yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xs185 - Magnetic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xs185 - Magnetic

The wonderful PXS team sent me a sample of xs185 (Magnetic) and I can't WAIT to try this one out. Thought I'd make an official thread for it since I didn't see one. Did anyone else get this with their orders?

Another one! Can’t wait to hear the reports!

Comment

Originally posted by Usagi View Post
      Another one! Can’t wait to hear the reports!
      I am SUPER excited about this one because of it's name. I'm on my period, so I won't be going out but I feel like maybe this weekend I'll go to Manhattan to my favorite lounge and see how people react with it on.

Comment

• Usagi
        Usagi commented
        Editing a comment
        I like the name as well.

Is it a unisex of woman blend?
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
        The wonderful PXS team sent me a sample of xs185 (Magnetic) and I can't WAIT to try this one out. Thought I'd make an official thread for it since I didn't see one. Did anyone else get this with their orders?

Ugh NO! Obv Bobbi has favourites and I need to deal with this.

I was just looking in my stash and found BITCH XS

I am going to be testing that out this week.

Test it out and let us know what you think. Depending on the results am sure more women will ask for it when ordering

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Its magnetic and when you use it you'll understand. Potent, powerful and extremely useful. TECHNICAL DATA Each "XS12 Beta" for Men bottle is a 10 mL / US 0.33 fl oz bottle with built in atomizer. Important Information! Thank you for your interest in the Limited Edition

Comment

okay so it's not a new blend either, rather an old one tailored to men.
            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
            XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
            Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
            Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
            From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Test it out and let us know what you think. Depending on the results am sure more women will ask for it when ordering
              I like Bitch 2 sprays one on each wrist.
              XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                It's for women. My bottle says "pour femme." Maybe the one on the site is for men but this new one is just for women. I figured as much because my notes said I need something for a date.

CC: Coconut

Comment

My family and I will be visiting two homes tomorrow and my youngest sister and I are going to Manhattan to eat dinner at a steakhouse. I'll definitely come back to report. I intend on only wearing Magnetic tomorrow, so we will see! Going to start with two sprays and see how that goes.

Comment

It's for women. My bottle says "pour femme." Maybe the one on the site is for men but this new one is just for women. I figured as much because my notes said I need something for a date.

CC: Coconut
                    So cool!
                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Just coming back to say that I forgot to wear it when visiting homes but I did wear it to the restaurant and no hits there.
                      I wore it today to go hiking, no hits either.

Wondering this is a spray to use when you're 1:1 with someone instead.

Comment

• Ildergreier
                        Ildergreier commented
                        Editing a comment
                        What happen?

• KateD
                        KateD commented
                        Editing a comment
                        We don't forgive you

The one Cheer got has # XS185, so has she another blend from this one you linked?
                      Arsenal

Comment

It's not actually something we have samples of but you had asked a time or 2 so I wanted you to have one.
                        , Bobbi

Comment

• KateD
                          KateD commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Wow just racist

• BobiiJo925
                          BobiiJo925 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Big oof🤦🏼‍♀️😂

I most certainly do not have favorites I love all of the XS people the same. Co-workers and clients everyone has a special place in my soul
                        , Bobbi

Comment

Originally posted by BobiiJo925 View Post

I most certainly do not have favorites I love all of the XS people the same. Co-workers and clients everyone has a special place in my soul

Joseph Sikora Drinking GIF by Power

Comment

• BobiiJo925
                            BobiiJo925 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            😂😂

oh no the cat is out of the box, everyone will be asking for a magnectic woman now lol!
                          drink up drink up lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                            oh no the cat is out of the box, everyone will be asking for a magnectic woman now lol!
                            drink up drink up lol!
                            True this. lol
                            Arsenal

Comment

Uh oh.

Sorry!!
                              I'll keep my mouth shut next time, lol.

Comment

Uh oh.

Sorry!!
                                I'll keep my mouth shut next time, lol.
                                What are you sorry for, love?
                                Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X