yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS215 Alpha Sexy Leader - Male

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS215 Alpha Sexy Leader - Male

I received XS215 right before Christmas so as of this post, I have about 2 weeks with it. It hasn't been the only thing I have worn but if I have worn pheros, it has been 215 and a couple times with combos. I'm finding it hard to believe but this is becoming my favorite alpha just as it is. In the long run I think I will find it earns a rightful place right beside such products as Ascend and API but for now I think there's a lot more life in this before I reach for those. I love API, put some on the other day, the next day I returned to 215. It's more of what I need right now. I feel decisive and strong, determined with a light undercurrent of anger that quickly turns into a Grrrr, go get'em instead of just angry lip service, You want to play tough guy, fine, just get out of my way and eat my dust, I'm coming through anyhow, no need to talk, my minds made up, your in the rear view mirror but rapidly disappearing, grrrrr.

Now this attitude is a radical departure from where I was too weeks ago. Two weeks ago my state issued another covid shut down. The first I weathered just fine but this second one was like the light at the end of the tunnel just went out, Planned Christmas savings had to get diverted to unexpected critical auto repairs and the joy of the holidays was snuffed out like that light at the end of that tunnel. Dragging my sorry broke ass out I ran into a couple women that in hindsight probably were feeling the same way and instead of pheromone bliss hits I got the Karen Bitch Shield dissing a couple times, Hoping to turn that off I tried a womans blend and it got worse instead of better. By Christmas I was a Big Beta Ball ready to curl up in a corner. Anxiety reared its unfamiliar head, I skipped Christmas.

The day after I tried a spray of 215, I was about to try something calming. The anxiety pointed that way. What I needed was the opposite, strength. Only the gift of research Pheromones and a duty to report pushed me to the top of the male list with 215. XSteveO Thanks so much, It was indeed a survival pack.

Each Day I climbed out of the holiday hole, In a few days I was completely back to normal. Some people I was around were still dissing me but it didn't matter. Then the sexxy part popped out. I do not make many rapid decisions but I have talked with women that described a decisive male as sexy. Something grabbed my attention and I just snapped, STOP THAT! Then I saw the sparkle, you know the eyes that say, "that was hot". When a woman is acting out of insecurity they aren't thinking about sex. When they feel secure though, The thought is not far behind. Horny lil rascals huh? Many pheromones can create comfort through strength. XS 215 seems to create that through decisiveness and Assuredness. In this way it has some Ascend type qualities but Ascend is buffered in a way that my adrenaline never spikes.

XS215 lets my adrenaline spike but very rapidly come back down and settle into a light strong simmer. This is a tricky balance, Most alpha blends don't turn back off, you get pissed, you stay pissed, then you justify your being pissed, then you try not to be pissed, meanwhile other people get pissed that you are being pissy and all this goes on over a period of time that wears on people. I've never seen this side of alphas to be sexy except for those kinds of girls that like to be in the middle of trouble. Still that works for many. Right time, right place, right person maybe.

But these quick flashes, they catch attention but they go out so fast that more people are finding them more amusing or attractive than find them irritating. There is a certain sort of strength in a man that can pull it back. I normally don't but this pheromone does.

I'm sure there is more to this, I can feel its aura even when I'm not experiencing the decisiveness. A nurse stuffed about 600 dollars worth of samples of into my coat pocket. Usually I have to beg but yesterday was like, You take this don't you and its expensive for you? Yeah and it was suddenly sample city. One nurse was generous the other intimidated and the doctor tried to act like a tough guy, all 5'2" of him.

But I need to really get around more people to see effects on them and not just effects on myself. I did try it yesterday at the doctor's office with comply, The Comply backfire was there but since I was the one wearing XS215 I looked down on the puny struggling earthling and today am kicking dust in his face. I write this and realize Alphas kind of dissolve relationships, at the moment i think dissolving this one is way overdue and It has been 24 hours.

I believe I am still feeling the effects as I write this. When I wear it, Something wears off abruptly at about 6 hours but this low grade aggressiveness appears to be still with me 24 hours later (Cortisols?) . Real nice turnaround from the Beta Ball. I stepped outside and was shadow boxing the air.

There are some real pearls of wisdom in here. Thanks for sharing them with us. I know how difficult it can be to keep going when you're just not feeling it. I've been feeling the same and yesterday I was at the end of my rope with a bunch of stuff . This inspires me to give XS215 a real test when most needed.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• Muestereate
      Muestereate commented
      Editing a comment
      I wish you well my friend

I have this... I wonder what happens when a woman wears it.
    I don't want to appear masculine to men. Even before paying my personal trainer, she had to keep telling me that lifting weights is not going to make me bulky and that I'll still remain feminine and soft, lol.

