yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Does pure bio-identical Testosterone powder have any use in pheromone products?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does pure bio-identical Testosterone powder have any use in pheromone products?

That user is experimenting with pure testosterone powder, dissolved in a bottle.

Does this have any pheromone effects?

Obviously they are illegal to use, but if they were legal, and if they worked, a brand new opportunity could be opened up.

We have a half dozen testosterone based pheromones in the research molecules section. The raw powder may have some effect. Who knows precisely what kind without experimentation. There are two different testosterones on the prescription market that I know of, they are not illegal. They are cheap injectables, one is longer lasting than the other but without access that thread may be the only way to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      We have a half dozen testosterone based pheromones in the research molecules section. The raw powder may have some effect. Who knows precisely what kind without experimentation. There are two different testosterones on the prescription market that I know of, they are not illegal. They are cheap injectables, one is longer lasting than the other but without access that thread may be the only way to learn.

Which testosterones are they ?

Comment

I never compiled a list but if you go into the research molecules section especially, many molecules have a details tab that mentions the something like Testosterone based. You may find some info with test in the putatives section also. You just kinda have to browse it.

I did notice that the test derived ones work well for women surprisingly. Their bodies make a little of it for a few days before the middle of the month. They may be hypersensitive to it.

Comment

Well, testosterone-based isn't the same as bioidentical testosterone... For example, some molecules are progesterone-based but aren't necessarily progesterone.

I don't know if it has pheromone effects, but I wouldn't be surprised. Androstadienone is a pretty close testosterone analogue (remove 17-OH group, add 16-17 double bond), and that same modification to DHT (which is multiple times "stronger" than testosterone depending on what you measure) is androstenone. If there's not much research on it it's probably because of the legality issue (on that note, if you do experiment make sure to use base testosterone, as the common esterified versions will probably cling to the skin and not diffuse).

That said, there's probably a reason mammals use -dienone and -none as pheromones rather than testosterone and DHT, so who knows what to expect from it.

I'm new to the board so I should probably go introduce myself and read through recent posts first... Apologies if I'm out of line, it's been years since I've been into pheromone research and I'm just excited to get back into it!

Comment

Not out of line at all. I just wanted to respond so as to welcome you. I really didn't have much to contribute but still wanted to say hello.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X