yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS211 - Talk Show Host

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS211 - Talk Show Host

I've worn this the last 4 days.
    Day one was a spray and a half and the rest have been x2.

I'm still trying to figure this one out.
    It does improve my mood, but it's quiet and subtle. Suddenly I just realize I'm in a better mood. If I'm already in a good mood, I notice my happiness bumps up a notch. Not quite playful but almost there.

The selfies are not blatant for me and it took a few days around others to peg some behaviors and reactions.

Others have been opening me for conversation.
    It seems to also improve their moods as well.
    Some have displayed playfulness that was out of character for that individual.
    A new hire was comfortable to talk with me about some personal health issues. I felt genuinely interested in the conversation - but I think I would have been anyway.
    I felt more interested in others and found I too started conversations and opened others more often.
    I feel there is disinhibition, though I'm still figuring out to what extent. It's conversational and behavioral. Not over the top like too much b-nol or too much a-nol. It depends on the individual as well as to whether it's conversational or behavioral.
    I believe I articulate well with this. The words I need I don't have to search my brain for, they just come.

I DO like it for the selfies. I like being in a good mood, lol.

I'm enjoying this one so far
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

This one may need something. I'm not sure what Steve is trying to do with it despite a predictive name. I haven't been able to expose others to it except for a couple people, quite briefly. It needs some grease.

Comment

Could it be a phero to use when needing a boost to take initiative to talk to people?
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

When it hit, another thing that came to mind was monologue. I didn't mean to do it but I just dropped into a monologue, picked up on a cue and did it again. I noticed about an hour and fifteen minutes later I got tired, kinda weary, not like a pheromone burnout but my vision and mood got cloudy and dampened then bored with no desire for another monologue.

Might be nice for a podcast????

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment
          Curious.

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
        Could it be a phero to use when needing a boost to take initiative to talk to people?
        Yes.
        What crossed my mind was some Engage qualities without the spotlight effect I get from Engage. Like Engage and Outspoken had a love child, but with it's own personality.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Yes.
          What crossed my mind was some Engage qualities without the spotlight effect I get from Engage. Like Engage and Outspoken had a love child, but with it's own personality.
          Hmm, like if one did a presentation this is the phero one should use to gets peoples attention and not be afraid to speak up oneself. Now that is a genius blend!!
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Engage sounds cool, i haven't used it yet but i should do, because i sometimes need to get my ideas and views across, especially in therapy when my psy doesn't know or understand about what i'm talking about lol
            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
            XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
            Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
            Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
            From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Hmm, like if one did a presentation this is the phero one should use to gets peoples attention and not be afraid to speak up oneself. Now that is a genius blend!!
              Teehee, I would still want a bit more focus on me, cuz I'm vain like that but for business, then the neutrality would probably be beneficial

Comment

I put this on without knowing what it was called. I looked at the end of the day

I did the swipe thing since I still haven't been wearing pheromones everyday. I dont interact with people everyday, so I only wear it when I think I may have more interaction.

I felt calm a little bit at ease. I was very understanding and acting accommodating towards the BF. I noticed that I fully voiced out my wants and he seemed to pat me on the back for fully expressing what I wanted ? LOL.

We didn't have lunch until 3 PM and he usually gets hangry, no hangriness in sight. I noticed that when he talked about things I usually get bored of, I wanted him to feel like I cared about what he was talking about and so I kept asking questions, about how he felt about these topics etc. I was very engaged when I'm usually not.

I went to pick up an order and strangely got nervous with the cashier. It would usually be the other way around, she seemed to have gained more confidence because of my reaction to her. I'm not sure if this was from the pheros but I was so uncharacteristically frazzled because she didn't hear me when i said I had already placed an order and was not placing an order.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Teehee, I would still want a bit more focus on me, cuz I'm vain like that but for business, then the neutrality would probably be beneficial
                  Put on some Goddess and the spotlight will be there.
                  Arsenal

Comment

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment
                    EXACTLY! There are lots of stackables to get there

• Ildergreier
                    Ildergreier commented
                    Editing a comment
                    NuTrix It is.

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...