Comment

It's kinda opposite from most on your list but I think the personality could fit an aggressive women. You might try a light dose for a few days in a row. It kinda builds up I think. I didn't mention my doses in the above post but it was one spray a day then the third day I sprayed one in the beginning of the day and another in the evening. I have been doing one to one and a half. I tried two once and the light energetic feel started to darken. I didn't like it but no bad effects. It did seem to raise test levels a bit and a woman only has natural test a couple days a month. It could make you aggressively horny. On me it happens at random unpredictable moments. I'm like, "yeah... its working" Please let us know if this happens, for research sake of course.

Comment

Great, nice testings, and detailed. Sounds like it has the potential to be a winner. Wondering what drives it, the main component, like Androstenone or Androsterone.

Api is too soft for me personalky,but Ascend is so solid imo. Dominant Ascend has porential, but it needs to be carefully handled from my experience so far.

I wonder what other effects needs to be unveiled.
        Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

I wore this out to the coffeeshop a couple days ago, Early evening. I minded my own business but attracted attention anyhow. A real young very good looking blond kept looking at me. I would have said hello but she was much to young. I noticed she got hit from quite a distance. I wasn't dressed poorly, shirt was crisp and bright button-down but open. If it wasn't the shirt it probably was 215 but distance wise, I'm talking15 20 feet with masks. My cologne was only a few sprays but I'm giving that hit to 215 because I have seen this before with the young girls.

Once again this produced some generosity. I got a free cup and a 1/2lb of coffee. She was shy an ounce so just gave it to me to finish off the bag. Expensive Ethiopian stuff. My barista doesn't like me, I've flirted with her long ago and she put her foot down so we generally don't talk. Suddenly we're talking, she got a new dog, just bought a house, blah blah blah and I got some coffee. Not a bad excursion out into the world. Put the report down mostly for the repeated generosity but I'll take getting checked out a few times by young college students too.

Comment

I will second the rave review for XS215! This was certainly my favorite out of the three male blends. I would even venture to say that I like it much more than Ascend. Ascend works for me but just doesn’t seem to quite meld with my personality naturally. XS215 on the other hand made me feel like I could conquer the world. I am speaking from memory at the moment and wish I had reviewed more while I had some left and was actively using it. I found it to be a perfect blend for sales situations and the selfies were total mood boost. Not a mood boost like Bliss at all but like I have things to do, get out my way I will get whatever done and thrive. I wasn’t looking for hits attraction wise, but certainly can say there was a respect given type noticed.

Comment

I like what I read about XS215, I am going to ask for a tester of that one in my next order.
              Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Eager to hear your thoughts on it if you get some!

Comment

After a break I'm back to what s left of my 215 since Steve mentioned he's working on the webpage for it. It is being repeatable in a couple ways so far. First day was not much effect but even though I showered the second day was better. It keeps working better and better. I still ike 1 spray. I did 1 & 3/4 first day and people seemed to increase distance. That could have been coincidence though. Anyhow I backed to 1, and around family it was pretty good. Small outburst after the political fire got lit. I snuffed it out alpha style and settled back down, next day wore one again just at home and confidence and strength continued to build, kind of nice for a workout, seemed to sweat easier than usual for what its worth, but that is good.

So here on the 4th day of buildup I take it out again. I had been wearing a real freshie cover. The cachemire by Dior. They say green tea, I say Lime Today I tried a sample of the new Sauvage Elixir that everyone is raving about 3 tester sprays, very small sprays. As soon as it hit my skin I got the wood people were talking about, until it hit skin I wasn't impressed enough to buy. I may buy it since I have experienced drydown. I mention all this because my reactions with 215 with a blue cover seem different. Women with untrained noses for Niche colognes associate the blues with men.

I noticed before that this works nice with the blue colognes like aqua di Gio, Blue chanel and light Blue Intense. It seemed to work well with Elixir. The girl at the counter was very nice and attentive and eventually pulled out a tester she was hiding. 215 seems to make people a bit generous. Nice convo though married. Nothing sexual but something may have hit her that made her tell me she was married but that could be anything too. age mid thirties? I don't think she could be 40.

