yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Values: Be Honest

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Has anyone else experienced fatigue???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone else experienced fatigue???

Hi everyone, I've been using pheromones off and on for about a month. I've used XiSt, Nude, True Trust, Celebrity, Connections, and a plain mix of androsterone and androstenol. I've noticed that for a few hours I feel great, but after that I crash and I am unbelievably fatigued even with products that do not contain androstenedienone. This doesn't happen every time. Generally after consecutive days of use. I have great intentions and lots to share, but socially I am not where I'd like to be in life. I would really love to use pheromones to change my life and learn though positive feedback. I'd love to hear what others have experienced and how they've gotten around this.

I have experienced some fatigue with certain blends. Blends that, for me, feel high energy, often socials. Vibes and Bliss come to mind. It isn't always, but it has been often enough that I take some extra B, C & D vitamins when I wear them often or on consecutive days. I haven't had an actual crash, more like at the end of the day I'm more tired or will perhaps sleep longer than normal.
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

It may pass. In the beginning, LAL alphas knocked me for a loop but I got used to it. I can get a little spent with blends that contain A-Thdoc too. I have a protein drink with tons of extra enzymes in it. It's a bit expensive like supplents can be but it works. Tyrosine is what I look for on ingredients.

Instead, try washing off before bed. I find that an uninterrupted nights sleep is all I need. If I put them on for evening wear, I often wipe them down with a damp cloth to get the majority off my skin. I rarely use solvents like witch hazel or alcohol these days.

My Current Inventory

Comment

It's not uncommon for them to cause fatigue especially if you're missing something in your diet. Try a good multivitamin a lot of times just that will do the trick.
        [IMG]https://discoverxs.com/core/images/smilies/new/heart.gif[/IMG][FONT=comic sans ms], Bobbi[/FONT]

Comment

I did. To begin with, but not anymore.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X