yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I have invented the most potent pheromone product in history

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have invented the most potent pheromone product in history

30ml bottle, gorilla vape bottle to be exact - approximately 900 drops

15ml fractionated coconut oil/aka MCT oil
    15ml ethyl alcohol

150mg pure bio identical testosterone
    150mg pure bio identical DHT

so approximately, 300mcg a drop of a product.

the alcohol dissolves the powder - the oil slows down the release and makes it last a bit longer,
    otherwise the alcohol goes straight into you too quickly.

This is not a version of testosterone like keto testosterone or ethanate or propionate or some strange
    version no one has ever heard of, it is the real thing

This not a derivative of DHT or a weaker metabolite or something similar to DHT like
    androsterone, it is just DHT.

No fancy labels. No fancy names. This is just it. Pure ingredients. Obviously this cannot be sold since both ingredients are illegal.

And the effects are ... ??

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew 3:2 View Post
      And the effects are ... ??
      I was about to ask the same question.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by jsusu8s9dhh View Post
        30ml bottle, gorilla vape bottle to be exact - approximately 900 drops

15ml fractionated coconut oil/aka MCT oil
        15ml ethyl alcohol

150mg pure bio identical testosterone
        150mg pure bio identical DHT

so approximately, 300mcg a drop of a product.

the alcohol dissolves the powder - the oil slows down the release and makes it last a bit longer,
        otherwise the alcohol goes straight into you too quickly.

This is not a version of testosterone like keto testosterone or ethanate or propionate or some strange
        version no one has ever heard of, it is the real thing

This not a derivative of DHT or a weaker metabolite or something similar to DHT like
        androsterone, it is just DHT.

No fancy labels. No fancy names. This is just it. Pure ingredients. Obviously this cannot be sold since both ingredients are illegal.
        Tbh I wouldn't want anything more potent than XS products. Might as well give everyone drugs at that point which is not sustainable for daily life.
        I'm happy to say I now own all women's and unisex XS products on the site

Molecules: B-nol, A-nol, xsp82, xsp86, xsp74, xsp96, xsp106, xsp107, xsr32, xsr46, DHEAS

Comment

Are Testosterone and DHT even pheromones?
          My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

false claims. respect michael jordan. ur just starting in the nba. and ilegal products. no thanks

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X