It's when I got to the coffee shop, It took a while to start hitting the girls. I've mentioned this before about it hitting the younger ladies and it repeated. I sat in a corner and women slowly drifted towards the corner, All but one pointed their butts toward me with a bit of presentation/pronation. The girl closest to me had the shortest shorts covered by her purse and after a while pulled her purse away to expose half her butt sideways and smiling a bit but not at me. It was about then I started to get a copulin hit and I wasn't wearing any cops, I started getting aroused and even light headed and confused as if I was boxed in by several women in light? states of arousal. All seemed to be happy with whatever it was they were feeling, light honest content smiles I just continued reading and observing, They may have been thinking they were enjoying the cologne scent in the corner but their cops was telling me something more was going on. They mingled pronated and circled, Itttt wasn't about me but that corner was primed for someone more age appropriate.

Distances were 4 to 12 feet, ages 20 to late thirties? time to hit was about 15 minutes. The late thirties gal was with a teenage daughter, she glanced at me actually more directly than the rest and looked confused which would be about right for her age. Older women were generally a lot further away and the place was too busy to get a more age appropriate seat but this repeatedly hits younger women in a very nice non threatening manner. Back to school at the local college today. I like this alpha. It doesn't instill fear.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                    I like what I read about XS215, I am going to ask for a tester of that one in my next order.
                    Me too!
                    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

I've been slowly moving through the package which included this one and it appears people are quite a bit more friendly when wearing this mix. I don't know if/when it will make it into the regular product line but, from the bit of testing I've done so far, I see the potential in this one.
                      My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Figured I'd bump this one up as I discovered another blend from last year, Game Show Host, made it to the beta portion of the PXS store. Curious how anyone else made out with ASL. I have a quarter bottle left and it's back in my rotation next week since it's a short work week and will likely also be donned when I risk life and limb making it out for Black Friday in the brick 'n' mortar environment, so it should get a good bit of exposure.

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

the socials made it to beta but not the other blends. Curious, I guess Steve feels more work is in order. Kinda liked this. a bit of inconsistency I blamed on my skin, On too clean of skin pheros don't work as well on me. I don't know ifts its my skin or maybe my soap.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                            the socials made it to beta but not the other blends. Curious, I guess Steve feels more work is in order..
                            I suppose there might be some tweaking needed to the other formulas. I started playing with both Alpha Sexy Leader and
                            Steal Your Hoodie from last year's pack. Not entirely certain if it's my own lack of observation or some outside conditions that make them a bit hit or miss for me.

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                            Kinda liked this. a bit of inconsistency I blamed on my skin, On too clean of skin pheros don't work as well on me. I don't know ifts its my skin or maybe my soap.
                            It's interesting you mention this. I keep unscented baby wipes in my go-bag to clean up while in the field to wipe sweat and oils off my skin and will often do a quite wipe around before applying while at work. I'm wondering if cleaning the skin oils may be detrimental to applications, while perhaps removing bacteria perhaps eliminating some 'body chemistry' isn't all that ideal for the mones to carry on their signature.

Comment

they definitely need skin bacteria for the alphas, they transform from one molecule into the others. I'm not sure about the neno based socials, most of them seem more linear. I think our own hormones do subtle shifts when we wear those though. Not related to skin bacteria in their case. I've never seen any research on anything but enone and a1

Comment

Muestereate: Thanks for confirming what I had been suspecting. I'm going to have to keep that in mind when applying. I had been wiping down my neck before applying / reapplying sprays and oils under the ears. Perhaps this might make for the inconsistency I had previously noted with ASL and some of the other alphas, though I had been applying other alphas on the underside of my wrists and in the crease of the elbows since I usually wear short-sleeve shirts. Perhaps I'll try ASL in those areas as well to see if I note any difference since I usually don't wipe any sweat from there.

Comment

I felt the same way. suspicious but not sure. It was actually Steve that confirmed my suspicions. Someone asked about putting them on clothes and he said they didn't work the same because of lack of skin bacteria. Then I was sure I wasn't nuts.

Comment

This is a great read and field research. Inspiring me to write down what I wore and look for the hits. Still learning. thanks

Comment

Very well written and an easy read, great research and very detailed. I did a search for XS215 I guess it was very limited because it doesn't turnup in the search bar I hope it returns it sounds like it would work well for me and my true natural responses.
                                      Pheromones
                                      Spray: Taboo Celebrity Xist Cohesion Thinker Limitless Boyfriend Dominate Ascend Inbetween

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X