable about anything I told. Also got tons of eye contact. Too much for it to be an act of common courtesy, especially here.

I also tried wearing 5 sprays of XS110 last week and that did not work nearly as well as 3 or 4, so I think I'll stick to those numbers.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X