yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSR33

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XSR33

I can't seem to find much info on this molecule. In its page description it says: "Unisexy: Warming, sweet and more feminine but guys have great results with this too". I'm wondering if there's any men who've tried this out, either by itself or in a mix. I know it's in Engage, which is unisex, so it can't be entirely feminine.

Test it?
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Merovingian View Post
      I can't seem to find much info on this molecule. In its page description it says: "Unisexy: Warming, sweet and more feminine but guys have great results with this too". I'm wondering if there's any men who've tried this out, either by itself or in a mix. I know it's in Engage, which is unisex, so it can't be entirely feminine.

You won't find many descriptions for these or the Putative alternatives. Maybe one or two but we are looking for advanced users who are willing to test them and report their findings here.

Are you asking because you have a bottle and want to know more or just curious?

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

You won't find many descriptions for these or the Putative alternatives. Maybe one or two but we are looking for advanced users who are willing to test them and report their findings here.

Are you asking because you have a bottle and want to know more or just curious?
        I was asking because I was thinking of getting Engage. It only has XSR33 and XSR37 in the ingredients. I know about XSR37 but not about XSR33. Just seeing if I could find more info before I test it.

Comment

Originally posted by Merovingian View Post

I was asking because I was thinking of getting Engage. It only has XSR33 and XSR37 in the ingredients. I know about XSR37 but not about XSR33. Just seeing if I could find more info before I test it.

Remember some molecules are left out for propriety reasons so that is what is listed but I am sure the Engage XS is made up of other molecules not listed just like most of our pheromone blends

Reading the molecules is always good especially for our clients who have some knowledge about molecules or can do some research but ensure to read the goal of the product, the description, even try to read on some people's experiences.

That helps even more and remember everyone is different. Your experience with Engage may be totally different from someone else's experience based on body chemistry, based on environment, etc.

I hope my response was helpful.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X